Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9059
-
06-13-16 08:48 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 912Latinas
I wanted to try some of the Latina providers and I think based on past postings, the "Herndon" latinas seem to be the best bet. Anyone have info / personal recommendation on them or what ad to look for on BP. Backchannel if you prefer. Thanks.
-
06-12-16 08:19 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 276Emma
Met with Emma on Backpage.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...tcall/20629215
She posts in the body rub section. Pics of big boobs and a nice ass. Hard to say whether they are actually her, but she is a short and very curvy woman. She's Bulgarian, which is a nice change of pace. She was a little late arriving at the hotel because of traffic, but she put me at ease instantly. Just a rub but she gave me the full hour. Oil or lotion on option. Choose oil if you can. Talked a bit but nice conversation and she did ask about my sexual interests which got me going a little bit. HJ finish but topless and let me play. 1. 6. I get the impression that more could be available on repeat visits, but I don't usually have the ability to receive outcall here so I won't be able to test that. I would definitely repeat. A little bit more than a typical AMP but if you like curvy and a more intimate setting she will get the job done. Sexy accent.
Also flirted with the idea of going to visit Victoria and Diana.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...-nuru/21782670
They advertise as Russian models. They offer four hand, which piqued my interest. Located in an apartment complex in Fairfax. Parking in the complex seems to be largely permit only, which made me nervous. And the apartment complex and population struck me as run down. Getting up to their place was hard because their instructions didn't jive with the key pad. I got up and was greeted at door by a tight and sexy blonde. Other girl not in sight. Two BR apt with sheet across living room and kitchen and one door closed shut. Back bedroom set up with just massage table and Spartan mattress In corner. I was told to strip down. Went and used the bathroom and when I came back The girl made a point of closing the door completely. I got a bad vibe and bailed on the session. As I was walking out I did see girl number two who was also very attractive. A taller brunette. Somewhat regretted decision but kept moving to the door because I figured changing my mind would make them nervous. They did seem legit, but my gut says it was going to be an unenthusastic session at best.
-
06-11-16 21:19 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 637She did have some water damage, however, it appears to have been repaired. The building had more repairs going a few months ago that made the day visit a bit noisy. All that appears to be past. Tara is very nice, please treat her that way.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 16:25 #6626

Posts: 906I'll be sending you a PM shortly about a provider who should be able to satisfy your request. However, I will call you out on one thing:
Originally Posted by AzMagic
[View Original Post]
You said that you're a Regular Member. In and of itself, I've got no issues with that; we all start there. Also, a perusal of the limited number of posts to date show that you've made some useful contributions. Maybe not a ton, and maybe not of epic quality, but useful contributions nonetheless. All of this is to your credit.
What gives me pause in deciding to share my good stuff with you is that you appear mainly to be a lurker. For a new Regular Member, that's fairly understandable. But you've been a member for over 3 years now (since March 2013) and you've made only 19 posts, including a couple requests like this and a few about Viagra purchases. I realize that each monger's rate of participation is governed by his personal economic and schedule constraints, but your posts don't seem to indicate either of those strictures. This isn't meant to be argumentative, but only to point out a reality.
What I'm saying is that you really need to step up your game and get into the swing of participating. Surely you've mongered more than a dozen times in the past 3 years, so where are those reports, my friend? You owe them to your fellow mongers and forum members, especially since you're asking them for help. Each member needs to actively participate and share the good, the bad, and the fugly of his experiences. Participation is what makes the USASG a success.
If you do participate regularly, you'll really get more out of it than you put into it. Otherwise, you're going to be a lurker asking for crumbs that fall from the table, rather than enjoying the feast that's available by having a proper seat at the table. So, allow me to encourage you to get more active, amigo, a LOT more active. When you do, you'll truly notice the difference.
Sincerely,
Roman
-
06-11-16 14:08 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 208She needs to move
I have seen her off and on for the last 5 years. That condo is bad luck. Last year during the Winter, her water pipes broke and damaged her condo and personal stuff, now this? She needs to move.
Originally Posted by NoVaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 13:08 #6624Regular Member

Posts: 5UTR. Thanks for the advice
I wasn't aware of the POF angle. Thanks for the tip. I've found that the signals for UTR are not hard to pick up on in clubs or other establishments, but it just depends on the comfort the individual has with you. Just respect and enjoy. I haven't had any luck with the "Arrangements" type of sites so I will try POF!
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 08:46 #6623Regular Member

Posts: 22A little help
In town today and I know I am a regular member but I am seeking a solid go to. Would be happy to help if you come north to Connecticut. Thanks in advance. Looking for spinner or medium build. Or a good massage AMP FS.
-
06-10-16 17:46 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 912Joyce
I saw that Joyce was back in town along the Rt 28 corridor. As always Joyce delivers. Cute little Chinese girl who does a quirky sniff test of your package (and my ass as I requested DATO). I would assume somewhere in her 30's. I love that she does BBBJCIM as I was saving my load for her mouth. But having spent my load the previous day, I had to finish doggy for me to expunge my load. 120 for the fee. Well worth it.
-
06-10-16 14:24 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 166OK. You could TOFTT on the ones below. Both look like they're advertising with fake pics, though.
Originally Posted by UrfavManCandy
[View Original Post]
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ncess/21375106
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-chic/20908886
-
06-10-16 04:47 #6620

Posts: 906I thought your report format looked familiar, Ranger. Thanks for the props, and bravo for the thorough review. Nicely done on the details. I hadn't considered a visit, but based on your review I think I'll correct that oversight. And, since I haven't said it beforehand: "Welcome to the forum." Cheers!
- Roman.
Originally Posted by NoVaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 09:18 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 54Agencies and references
Agencies needing references.
I apologize in advance if this is a bit of a dumb question.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but after reading through multiple forums, it seems like the safest and most reliable way to hobby is to use one of the various escort agencies (usually Asian) whom require references for you to get in. I'm still relatively new to the scene here in the states I just recently relocated to DC from overseas which is wear I first got interested in this hobby. Needless to say it's much simpler and more straight forward abroad and especially in the country I was living.
I've visited some AMPs but it's so hit or miss and seems to be overpriced for what you get.
So my question is how exactly to you build up references while stay safe?
How secure are the various verifying sites like p411?
And is there any of these agencies that anyone can recommend??
Feel free to PM me.
Thanks in advance! And stay safe and happy hunting!!
-
06-08-16 22:18 #6618Regular Member

Posts: 4Not Native American, I imagine that's even harder to find! Asia Indian is what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 14:12 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 210That ad piqued my curiosity as well. Image search of the photos indicates some of them have also been used by a provide named Claudia, who operates (or operated) out of Maryland, with a phone #240-393-8045: http://spazilla.com.dc.listcrawler.c...240-393-8045/. Claudia has one lukewarm review that I've found. Would be interested in hearing from anyone who has experience. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 14:07 #6616

Posts: 357Ashlee
Go back and read post #6420 - she is a keeper.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...by-my/22691256
-
06-08-16 11:53 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 1299Thanks for the info
Thanks for TOFTT, Trewaller. I was thinking of contacting Amber at some point based on my positive experience with Shina and the possibility of an expanded menu. After reading your post, I'm crossing her off my list.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]















