Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2951
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1586

    Daniella

    Any info, 860 394 6614.

  2. #1585

    And it has disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Does this one look familiar to anyone?

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...00-me/34995495
    Ad containing pictures belonging to Bethany and, I think, Elle has disappeared pretty quickly.

  3. #1584

    Garthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a few ads with her pic on them.

    I called one and asked for "Jeff" and the ad was quickly removed.

    I don't know who it is or whether it has anything to do with Elle or her dealer / thief / pimp, but if you see her pics in an ad, steer clear.

    P.S.- a hell of a lot of Butterfly ads. Heard she is doing uncovered and anal (and probably uncovered anal too). WHY would anyone do that with her?
    Your PMs are full.

  4. #1583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Watch out for Elle / Jeff return

    I have noticed a few ads with her pic on them.

    I called one and asked for "Jeff" and the ad was quickly removed.

    I don't know who it is or whether it has anything to do with Elle or her dealer / thief / pimp, but if you see her pics in an ad, steer clear.

    P.S.- a hell of a lot of Butterfly ads. Heard she is doing uncovered and anal (and probably uncovered anal too). WHY would anyone do that with her?

  5. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Does this one look familiar to anyone?

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...00-me/34995495
    Previously known as Bethany, not very good.

  6. #1581

    Familiar?

    Does this one look familiar to anyone?

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...00-me/34995495

  7. #1580

    Tracy

    695 number is a gem. Pm of you want details.

  8. #1579

    Game player

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-4799/34957313 I texted this girl, she responded, kept texting for like an hour or two, then she asked asked for a description, and got "oh, I don't feel well all the sudden" seems very new and very picky. So YMMV.

  9. #1578

    Nah

    My two-cent followup.

    Saw her a while back. Half hour. I think her BBBJ is just average. Not particularly bad, but defintely not too good. She was anti-CIM with me too, which is. Well you know. She didn't DT although I didn't request it either. Her attitude is kinda not very enticing. Just a job. She also was totally going jump on without a condom and didn't even have any on her. Risky. She is a bit heavier than her pics suggested.

    I can't recommend her, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reported on here more than enough but I'll add my two cents. Saw Tonya in west Springfield for a qv. I read the reports about her BBBJ so I decided to give her a try. I can say it was the weakest BJ I've gotten in a long time pretty much no effort. Others reported she could dt, well not with me I asked her to give the boys some attention she just massaged my inner thigh. She doesn't do cim which was previously reported so I basically just paid her to jerk off while looking at her, and listening to her talk. I'm guessing we just didn't click others seemed to really enjoy their time with her.

  10. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBing69  [View Original Post]
    So much for butterfly will now stay faaaaar away thanks. How about asians? Any advice for a solid asian dream with FS? Maybe some real pics? Am I just having pipe dreams now? LOL.
    Go down to CT for those. You might be able to find some out towards worcester / boston, but either way your looking at a drive.

    Real pics? HAHAHAHA! Even if pics are fake, what you get is still much better than some of the trash that's running around this area as of late.

  11. #1576

    Esmeralda. !

    Quote Originally Posted by DJP55  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her this past week. Yes, all covered. But light kissing allowed. Loved being touched. She likes gentle action on her nipples. I kissed her lightly all over. She was a bit detached at first. But after a slow and gentle approach with lots of compliments. A bit of Spanish. She was much more responsive. She said many are too rough for her. She guided my head south for some great daty. Fresh and she really got into it grinding my face. Then an orgasm and she pulled my head close. Awesome body. Pics on ad are poor compared to how great she looks in person. Her English is not great and a little Spanish helped. I had an awesome time. Was with her 35 min on a hhr dream. And will repeat. I guess it's a YMMV.
    Had a second dream with her today. For an hr. Stopped for gas before arriving. And I picked up some flowers. ($8). To cheer her up. And the experience blew past the first. At 50 min, I was toast. Quickly moving to the top of my ATF list. Will repeat this week. !

  12. #1575

    Tonya

    I know she's been reported on here more than enough but I'll add my two cents. Saw Tonya in west Springfield for a qv. I read the reports about her BBBJ so I decided to give her a try. I can say it was the weakest BJ I've gotten in a long time pretty much no effort. Others reported she could dt, well not with me I asked her to give the boys some attention she just massaged my inner thigh. She doesn't do cim which was previously reported so I basically just paid her to jerk off while looking at her, and listening to her talk. I'm guessing we just didn't click others seemed to really enjoy their time with her.

  13. #1574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Jade and Butterfly

    Jade is a lovely looking girl who is not into personal hygiene and she occasionally has a nasty, gang-member pimp hanging around. Unless she is in a location you absolutely trust, I would steer clear. She is, however, a very nice person to take outcall (you pick her up- never have her be dropped off) and make her shower in your presence.

    Butterfly I haven't seen in a long LONG time. She was a mega meth head then and was skeleton thin. I used to wonder if I would break her hips when I was fucking her. She was always sweet and pleasant and a major, crazy GFE. I understand her rates have gone up to the $100 and over range. Think not for that rate.

  14. #1573

    Sigh. So much for.

    So much for butterfly will now stay faaaaar away thanks. How about asians? Any advice for a solid asian dream with FS? Maybe some real pics? Am I just having pipe dreams now? LOL.

  15. #1572

    Hippie Chick in West Springfield

    Recently sampled Jade, who was recently reviewed. Yes, very pretty but has a habit --a few track marks and face becoming gaunt. Otherwise, she was forthcoming with lfk and a decent BJ. FS was good, I banged her hard and she didn't complain. At six Jacksons I thought it was decent value. Might see her again in a pinch, but her habit will keep me reluctant. Seniors can PM me for more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape