Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,771 to 31,785 of 61410
-
06-11-16 12:15 #29640Senior Member

Posts: 248Julia / Josie
She needs to be careful showing off those legs as she was recently detained for same.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 12:10 #29639Senior Member

Posts: 248Amber
So sad. She is really a sweet young woman but her LF husband, IMHO, drags her down. Done with her until she gets rid of him.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 11:13 #29638Senior Member

Posts: 290Julia
Right now is on ritchie hwy showing off that set of legs!!
-
06-11-16 00:35 #29637Senior Member

Posts: 512Yep. Dude. You have a woman of some kind and kids. I see your side that you don't want it in your neighborhood, I'm not sure I'd want it going on out front of my grandfathers house either. But you are going about this in a bad way. A LOT of people in bmore don't do well with confrontation. Ill be straight with the idea that I'm shocked you haven't been shot and dumped in a dumpster yet for doing what you are. Don't be a fool. Just because it hasnt happened yet doesn't mean it won't or can't. We don't need any more kids growing up without a father in this city. Or worse if they decide your family needs to feel it first hand also. I see your point, most of us do. But is it worth dying or ending up on a gurney for? I don't think so.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-10-16 23:26 #29636Senior Member

Posts: 2419She told me about that. Was shook up. Kandii never was a thief!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 22:16 #29635Senior Member

Posts: 95Rethinking BHH
R. D. Must have a miserable life at home. He has a pregnant wife and a daughter at home. Yet, he chooses to spend his time making exposure videos and letting "diseased infested prostitutes" in the same car his daughter rides in. Think about that for a minute.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
He isn't trying to help these women or stop prostitution in his neighborhood as his previous videos claimed. He is all over Baltimore seeking attention and internet fame. There is no income in the pursuit of either. Therefore, it takes a truly sad and miserable person to act in such a manner. He may even be emotionally disturbed or have some mental impairment that isn't known.
I don't know why someone would leave a pregnant wife and his child at home to film prostitutes and johns unless they have some sort of fetish.
-
06-10-16 19:50 #29634Senior Member

Posts: 2343The Hunted
I'm not one to make threats of violence towards another person, so don't get this twisted. Dude, if you don't stop this shit, you're going to wind up dead. Seriously, the drug trade goes hand and hand with SW. Most of, if not all of the SW have fucked dealers for drugs. And sometimes, they do it at one of the rent a room houses you and your buddies are hanging around. I can't tell you the # of times I've had dates walk out of the room and go down stairs to place a order, or meet a dealer after giving him the sign on the street. Eventually you're going to catch one of these guys with your camera or video. That will be the day your life will be in danger.
The funny thing is, Pierre doesn't let dealers hang out at his place, they might come to the door and make a sale, but they don't hangout there. That's not the case in most rent a room houses. If you'd tried this shit with the old rent a room house on Cole St, you would've got the ass kicking of your life. I'm warning you dude, it ain't the johns that are going to get you. You'd better stop.
-
06-10-16 19:42 #29633Senior Member

Posts: 252Be careful she's desperate. Stole some money out of wallet.
Originally Posted by Forddiesel06
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 19:27 #29632Senior Member

Posts: 166Snitches do get some serious fucking stiches. His hospitalization is coming soon!
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 19:01 #29631Senior Member

Posts: 270That guy has a death wish!
I'm going to start carrying a baseball bat for him or any of his fag buddies if I see them filming people at Pierre's. Just to protect my privacy, you understand.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 18:43 #29630Senior Member

Posts: 505re: BHH News (update)
Beware, here is the latest. This spot could be hot.
raBBit
P.S. Maybe we should watch what is posted here. This dude seems to be out for blood. Probably mad he failed his test to be a cop forreal forreal. Now making it up doing community service by snitchin'. Remember, there is a lesson to be learned by doing so. #RealTalk.
-
06-10-16 17:59 #29629Senior Member

Posts: 93Anna / amber
Met up with her today. As previously reported she's back on st Margaret. Pick her up and went to my spot. I leaned back and she went at my little man like [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]. She sucked little man then deep throat. And she took him like a champ face f*cking her self. She came up fotrair and started some dirty talk then went back at him until I blasted off and she took every drop and sucked me dry as best as she could.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
If you write something douchey because you got this I'm putting you on moderation. I didn't at this point because I think you were trying to be funny, you weren't. Don't do it again.
A2
-
06-10-16 16:34 #29628Senior Member

Posts: 201Very well said.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 13:38 #29627Senior Member

Posts: 512Indeed. Its sad. I was 22 when I started into all this and never once crossed my mind to rape or beat a girl. They do their thing I do mine, we both walk away happy. Its business.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-10-16 12:30 #29626Senior Member

Posts: 1318Seems to be a common theme lately? Thought I read where Kimberly got ***** smacked as well. Unfortunately for these ladies they can't pick and choose their dates as they need the money / drugs immediately so they have to take whatever comes there way. Usually turns out to be a young punk that wants free cooch and has no regard for consensual satisfaction.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





