Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 30759
-
06-11-16 08:04 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 324Far East Spa
No is was Massage Specialist. Didn't Far East Spa close because they had underage workers and no green cards? Unless it was another place.
Originally Posted by TBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 02:43 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 76Was that Far East spa before? Seen that lady with the glasses there.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 00:38 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 324Blue Budda Spa 512 CC
I warned you about that shitty place. The ads are all FAKE. No such thing as a VIP room. The mama goes by Cindy and her girls are unlicensed for massage and speak NO English. From 508 I can see directly into the doorway and the girls are UGLY. I can see you mongers all the time. Tell me if you gave away your money?? If you go there you must be drunk. Have fun and there's also a bouncer in there too. Losemoney23.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 22:43 #13701Banned Member

Posts: 1022Saw her recently- thought she looked better than ever! Great service. Without a doubt, the best DTBBBJ I have ever experienced!
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 20:04 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 34Latino girl
I remember having her when they're still called Far East. If I remember correctly she's Brazilian and you're right, she's way too thick not to be called fat. Unless you had their owner Cindy? She's a cool Mamasan but she doesn't really appreciate good service and attitude or a nice love making environment.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 17:17 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 895I was going to same the same thing
You beat me to it, my guess would be a PI.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 17:16 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 895I love it
I do the same thing, if bogus ad or if they are bitchy too I keep saying harder please and also can you spend extra time on my feet, that one really pisses them off.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 14:07 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 5120Just a random thought: could he potentially be a P.I. (private investigator) hired by your wife or girlfriend?
Originally Posted by PMool44
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 06:59 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 623I remembered somewhere something similar. Person later posted some ad on craigslist / or was it fb with a pic of the persons car and you see the stall. Trying either to shame or blackmail the guy, may have been reposted back on these boards too. Maybe better go back take a picture of that guy if he keeps following you, and or go back to security to call him out. That be a reversal if he's just lurking cc for mongers.
Originally Posted by PMool44
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 04:52 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 642Buddah is right
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...-angel/6021673
Ad is full of baloney, not even close. Girl I had was so ugly snd chubby I forgot her name. Should have bolted but needed a massage. Told her to do it as hard as she could. LOL she was all sweaty and huffin and puffin.
-
06-10-16 04:03 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 929Not common at all, unless it is a legit rehab place with info from a doctor.
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
Usually, most places will ask for any specific areas to work on at the time of the session, not before. For a soft tissue manipulation session, the person wanted to know before hand what I wanted to work on.
-
06-10-16 00:34 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 76Play? Legit?
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 21:48 #13692Senior Member

Posts: 313Ymmv
As with most stuff. It depends, I have had the both stroke it off simultaneously, one watch while the other works you over, take turns until it goes off. If you want it, you are paying for it, you need to ask for it the way you want it.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 21:14 #13691Senior Member

Posts: 5231I don't know what's going on but it is never a bad thing to be aware of one's surroundings.
Originally Posted by PMool44
[View Original Post]
I've heard of it (being followed) happening to other guys after leaving AAMPs (not CC).
-
06-09-16 21:09 #13690Senior Member

Posts: 5231Not LE. She's been reported on a while back. The bottom pic is her but it is from last year. The top pic might be her, back when she was working out.
Originally Posted by Brah808
[View Original Post]
Someone posted she used to work at an AMP. She is indie now. Korean, haggard appearance but pleasant personality. Late 40's at least.










Reply With Quote






