Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6518

    RE: Beat Before I Even Start

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I don't stand a chance. I lose before I even enter! So Tall Man, I guess this shot of Aries gets a NO VOTE!
    Damn it to hell... she gets my vote. The way her pointing toes extend the length of her legs, the hair framing her lovely face, the red rose matching the bright red sheets and the over-all symmetry - pretty girl, great picture. The way you shaded the outside ends, forcing attention to the center. The nerdy grasses were a nice touch, her idea or yours. Even her pussy lips appear to be spread in the proper pose. I'll bet you did that.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aries Ankles Away CJ.jpg‎  

  2. #6517

    Moyua. From way back when.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    CookyJar, I am surprised you don't have a picture of one of my all time favorites Moyua.
    I will never forget this girl. Wherever she is, I wish her the best. Last word I got was that she was doing good, gained weight and engaged.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exotic Moyua 001.jpg‎   Moyua 92.jpg‎   Moyua 84.jpg‎   Moyua 88.jpg‎   Moyua 90.jpg‎  


  3. #6516

    Moyua from way back when.

    I was very surprised to find this old attempt at the, "Ankles Away," shot taken in 2012.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua Ankles Away 01 2012.jpg‎  

  4. #6515

    Moyua. From way back when.

    This is how I will always remember her.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exotic Moyua 002.jpg‎  

  5. #6514

    Beat Before I Even Start

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    Damn CJ you win my vote. Every time I browse through the photos I always stumble across your pics, simply wonderful, and the girls look like you keep them happy!

    TTM.
    Damn, I don't stand a chance. I lose before I even enter! So Tall Man, I guess this shot of Aries gets a NO VOTE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aries-ankles-away-CJ.jpg‎  

  6. #6513

    RE: The Wrath of A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I learned a long time ago by the hard way to never piss A2 off. I have managed to stay clean for several years. 😷
    I've had a few run-ins with the Admin. He doesn't play fair. He always wins. LOL.

    CookyJar.

  7. #6512
    Quote Originally Posted by HPS9949  [View Original Post]
    You got that right. Wasted server space = increased cost = more intrusive advertising. Let's stick to concise reports that we can read without bloat that will bring even more popup ads and ultimately user fees. Porn can be stored on porn sites. This is a sex guide site.

    Cooky let me take this one:

    This isn't the first time I've told you to stay the fuck out of this thread but it is the last time. If you think this site is such shit and can't be bothered to X out one window every 24 hours then, well, eat fucking shit and get the fuck out of here. As a matter of fact, I'm going to help you along with that.

    Fuck off,

    A2

    PS, how many fucking times do I have to say that we have no intention of charging anybody for the services you enjoy at this time? Is English not your primary language? Maybe you can have one of your aliases read my posts on that subject to you? You can ask any of these guys; Bigtime Monger, Hortense, Waldo58, Grandiloquent, once I'm done with this I'm making it a fucking project to find the rest, fold them all into this account and ban them all. You can start from zero with the next round of them.

    Fuck off again.
    Thanks A2!

    I don't get the complaints either. USASexGuide is a great site in so many ways. I for one will be glad to kick in a few bucks, when the time comes, just say the word.

    CookyJar.

  8. #6511

    The Wrath of A2

    Quote Originally Posted by HPS9949  [View Original Post]
    You got that right. Wasted server space = increased cost = more intrusive advertising. Let's stick to concise reports that we can read without bloat that will bring even more popup ads and ultimately user fees. Porn can be stored on porn sites. This is a sex guide site.

    Cooky let me take this one:

    This isn't the first time I've told you to stay the fuck out of this thread but it is the last time. If you think this site is such shit and can't be bothered to X out one window every 24 hours then, well, eat fucking shit and get the fuck out of here. As a matter of fact, I'm going to help you along with that.

    Fuck off,

    A2

    PS, how many fucking times do I have to say that we have no intention of charging anybody for the services you enjoy at this time? Is English not your primary language? Maybe you can have one of your aliases read my posts on that subject to you? You can ask any of these guys; Bigtime Monger, Hortense, Waldo58, Grandiloquent, once I'm done with this I'm making it a fucking project to find the rest, fold them all into this account and ban them all. You can start from zero with the next round of them.

    Fuck off again.
    I learned a long time ago by the hard way to never piss A2 off. I have managed to stay clean for several years. 😷

  9. #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I need to know more parameters before going up against the master. What exactly are we talking about? Old pictures? New Pictures? Multiple pictures? How many pictures? New models or models we've featured previously? Single or Multiple models? You know I don't do action shots. What about clothing and props? Most of my girls pose in the raw; they don't come with nice outfits. And, what about time? I do have a life away from Kensington Avenue. Am I right to assume we are talking about your signature pose the, "Ankle Away," shot. If that's the case and we a limited to the one pose, I am definitely going to need a head start. How about a mile head start? It is the shot that you made famous on USASexGuide. Is there to be judging? And! What about prizes? There ought to a prize.

    And! What about the pose itself? Can the girl cover her pussy? Hold her legs up? How wide does her legs have to be spread? Which of these pictures would make the cut? Which would not?

    And what about the rest of the forum? Maybe they don't want us wasting internet server space.

    CookyJar.
    Damn CJ you win my vote. Every time I browse through the photos I always stumble across your pics, simply wonderful, and the girls look like you keep them happy!

    TTM.

  10. #6509
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I need to know more parameters before going up against the master. What exactly are we talking about? Old pictures? New Pictures? Multiple pictures? How many pictures? New models or models we've featured previously? Single or Multiple models? You know I don't do action shots. What about clothing and props? Most of my girls pose in the raw; they don't come with nice outfits. And, what about time? I do have a life away from Kensington Avenue. Am I right to assume we are talking about your signature pose the, "Ankle Away," shot. If that's the case and we a limited to the one pose, I am definitely going to need a head start. How about a mile head start? It is the shot that you made famous on USASexGuide. Is there to be judging? And! What about prizes? There ought to a prize.

    And! What about the pose itself? Can the girl cover her pussy? Hold her legs up? How wide does her legs have to be spread? Which of these pictures would make the cut? Which would not?

    And what about the rest of the forum? Maybe they don't want us wasting internet server space.

    CookyJar.
    CookyJar, I am surprised you don't have a picture of one of my all time favorites Moyua.

  11. #6508
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    And what about the rest of the forum? Maybe they don't want us wasting internet server space.
    You got that right. Wasted server space = increased cost = more intrusive advertising. Let's stick to concise reports that we can read without bloat that will bring even more popup ads and ultimately user fees. Porn can be stored on porn sites. This is a sex guide site.

    Cooky let me take this one:

    This isn't the first time I've told you to stay the fuck out of this thread but it is the last time. If you think this site is such shit and can't be bothered to X out one window every 24 hours then, well, eat fucking shit and get the fuck out of here. As a matter of fact, I'm going to help you along with that.

    Fuck off,

    A2

    PS, how many fucking times do I have to say that we have no intention of charging anybody for the services you enjoy at this time? Is English not your primary language? Maybe you can have one of your aliases read my posts on that subject to you? You can ask any of these guys; Bigtime Monger, Hortense, Waldo58, Grandiloquent, once I'm done with this I'm making it a fucking project to find the rest, fold them all into this account and ban them all. You can start from zero with the next round of them.

    Fuck off again.

  12. #6507

    Hey guys

    Hey guys first time poster but a long time monger. Been doing this for years from Erie Ave to K / A I went out a few days ago and saw some nice pickings around the spots we all know. Back again after a break so for now I'm just trying to get back into my swing LOL. Soon as I pull a nice one I'll post up.

    As always great pics in here and I hope to find one these hotties (Angela whew! LOL) in my travels.

    Be safe.

    Thanks!

  13. #6506

    How About the "Shrimp" pose?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]

    And what about the rest of the forum? Maybe they don't want us wasting internet server space.

    CookyJar.
    Well, y'all asked.

    I'm still partial to "the shrimp pose"! Nothing more erotic than the coochie peaking out between two beautiful legs and the curve of the hips!

    BUT! Such a shot requires more skill as to capture depth of field, alignment, etc to capture her smiling fave as well, especially with such a "strong" foreground! LOL!

    Just my 2-cents worth, fwiw.

    I'll watch youse all battle it out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shrimp Pose.JPG‎  

  14. #6505
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Well I am certainly flattered. Give me chance to respond. How about a double ankles away. Doubly difficulty. LOL. Can K Street meet the challenge? Your call. You interested? North v south.
    I need to know more parameters before going up against the master. What exactly are we talking about? Old pictures? New Pictures? Multiple pictures? How many pictures? New models or models we've featured previously? Single or Multiple models? You know I don't do action shots. What about clothing and props? Most of my girls pose in the raw; they don't come with nice outfits. And, what about time? I do have a life away from Kensington Avenue. Am I right to assume we are talking about your signature pose the, "Ankle Away," shot. If that's the case and we a limited to the one pose, I am definitely going to need a head start. How about a mile head start? It is the shot that you made famous on USASexGuide. Is there to be judging? And! What about prizes? There ought to a prize.

    And! What about the pose itself? Can the girl cover her pussy? Hold her legs up? How wide does her legs have to be spread? Which of these pictures would make the cut? Which would not?

    And what about the rest of the forum? Maybe they don't want us wasting internet server space.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela 31.jpg‎   Brittany 27.jpg‎   Clarice 94.jpg‎   Des 01.jpg‎   Des 76.jpg‎  

    Jenn 50.jpg‎   Jocelyn 09.jpg‎   Maylea 38.jpg‎   Maylea 98.jpg‎   Tiffany & Kia 55.jpg‎  


  15. #6504
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo57  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations to Cookyjar's 10 year anniversary on his K Ave sex experience.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Reports/page64
    Thanks Waldo57, I hadn't even noticed. You'd think the Admin would have given me a shout-out. There are a few out there who have been around longer. But, not many.

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape