Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3399
-
09-21-16 09:41 #24Senior Member

Posts: 277Figured as much
LOL. I have used the sign language myself. Seems these girls think that 2 minutes of sucking on the head constitutes a BJ. The few that I have found that are willing to give some head are very non-sensual about it. Truth be told, there's a woman (not attractive and older) at Unique spa named Coco who gave me a HE that was better than many of the BJ's I've had before! If you go there, she is NOT the woman who runs the place and tries to talk you in to 4 hand massage. I actually had one who told me to bring a cover next time and she'd give me head for 200.00! I nearly fell off the table laughing! Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by HungryMa
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-16 17:47 #23Senior Member

Posts: 178Just curious
On the flip I just pointed to her mouth and then to myself. She does the BBBJ for a brief time and then finished with the hand only. Must say the BBBJ was not that great. Her English was good. Good luck on your next trip.
Originally Posted by DaleyBoy55
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-16 09:16 #22Senior Member

Posts: 277Just curious
Since a BBBJ is so rare in these parts and with many of these masseuses barely speaking english, did you ask for the BBBJ or use sign language? I've been there several times but only a HJ was on the menu. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by HungryMa
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 19:40 #21Senior Member

Posts: 178Sunshine on Constitution
Stopped by yesterday and had a dream with Danny. She was fun. Went for thirty minutes. Massage was only about ten minutes and then the flip. Paid $80 for BBBJ with a HJ finish. I think more on the menu with repeat visits. Touching utc freely allowed. Will definitely go back. Saw two other girls as I left. They all looked good. Not too old. Put this one on your rotation.
-
09-14-16 22:04 #20Senior Member

Posts: 76Thank you
Thank you for your advice. I passed Sunshine and Sunlight both today while riding a round so I guess I lll check out one of those.
.
Originally Posted by CoupleOfInches
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-16 16:40 #19Senior Member

Posts: 126My go to
I like Sunshine on Constitution, Mawa on Kemps River, Happy Landing on Euclid and Sunlight on Holland.
Originally Posted by EGray
[View Original Post]
Just my COI.
-
09-13-16 14:53 #18Senior Member

Posts: 178Any / All of them should provide the same service. I'm not a fan of Lily Spa and ZAZ can be hard to get an appointment as a walk in. There is one on Euclid Road (New View?) that is a go to and closest to a sure thing.
Originally Posted by MassageLovewva
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-16 11:28 #17Senior Member

Posts: 76I'm new to the area. Where can I rest for the best dream
I've been reading about the dreams in the forums here and wanted to know where I should go to rest and have a great dream. I I've seen Lily Spa and Zaz listed a few times. Are these pretty good places or should I try one of the others such as Sunshine or Sun Rise? Thanks for any info. Just looking for updated info. I know these places can change pretty quick.
-
08-10-16 11:42 #16Senior Member

Posts: 34Zaz spa on VB Blvd
Let me tell ya about a dream I had with a lady named coco. I went to get a haircut at a barber shop nearby and peeked into the massage parlor and a petite Asian lady greeted me asking me to come back in an hour as she is with a client. I think she's the only one giving massages, but anyways got a great massage however she doesn't speak almost any English, so conversations were hard. However after the flip we tried conversing as she started to caress my thighs and I asked for her to touch my junk and she agreed. Massage was only $50 definitely worth it.
-
08-01-16 17:02 #15Senior Member

Posts: 44'Haywood'
Not sure what happened to my original post. However, I dreamed that I detoured to the HG area of VaBch this afternoon. I will say that I received an awesome 60-minute hard massage. After which she commented that I was a 'strong man' and pointed towards my junk which was pointing towards the ceiling and that's where it ended. Woob woob woob. Continuing on the hunt.
Mo.
-
07-25-16 12:57 #14Senior Member

Posts: 60King you are famous, the paper used one of your quotes. Just a reminder that we need to remember these are only dreams.
Originally Posted by TheKing
[View Original Post]
Dvs.
-
07-24-16 15:07 #13Senior Member

Posts: 316Pilot Article
I have a feeling our fun is going to come to an end.
http://pilotonline.com/news/local/cr...6f16f6cb1.html
-
06-11-16 17:47 #12Senior Member

Posts: 191Complete Touch Haygood
Well, Sophie is gone now it's Annie. You will be satisfied. She gives a great massage plus a good finish. Sometimes the finish is before the flip. If she likes you she will do alot if hard random teasing. She has a shyness about her but don't let it fool you.
Originally Posted by Enigma81
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 11:24 #11Senior Member

Posts: 277Thanks, Chucky B
I figured out where it was. Have to say a fairly sexy younger looking girl came out but if I wasn't so sold on looking for Lulu, I def would have checked her out.
Originally Posted by ChuckyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 11:22 #10Senior Member

Posts: 277A visit to J's (No Lulu) and Lily Spa
So I headed to J's to check out Lulu, only to be told that she was gone! What a surprise, not! They move these girls around so much it's ridiculous. So then went to Lily Spa to try to get lucky there. Drew a decebt looking lady, nice massage, but was hoping for some mouth action, but had mis-interpreted VAM fan's code for the Barbara technique! Since no mouth action, decided to bag the HE (my choice, she was fine) but still gave a tip for the massage.
Went to my old standby at Green Run and was pleasantly surprised to meet Cici. Attractive, probably in her 30's but was wearing a short, red dress and had legs that went on forever. Not sure why, but the place smelled of terrible B. O. When I walked in, probably due to something they were cooking in the back.
She gave a decent soft massage, hit the nether regions, asked if it was ok and it was off to the races. Was able to play with her gorgeous legs and ass, otc but probably could have FIV. She had those awesome tootsie rolls attached to some young looking B cups as well. If I had some latex, some oral was def on the table.
She speaks pretty good English as well. Fellas, treat her right, she's a gem.
Originally Posted by VaMassageFan
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




