Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 8093
-
06-09-16 18:29 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Beat Before I Even Start
Damn it to hell... she gets my vote. The way her pointing toes extend the length of her legs, the hair framing her lovely face, the red rose matching the bright red sheets and the over-all symmetry - pretty girl, great picture. The way you shaded the outside ends, forcing attention to the center. The nerdy grasses were a nice touch, her idea or yours. Even her pussy lips appear to be spread in the proper pose. I'll bet you did that.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
06-09-16 18:15 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 5563Moyua. From way back when.
I will never forget this girl. Wherever she is, I wish her the best. Last word I got was that she was doing good, gained weight and engaged.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
06-09-16 18:13 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 5563Moyua from way back when.
I was very surprised to find this old attempt at the, "Ankles Away," shot taken in 2012.
CookyJar.
-
06-09-16 18:03 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 5563Moyua. From way back when.
This is how I will always remember her.
CookyJar.
-
06-09-16 17:30 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 6038Beat Before I Even Start
Damn, I don't stand a chance. I lose before I even enter! So Tall Man, I guess this shot of Aries gets a NO VOTE!
Originally Posted by TheTallMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 11:55 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: The Wrath of A2
I've had a few run-ins with the Admin. He doesn't play fair. He always wins. LOL.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
06-09-16 11:53 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks A2!
Originally Posted by HPS9949
[View Original Post]
I don't get the complaints either. USASexGuide is a great site in so many ways. I for one will be glad to kick in a few bucks, when the time comes, just say the word.
CookyJar.
-
06-08-16 18:04 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 6038The Wrath of A2
I learned a long time ago by the hard way to never piss A2 off. I have managed to stay clean for several years. 😷
Originally Posted by HPS9949
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 14:51 #6510Senior Member

Posts: 603Damn CJ you win my vote. Every time I browse through the photos I always stumble across your pics, simply wonderful, and the girls look like you keep them happy!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
TTM.
-
06-07-16 18:31 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 284CookyJar, I am surprised you don't have a picture of one of my all time favorites Moyua.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 17:32 #6508Banned Member

Posts: 30You got that right. Wasted server space = increased cost = more intrusive advertising. Let's stick to concise reports that we can read without bloat that will bring even more popup ads and ultimately user fees. Porn can be stored on porn sites. This is a sex guide site.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Cooky let me take this one:
This isn't the first time I've told you to stay the fuck out of this thread but it is the last time. If you think this site is such shit and can't be bothered to X out one window every 24 hours then, well, eat fucking shit and get the fuck out of here. As a matter of fact, I'm going to help you along with that.
Fuck off,
A2
PS, how many fucking times do I have to say that we have no intention of charging anybody for the services you enjoy at this time? Is English not your primary language? Maybe you can have one of your aliases read my posts on that subject to you? You can ask any of these guys; Bigtime Monger, Hortense, Waldo58, Grandiloquent, once I'm done with this I'm making it a fucking project to find the rest, fold them all into this account and ban them all. You can start from zero with the next round of them.
Fuck off again.
-
06-07-16 12:23 #6507Regular Member

Posts: 8Hey guys
Hey guys first time poster but a long time monger. Been doing this for years from Erie Ave to K / A I went out a few days ago and saw some nice pickings around the spots we all know. Back again after a break so for now I'm just trying to get back into my swing LOL. Soon as I pull a nice one I'll post up.
As always great pics in here and I hope to find one these hotties (Angela whew! LOL) in my travels.
Be safe.
Thanks!
-
06-07-16 00:10 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 2243How About the "Shrimp" pose?
Well, y'all asked.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I'm still partial to "the shrimp pose"! Nothing more erotic than the coochie peaking out between two beautiful legs and the curve of the hips!
BUT! Such a shot requires more skill as to capture depth of field, alignment, etc to capture her smiling fave as well, especially with such a "strong" foreground! LOL!
Just my 2-cents worth, fwiw.
I'll watch youse all battle it out!
-
06-06-16 23:59 #6505Senior Member

Posts: 5563I need to know more parameters before going up against the master. What exactly are we talking about? Old pictures? New Pictures? Multiple pictures? How many pictures? New models or models we've featured previously? Single or Multiple models? You know I don't do action shots. What about clothing and props? Most of my girls pose in the raw; they don't come with nice outfits. And, what about time? I do have a life away from Kensington Avenue. Am I right to assume we are talking about your signature pose the, "Ankle Away," shot. If that's the case and we a limited to the one pose, I am definitely going to need a head start. How about a mile head start? It is the shot that you made famous on USASexGuide. Is there to be judging? And! What about prizes? There ought to a prize.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
And! What about the pose itself? Can the girl cover her pussy? Hold her legs up? How wide does her legs have to be spread? Which of these pictures would make the cut? Which would not?
And what about the rest of the forum? Maybe they don't want us wasting internet server space.
CookyJar.
-
06-06-16 23:56 #6504Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks Waldo57, I hadn't even noticed. You'd think the Admin would have given me a shout-out. There are a few out there who have been around longer. But, not many.
Originally Posted by Waldo57
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.










Reply With Quote





