Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 973 of 980 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 LastLast
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #119

    MuimerP. The INTEL is all here. Just do the research

    To our visitor MuimerP:

    The INTEL you seek is all here. Just scroll through and you will easily locate a lady of leisure to your liking.

    Hell, Riley was just reviewed here and she is a GREAT fit for you.

    Nuff Said!

    Mahalo!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuimerP  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting and it would be very nice to have a provider for the next 4 days at my call or a few different ones to try out. Please email me with positive providers that you have personally met with. I don't want to be the Guinea pig. Perfer 20-28 white / Asian slim body.

    Thank you for your time.

  2. #118

    Thank you TTY954 ex excellent referal

    Hey guys, it's Riley.

    I offer upscale companionship to respectful gentlemen. Give me the chance to show you a good time! My pics are recent and 100% me. Check out my reviews on The Erotica Review, I'd #256648.

    5'5" - 110 lbs - 26 yrs old.

    $200/ HR DONATION REQUIRED.

    $100/ HALF HR- INCALL ONLY.

    If I sound like your girl, give me a call at (727) 623-7064.

    * TEXT 1ST PREFERRED.

    * NO THUGS OR AFRICAN AMERICANS.

    Poster's age: 26.

    I have personally seen this young lady as a recommendation from another senior member. Let's give props to where props is do. She would like to expand her client base let's help her out.

  3. #117

    Visiting St Pete and clearwater

    I'm visiting and it would be very nice to have a provider for the next 4 days at my call or a few different ones to try out. Please email me with positive providers that you have personally met with. I don't want to be the Guinea pig. Perfer 20-28 white / Asian slim body.

    Thank you for your time.

  4. #116

    Visiting St Pete and clearwater

    I'm visiting and it would be very nice to have a provider for the next 4 days at my call or a few different ones to try out. Please email me with positive providers that you have personally met with. I don't want to be the Guinea pig. Perfer 20-28 white / Asian slim body.

    Thank you for your time.

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    That's her and her reviews are spot on. She's very Bi and enjoys women as much as men. I've seen her with another woman and the best 3 sum I've ever had.

    She's naturally submissive.

  6. #114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    This angie summers?

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Check out Angie_Summers

    VERY Bi.
    Google
    This one? She looks like fun.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=172589

  7. #113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Lucky SOB

    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsmcd  [View Original Post]
    I would love to find a UTR in St Pete for my wife and I. She loves women as much as I do.
    You are one lucky SOB!

  8. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsmcd  [View Original Post]
    I would love to find a UTR in St Pete for my wife and I. She loves women as much as I do.
    Check out Angie_Summers

    VERY Bi.
    Google

  9. #111

    Taylor

    Saw this lady in S. St Pete area last month. She does incall in a small bungalow that is reasonably clean. We got down to business pretty fast but nothing was rushed and she was open to suggestions. Her pictures are pretty close to her current looks. Maybe a couple of pounds added but she still has a smoking body. She has a good attitude and is willing to please. She did tell me upfront no DATY but that was not a deal breaker for me. She has several reviews on the other site with earlier ones very positive and a couple of the later ones, less than enthusiastic. Not sure what may have changed in a month but provider time is like dog years, things change pretty fast. I'm not a member over there but seems the location may have been a little small for some's taste.

    I am located a long way from her but would repeat when I'm in the area. PM for additional details if you like.

    http://www.************.com/tampa/cl...-5_L3rD9c6BPk/

    EG.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMan9  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of girls thete with the same problem, but there are also a lot more clean girls over there. I'm sure there has to be a few clean utr girls over here, just haven't found them yet.
    I would love to find a UTR in St Pete for my wife and I. She loves women as much as I do.

  11. #109

    Orlando UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer01  [View Original Post]
    There are hot girls over here but most of them are hooked on drugs big time. Drugs do bring down the girls in both looks and performance. I know a girl that went to jail for many years, she looked like bad going in but so much better when she got out because she wasn't doing any drugs in jail.
    There are plenty of girls thete with the same problem, but there are also a lot more clean girls over there. I'm sure there has to be a few clean utr girls over here, just haven't found them yet.

  12. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMan9  [View Original Post]
    In Orlando I have 3-4 UTRs that are fantastic, why are there none over here?
    There are hot girls over here but most of them are hooked on drugs big time. Drugs do bring down the girls in both looks and performance. I know a girl that went to jail for many years, she looked like bad going in but so much better when she got out because she wasn't doing any drugs in jail.

  13. #107

    Utr

    In Orlando I have 3-4 UTRs that are fantastic, why are there none over here?

  14. #106

    Any recommendations?

    In around Pinellas Co for the week. Looking for a good, upscale provider. Preferably petite. Blonde or redhead a +. PM if you have any recommendations.

  15. #105

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Dastal  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely share a link to the one in the biz, as that is right up my alley for crossing off on my bucket list.
    A lot of questions on my post so I will answer all questions with one post. I met the sisters through a contact. As stated, they fly under the radar and don't post. Having said that, your introduction would be the same route I took. How long ago, over a period of a year, but by my choice (and budget).

    An update. Two are still in the Biz, the third is out. I will not give out their digits directly, but I will assist in an introduction. PM me for details. (Not pimping here, just respecting their privacy).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape