Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29441

    What is her description

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    No phone at the moment she said.
    Did you give a description of her, if so I didn't see it.

    Thanks.

  2. #29440

    This summ

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Which Summer are you looking for?
    This babe is the one I'm looking for.

    Attachment 20483

  3. #29439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She looked really bad from a distance. I wasn't sure if it was really her, didn't want to drive by her and gawk. I think she caught me snapping her picture.
    Just saw her the other day. I don't think that's her, but I could be wrong. She had improved her looks so I complimented her. Hope she hasn't gone down that fast again.

  4. #29438

    Denise

    Quote Originally Posted by Angler69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in awhile and not my usual thing physically but few could beat her in attitude and dedication.
    Saw her yesterday crossing Wilkins just out side the circle wearing blue jean shorts. She cool as a fan, but the cellulite is too unattractive for me to deal with.

  5. #29437

    Neesee aka The Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in awhile and not my usual thing physically but few could beat her in attitude and dedication.

  6. #29436

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She looked really bad from a distance. I wasn't sure if it was really her, didn't want to drive by her and gawk. I think she caught me snapping her picture.
    Damn she must have got a makeover that doesn't look like her at all.

  7. #29435

    Sunday

    Scooped Julia on Pontiac around 1500.5 ft 8, brunette, straight long hair, b cups, cute GND look. Had 3 kids but still tight as hell. Decided to take her to mine. She asked for the cop check and then wanted me to continue playing with her. Drove down 95 while fingerings her and she's flicking her bean. Came on the ride to mine's and then grabs my trooper and starts working him all the way to my place.

    Get inside and head, mish, doggie. Ended with head (great at BBBJ) and popped with a smile after 20 more minutes.

    Got her number and dropped her off at pharmacist.

    Will definitely be repeating.

  8. #29434

    Trade

    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is a thread for stuff like this, you should learn to use it.

    A2

  9. #29433

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you have a good time with her. Did you get her digits?
    No phone at the moment she said.

  10. #29432

    Famous Circle SW Maybe?


  11. #29431

    Sarah

    Scooped sarah off carey for some head action and some tittie sucking. Showed me those pups before I let her ride and they didn't look bad. But upclose they didn't taste all that good. This is the brunette that hangs out with he / she on carey. ?Head action wasn't good. Ended up jacking off while she fondled my balls. Good for one time, but will not repeat. Seeing some new rteporters on the board. Welcome to the game.

    Peace. BP.

  12. #29430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii is out around the circle right now. Seems her phone is missing again and she needs to get money together to get another one. So she can't get phone calls right now. If you have her current number I can give you her temporary one. Kandii has that awesome little body with great boobs and hard little nipples and knows quite well what to do with all she's got!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    Does one seeking Kandi's services have to be referred by a fellow monger?

    If her number is not to be distributed I suppose my digits are to be passed on and she'll reach out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.jpg‎  

    Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii10.jpg‎   Kandii12.PNG‎   Kandii13.PNG‎  


  13. #29429
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    I was up and down Wilkins and didn't see her last night.
    She walked from the circle to Payson when I saw her. She had on some really small white shorts with her cheeks hanging out the bottom.

  14. #29428

    Harford rd Taylor

    Is back. Just saw her across from the BP.

  15. #29427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    She was spotted walking down Wilkins. She doesn't seem hard to find.
    I was up and down Wilkins and didn't see her last night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape