Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #10910

    Stacii!! NEVER AGAIN!!

    Ok today I was trying to get my money worth since I have been fooled lately for this lousy providers of BP, had seen Stacii before ones few months ago and the session was good, but o boy this time this girl really disappoint me! Long story short when I put down the donation I was informed that I was getting 15 min. Not 30 like the last time! Even when we agreed by text few minutes ago that it will be the same deal than the last time! She rushed me so much that the whole business lasted 10 minutes! BBBJ only on the head fast and furious, mish with lost of faking that make me feel that I was coming in no time, try to change to k9 so I can go at least for few more minutes but as soon I was pulling out she removed the hat and went on her knees and open her mouth! Had no choice and had to jerk off a week thick and premature ejaculation which most part went to her upper lip that remain stuck like gum LOL.

  2. #10909

    TOFTT with Ava

    Saw Ava. She is a hot red head from Great Britain. Her accent is awesome and sexy, and her demeanor is alluring, provocative, and very salacious. She advertises full body massage but I quickly upgraded to FS. It was an incredible hour. One hour of steamy, passionate rimming, DATY, 69, FIV, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BBBJCIM and you name it. Pretty much anything goes with this hot chick. She is freaky and will talk so dirty to you while doing all this stuff it's like the ultimate wet dream! She loves rimming and will rim you like there is no tomorrow. You have to take a shower first, BTW. She first has you lie on your stomach and then warms you up with a really good massage for a few minutes with Coconut Oil. Then she has you go down to the very edge of the bed on your stomach where she gets on her knees and starts rimming, licking, sucking, and absolutely devouring that forbidden spot. She then somehow manages to start BBBJ while you're in this vulnerable but incredible position getting licked on in every manner possible while your ass is cocked in the air. She then told me to get up and stand up at the edge of the bed as she devoured my manhood with serious DT and wet, sloppy BBBJ action. This girl is incredible. I then put her on the bed and straddled her face pumping her mouth. She really likes this and is vocal with all these sexy, moans and wimpers. It was so unreal that I blew my first load in her mouth. She swallows EVERY drop. Then for round two. I had her get on top of me for 69. She has a really nice ass and it was awesome with her ass cheeks in my hands as I dined on this woman like there is no tomorrow. She was down there on me devouring me again as well. This woman loves to give the hottest sloppiest blowjobs I've ever seen. Almost like she got bit by a rattlesnake and the anti venom is in your nut sack. She also likes to slap her face and tongue with your cock as she sucks it. It is really a turnon. Like a porn movie basically, except you're the star in the movie. I stood up and had her get on her knees again to continue BBBJ. She kept licking my balls, taint, and everything else she could. Got it up again and decided I like the face straddling thing so much I never used the raincoat that was there because I finished round 2 in her mouth, again, with her swallowing every remaining drop. Never hit it but that is on the menu. 2 BBBJ to CIM with swallow with everything in between was a dream come true. I was in hog heaven. Anyone should see this girl if they want to have the absolute sexual experience of their life. She is absolutely a top performer. FS would have been covered because the hat was ready beside me. I can only imagine what it would have been like hammering that little thing in k9. I'll do that next time on the round 2. Her BBBJCIM is just too good for me to pass up especially when I get to do it x2 and she swallows. Everything. Damage is 2. 8 for a whole hourlong fuckfest. May seem expensive but it's really not considering what you get for the hour. Also was a nice hotel. At that rate it should be.

    Here is the link:

    http://ava.hotbodyrub.com/gallery

  3. #10908

    Mia. Disappointed

    Mia looks great in her ad. http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tions/37354249.

    But in person she is still thin but also flabby. Saggy tummy, rear, and tits.

    On the phone she talks like she will do about anything. In person, rules, rules, and more rules.

    Probably OK for a QV but not worth any more time than that.

  4. #10907
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    Aubrey is hot. That's my opinion. A lot of the other guys concur with that opinion. She is thick but most of us don't like stick figures like the runway models. That's the whole point. A nice ass and full figure that can really take a hard pounding is what guys with true testosterone are after. Anyway, going to TOFTT tonight guys. I'll advise on girl and outcome and performance. This chick is smoking hot and has rave reviews. I'll advise in another couple of hours. This one is one that I've saved up for and been waiting on.
    I saw her in person and her thickness was flabby. Her ad is all my space angles. She can't take a pounding, she taps out after 20 or 30 minutes, especially if you're well endowed. No offense, but given how many of these guys have given rave reviews to chicks like Shelly, Iris, and J Lo I think it is safe to say that many of these guys have lower standards of beauty than the avg American.

    I'm trying to help you out, she is not worth the prices she charges.

  5. #10906

    TOFFT tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Mstekh  [View Original Post]
    I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Aubrey isn't hot at all. She is decidelt average looking, she's even a bit overweight and has a lot of cellulite for a girl her age.

    Her pictures are if her but definitely look better than she does in real life. And she isn't even a good lay. Forget the lack of GFE or bar, she just isn't very attractive or good in the sack. The forums really let me down with this one.
    Aubrey is hot. That's my opinion. A lot of the other guys concur with that opinion. She is thick but most of us don't like stick figures like the runway models. That's the whole point. A nice ass and full figure that can really take a hard pounding is what guys with true testosterone are after. Anyway, going to TOFTT tonight guys. I'll advise on girl and outcome and performance. This chick is smoking hot and has rave reviews. I'll advise in another couple of hours. This one is one that I've saved up for and been waiting on.

  6. #10905

    No Cinco De mayo

    Impossible to find a latin chick with a decent body near gwinnetee?

    I figured there be more. Maniah has good reviews but she is noted as being a bit too big.

    Options?

    There used to be a Mexican girl that was kinda young and talked funny.

    I think she used to have some type of palesy but looked like she drank allot. Built gave great head. I lost her number, anyone know who I'm talking about. Def has a handler.

  7. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...video/31615243

    Saw her again this week for more of the same. 40 qk this time. Everything covered but I don't mind because of her customer service. She reminds me of sasha who used to be in Stock bridge a while ago. Enthusiastic CBJ. Enthusiastic cfs she has a filthy mouth. Will repeat again esp if I don't feel like being scammed. Can't beat the value. 60 hh including brown hole. 40 for qk. Hoping if I see her enough there might be a glimmer of hope for uncovered but I doubt it. It took me months to get with her the first time so I would advise texting her first letting her know mike sent you and it's cool. You won't regret it.
    I used to see her regularly when she charged. 25, esp since she was close but haven't tried her at the new price as I still have a few options at. 4, she will do in a crunch though even though you can tell she has been around for a while. Her customer service is top notch.

  8. #10903
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood  [View Original Post]
    I went to see this one last Friday. I was pulled in by previous ads saying 3 holes were open.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-caci/39138254

    Went to see her at motel near Pink Pony early Friday morning. I won't bore you with the details but for $1 for hh she was not worth it. Total dead fish and the moans she gave were totally fake. I for the most part find good in most experiences but couldn't here. Tried mish, doggie and back to mish. I had to imagine I was with someone else to blow a light load. Seeing the young dead fish providers like this make me appreciate the more mature providers like an Autumn or Brandie that seem to enjoy it.

    Anyhow I wouldn't see her again but YMMV. If you do see her go for qv. BTW she said that Greek would be extra.

    Happy hunting.

    EW.

    Also still looking for a good Indian provider if anyone has a lead please share.
    I concur about the dead fish attitude, but I gave her a good pounding and didn't have any trouble getting off. She's not going to make you feel cozy and welcome, but if you want a pussy attached to a flaky woman with a not too bad body to pound on, she's okay.

  9. #10902

    Caci waste of time

    I went to see this one last Friday. I was pulled in by previous ads saying 3 holes were open.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-caci/39138254

    Went to see her at motel near Pink Pony early Friday morning. I won't bore you with the details but for $1 for hh she was not worth it. Total dead fish and the moans she gave were totally fake. I for the most part find good in most experiences but couldn't here. Tried mish, doggie and back to mish. I had to imagine I was with someone else to blow a light load. Seeing the young dead fish providers like this make me appreciate the more mature providers like an Autumn or Brandie that seem to enjoy it.

    Anyhow I wouldn't see her again but YMMV. If you do see her go for qv. BTW she said that Greek would be extra.

    Happy hunting.

    EW.

    Also still looking for a good Indian provider if anyone has a lead please share.

  10. #10901

    Diamond

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...1738/1/1186774

    I sauteed this chic's onions earlier today, Wednesday. I was looking for something to get into on my day off and started surfing my favorite site, backpage, for some new meat. LOL. I was about to check a chic out on the North side but she lived a bit too far and I didn't want to fall victim to the flake. I then started searching for something close and stumbled upon this chic's ad. I've seen her ad for the past 3 weeks but never paid it any mine mainly due to her high rates. I wasn't trying to pay that price to any chic on the east side. I did text her a few weeks back for her measurements and she said she was 5'4 135 lbs. That sounded juicy.

    I also noticed that she's been spamming the board for a while now. She updates her ads and prices all throughout the day. I'm always skeptical of chics who spam the board and constantly update change their rates. They're usually the ones looking for fast money as I was hoping she wasn't one of those girls. Anyways, called her and she didn't answer initially but called me back a few minutes later. She sounded ok over the phone, I didn't detect any attitudes. She told me where she was and offered to text her address. When I received the address, I was like, "Oh hell naw, this is the same address of a bait-and-switch provider I reviewed-Nina Simone- before".

    I'm thinking this is probably her again using another set of fake pics and a new phone number. She duped me once but it definitely wasn't going to happen again. I proceeded anyways as she asked me if I could be there within the hour as she had to be somewhere soon. I said, sure, and off I went. Will I repeat, not at all. This chic's using fake pics although she looks similar to the pics but they are definitely not her. The session was a wash as well. Non-vipers, go dive in an empty well. VIP'ers read on.

    Previously, this chic's ad stated $80 for 15 minutes, which I thought was a bit too high but when I saw the ad today it stated, $60 for 15 minutes. Now, that sounded much better. I drove over to the address she gave me although I was a little skeptical about her identity. I told her it would be about 30-40 minutes before I get to her and she called / text me like every 10 minutes asking where was I. I didn't like that at all. She did say that she had to leave within the hour but the excessive calling and texting is usually the sign of a money hungry scab. She also asked me to bring protection too when I first spoke to her.

    I finally got to her place after a good 45 minutes and called to let her know that I was there. No answer. I then text her and got no answer as well. I'm thinking, not this flake shit again. After 5 minutes of waiting in the parking lot, she finally called me back and asked me who else I came with. She swore she heard someone else in the background with me as we conversed. Right. I told her it was no one but me and she finally gave me her apartment number. I got out of my whip, knocked on her door, and the door was opened almost immediately by a brown-skinned chic wearing an open white robe that left nothing to the imagination. Chic was butt nekkid under the robe and her body looked a bit nice.

    I also looked her up and down and realized that she wasn't even the chic in the pics. The body was similar but the face just didn't match up. I didn't say anything though, just walked on in and said my greetings. She said her hello's too and started walking back into her bedroom when she suddenly stopped short of the door and said "this is where we'll be doing it", while her body was facing the empty living room. I looked around the living room and saw nothing but a blanket on the floor. I immediately told her that I didn't bring my knee pads and my knees aren't good enough to do it on the floor. She quickly responded by telling me that we can do it on her bed but she didn't want her bed smelling like sex. Ok.

    I told her I would make it quick and off to the bedroom we went. The apartment and bedroom looked pretty clean by the way. No thrash anywhere and no smoke smells as well. This is starting to look good, I hope. I immediately gave her the donation, which was 60 bones for 15 minutes, and she counted it and put it away somewhere. She quickly dropped the robe to reveal an athletic body but it had its flaws. Her tits were low Cee cups but had medium hang time and mild stretch marks on the top and sides of them. Her stomach had a slight paunch and a few stretch marks but I'm not sure if it was from baby wear or not. It could be or it couldn't be. Her ass was a nice tight athletic ass. It was definitely sticking out there and it was firm and juicy. That's the one similarity she has with the chic in the ad. They both have nice juicy athletic asses. She could stand to use a little bit of chap stick though, her lips were drier than a biscuit.

    Anyways, I started to undress as well and stood at the foot of the bed as she got down on her knees before me and started opening the wrapper. Just as she was opening the wrapper, this chic had the nerves to make a phone call. Really? I overheard her talking to a male friend and asking him for a ride to the bail bondsmen. She also asked me for a ride just before I got naked. I already knew what time it was. She's trying to raise enough money to bail her boyfriend, Tray'von De'von'ta'tae Martin Brown, out of jail. The usually with these chics. Either they're selling ass to buy their baby some pampers or they're doing it to bail their jobless boyfriends out of jail. Go figure. I waited for a few minutes, as she couldn't get a ride, and she finally put the phone down and got to work. I already knew this was going to be a waste of time.

    She placed the thin cover on my cock with her hand and gots ta sucking. The sucky sucky was weak! She went all-neck on me but I felt no suction at all. She was just bobbing her mouth up and down on my shaft. She did this for no more than 2 minutes then stopped to get in the missionary position. Really? I told her I wasn't ready yet and she said she thought I didn't want to waste anymore time (with the oral). Ridiculous. I just went with the flow and told her to get into the doggie position. I was at no mast at the time but I just wanted to be through with this wash. She bent that nice ass over in doggie and I immediately started smelling funk. This chic smelled like straight asshole. Oh boy, I knew this was definitely a wash.

    She also started calling someone else on her phone, this time it was her dad. WTF! I'm back there rubbing my soft ass cock up and down on her funky ass poohtang, trying to get hard and she's trying to get her dad to come pick her up and take her to the bail bondsman. Really? I pretty much lost what little interest I had in this chic and was feverishly trying to will my cock into an erection so I can get on and off immediately. 5 minutes of this and my cock was going absolutely nowhere. Too many distractions, she's talking on the phone, and she smells funky as hell! A few minutes later, I get this feeling in my sack and I'm like WTF? A few seconds later, I blew a weak ass load in the cover and couldn't even believe my eyes. I came and my cock was at no mast. I got the strangest cock ever!!

    I kept trying to get in there anyways and gave up after a few minutes of failure. She turned around and saw the jizz and I don't think she could believe her eyes as well. I asked where to dispose of the cover and she told me the bathroom as I disposed of it there. I came back out, got dressed, and she walked me to the door a few minutes later. This chic had the nerves to hand me the opened wrapper and told me to take it out with me. Really? This is why I don't like to toft too much. You get these ungrateful mother suckas every now and then that act as if they're doing you a favor. This chic is not even the broad in the pics and she smelled terrible! How the hell do you smell like that in your own crib? Ridiculous. I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "2" in performance. This was definitely a good waste of 60 bones. I should have stayed my happy ass home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails black3.jpg‎   black2.jpg‎   black1.jpg‎  

  11. #10900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191

    I suspect she's black

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Never had a session with her before but she's been known too use fake pics. This time I had the guts too call her up again and request a session with her $50 quote was given so, I asked her a question in Spanish she didn't respond correctly so I asked her in English. Which was why do you sound black instead of having a Latino accent? She went crazy listen buddy you are stupid and I'm not phucking black ok and shut the f up. You coming or damn not and I had to disconnect the phone afterwards. Anybody f her in one of her 3 holes before? Or have anybody made it out too see how she actually looks?
    Look at that wig she is definitely a black girl. That doesn't mean that she didn't live on one of those islands off the coast of Florida and claim to be Latina. But it's obvious. I guess what would matter more is the service.

  12. #10899
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstekh  [View Original Post]
    The white Ashley is typically well recommended.
    White Ashley?

    Have link? Can you PM?

  13. #10898
    Ok cool thanks for sharing the information.

    Quote Originally Posted by StnmtnHunter  [View Original Post]
    I seen her 2 years ago when she was in stone mountain on central. The pics with the stars on her ass is really her. It wasnt nothin special. Forgettable quick pump and dump.

  14. #10897

    Black

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...video/31615243

    Saw her again this week for more of the same. 40 qk this time. Everything covered but I don't mind because of her customer service. She reminds me of sasha who used to be in Stock bridge a while ago. Enthusiastic CBJ. Enthusiastic cfs she has a filthy mouth. Will repeat again esp if I don't feel like being scammed. Can't beat the value. 60 hh including brown hole. 40 for qk. Hoping if I see her enough there might be a glimmer of hope for uncovered but I doubt it. It took me months to get with her the first time so I would advise texting her first letting her know mike sent you and it's cool. You won't regret it.

  15. #10896
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Never had a session with her before but she's been known too use fake pics. This time I had the guts too call her up again and request a session with her $50 quote was given so, I asked her a question in Spanish she didn't respond correctly so I asked her in English. Which was why do you sound black instead of having a Latino accent? She went crazy listen buddy you are stupid and I'm not phucking black ok and shut the f up. You coming or damn not and I had to disconnect the phone afterwards. Anybody f her in one of her 3 holes before? Or have anybody made it out too see how she actually looks?
    I seen her 2 years ago when she was in stone mountain on central. The pics with the stars on her ass is really her. It wasnt nothin special. Forgettable quick pump and dump.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape