Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 500 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this girl today. First time seeing her on Westford by park. White, skinny (almost too skinny), good face, 27, good personality, not a rusher, only out for last 4 months, and likes to please. Did not want review, so I will keep the details and digits for frequent posters who have good tradable info. Be good to her as she is not jaded yet. I will repeat.
    This girl is cute and gives pretty good head. Was smelly the first time I scooped her and high the second time. Lukewarm on her.

  2. #3205

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Talked with a Makyla today by Jays. Got digets. Saw a post from 2014. Anyone have recent experience?
    I had a recent experience. She is great. Tiny, super tight and sweet. Stripped to her thong for head in my car. Laid over my knee for a spanking, then sucked out my nut. Took me to a nice, quiet spot. Smelled nice. Was definitely clean.

  3. #3204

    Makyla

    Talked with a Makyla today by Jays. Got digets. Saw a post from 2014. Anyone have recent experience?

  4. #3203

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    I have to 2nd that request, missed her 3 times the same way.
    Does anyone have her new info. I haven't been able to reach her in about a month.

  5. #3202

    Brianna

    Dreamed of this girl today. First time seeing her on Westford by park. White, skinny (almost too skinny), good face, 27, good personality, not a rusher, only out for last 4 months, and likes to please. Did not want review, so I will keep the details and digits for frequent posters who have good tradable info. Be good to her as she is not jaded yet. I will repeat.

  6. #3201

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2105  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a # for Michaela? Seen her yesterday but was gone by the time I turned around.
    I have to 2nd that request, missed her 3 times the same way.

  7. #3200
    Anyone have a # for Michaela? Seen her yesterday but was gone by the time I turned around.

  8. #3199
    I been gone from the area a year or so but going back this month to visit, any seniors want to share a # or two? Back when there plenty in Lowell and Lawrence too. Prefer white, but any port in a storm.

  9. #3198
    Picked up Asian Ana yesterday for the first time in about a month. BBJCIM. Maybe she was having a bad day, but she looked pretty rough. Had marks on her face that I don't remember seeing before.

  10. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    If you get her on a good day her service is really good. I picked her up a couple times months ago and she was good. But I have seen her walking around crying and yelling a lot lately so I have passed.
    Smart move on your part. I tried a week or so ago and it was a nightmare. Nothing is worth what I went through. Half way the crying started. Never finished. Then followed up by anger. Any and every question made things worse. Never again. Good luck to any brave souls that give it a try.

  11. #3196

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAreGguy  [View Original Post]
    Seems ok at first then flips out. Cries and kicks dash and then threatens to make a scene. Says she will tell LEO you hit her. My advice is to stay away.
    If you get her on a good day her service is really good. I picked her up a couple times months ago and she was good. But I have seen her walking around crying and yelling a lot lately so I have passed.

  12. #3195

    Lexi

    Seems ok at first then flips out. Cries and kicks dash and then threatens to make a scene. Says she will tell LEO you hit her. My advice is to stay away.

  13. #3194

    Kayle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    If it is her, she has ok service, but is a rusher whose pussy stinks real bad. Somebody fingered her and said they could still smell it even after washing with soap and water. She's pimped out by some big, ugly African with rabbit teeth.
    That's her. Looks like I'll need some rubber gloves.

  14. #3193

    This one, worldpool?

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Met a ws calling herself Kayle. No time to stop or get a number. She had a good bod, early 20's, and long dirty blonde hair. Anyone know anything about her?
    If it is her, she has ok service, but is a rusher whose pussy stinks real bad. Somebody fingered her and said they could still smell it even after washing with soap and water. She's pimped out by some big, ugly African with rabbit teeth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kayleigh.jpg‎  

  15. #3192

    Kayle

    Met a ws calling herself Kayle. No time to stop or get a number. She had a good bod, early 20's, and long dirty blonde hair. Anyone know anything about her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape