Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 810 of 930 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 860 910 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 13945
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1810

    One possible candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Elect78  [View Original Post]
    So I ask this question in the massage forum and didn't even get a sniff of an answer. Does anyone have any info on an Asian massage outcall service for couples in Vegas. I found lots of advertisements but nothing I can verify. Could someone PM me and send me in the right direction. I would take a good escort reference as long as she's comfortable with females also.

    Thanks!
    No first hand experience but China Lee --independent escort who has numerous good reviews on other sites advertises she is bi-sexual and couple friendly. Also looks like she is easy to contact and willing to discuss --price might be an issue for me but hey it's not like you are going to spend that much on a regular basis.

  2. #1809

    Info needed and greatly appreciated if provided

    So I ask this question in the massage forum and didn't even get a sniff of an answer. Does anyone have any info on an Asian massage outcall service for couples in Vegas. I found lots of advertisements but nothing I can verify. Could someone PM me and send me in the right direction. I would take a good escort reference as long as she's comfortable with females also.

    Thanks!

  3. #1808

    Looking for Asian Independent

    Guys I am traveling to Las Vegas on business in June. I travel all over the country and always try to sample the finer Asian ladies when in town. I am looking for an independent sexy Asian for outcall to my hotel. If anyone has some good Intel, I would appreciate it. Plan is to take video and pics of my time and post them on here if the lady is up for it.

  4. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Hey, mongers. I'm visiting your fine city again this week and looking for a spinner (outcall and GFE / PSE are a must).

    I spent some time with Bri last month and while I enjoyed myself, she wasn't exactly what I was looking for (no complaints, though).

    Any help is appreciated and should you ever find yourself in Indy, I'm happy to return the favor. PMs are fine if that's what you prefer. Stay safe!
    I had the same experience with Bri last year. No complaints but just didn't light my fire. She was very sweet, smart and very willing. She's increased her pay since, so she must be doing well. Good for her. Now I'm in search of what you're looking for also. I'm working on a couple now for first part of June. I try to stay with P411 girls.

    Good luck!

  5. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Hey, mongers. I'm visiting your fine city again this week and looking for a spinner (outcall and GFE / PSE are a must).

    I spent some time with Bri last month and while I enjoyed myself, she wasn't exactly what I was looking for (no complaints, though).

    Any help is appreciated and should you ever find yourself in Indy, I'm happy to return the favor. PMs are fine if that's what you prefer. Stay safe!
    I had Bri few year's ago, Bri is thick with sag tit with nice pussy. If you looking for a spinner, try Noa, she have a nice little A cup tit with pink nipple, If you don't mind few needles marks all over her arm. The reason I won't see her anymore.

  6. #1805

    Spinner Wanted

    Hey, mongers. I'm visiting your fine city again this week and looking for a spinner (outcall and GFE / PSE are a must).

    I spent some time with Bri last month and while I enjoyed myself, she wasn't exactly what I was looking for (no complaints, though).

    Any help is appreciated and should you ever find yourself in Indy, I'm happy to return the favor. PMs are fine if that's what you prefer. Stay safe!

  7. #1804

    Devin D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    Good review, but who in the hell are you talking about. No link, no name. There's too many women in Las Vegas to have us play a guessing game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Was it Indica?

    My bets on Indica!
    The title of Beaver13's post is "Devin D".

  8. #1803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Indica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    Good review, but who in the hell are you talking about. No link, no name. There's too many women in Las Vegas to have us play a guessing game.
    Was it Indica?

    My bets on Indica!

  9. #1802

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver13  [View Original Post]
    First post here, thought I'd provide some info. 2 weekends ago, tried on Sat and Sun to setup with her. Sat was all set, then radio silence until 4 am. Apologized, etc. Tried again on Sunday, was bumped 3 times, she finally got back to me after the third appointment time, after I left her apt. Complex, said she was napping. I said okay, another time. Well, today I tried again, had an appointment set, then she lets me know an hour ahead that she wants to bump the time. When I called her out, she denied everything and turned into a wisea $$. Great looking girl, with 2 good reviews I found. What a shame.
    Good review, but who in the hell are you talking about. No link, no name. There's too many women in Las Vegas to have us play a guessing game.

  10. #1801

    Use your other head next time

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver13  [View Original Post]
    First post here, thought I'd provide some info. 2 weekends ago, tried on Sat and Sun to setup with her. Sat was all set, then radio silence until 4 am. Apologized, etc. Tried again on Sunday, was bumped 3 times, she finally got back to me after the third appointment time, after I left her apt. Complex, said she was napping. I said okay, another time. Well, today I tried again, had an appointment set, then she lets me know an hour ahead that she wants to bump the time. When I called her out, she denied everything and turned into a wisea $$. Great looking girl, with 2 good reviews I found. What a shame.
    After the 2nd failed attempt. Should just move on and not waste your time.

  11. #1800

    Devin D

    First post here, thought I'd provide some info. 2 weekends ago, tried on Sat and Sun to setup with her. Sat was all set, then radio silence until 4 am. Apologized, etc. Tried again on Sunday, was bumped 3 times, she finally got back to me after the third appointment time, after I left her apt. Complex, said she was napping. I said okay, another time. Well, today I tried again, had an appointment set, then she lets me know an hour ahead that she wants to bump the time. When I called her out, she denied everything and turned into a wisea $$. Great looking girl, with 2 good reviews I found. What a shame.

  12. #1799

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    I wonder how she looks face to face as opposed to her pics which are probably 10 years ole!
    I know I've also seen her on a "legitimate" popular dating site. No mention of PFP on that one, but then again I'm not so naive as to think it couldn't be just another place to "advertise".

  13. #1798

    Mandy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    She only sees guys who are over 55+ years old.
    Thank you for the rest nformation. Her ads state 55 yrs or older only as clear as can see. Did you or someone you know see her?

  14. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an updated number for Indica pm me please.
    Please,

    I need that info as well.

  15. #1796

    Indica

    Does anyone have an updated number for Indica pm me please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape