Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 17675
-
05-16-16 17:49 #10820Senior Member

Posts: 98Okay, will check it out. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GsuFan07
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 17:44 #10819Senior Member

Posts: 31Kimberly
Any info on this young lady? No reviews on the oThER site, but I searched the number and saw that she has advertised all over the country in the past. Might be toftt tonight if my other plans fall through.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ctive/38896008
Update: I just found some reviews, and they are not good. Apparently the price she quotes (80/qv, 100/hhr, 200/hr) is just an entry fee and it's all upsells from there.
-
05-16-16 17:34 #10818Senior Member

Posts: 31Ashley
Great review followed by a funny story, I love it. I'm definitely going to check her out soon, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 12:06 #10817Senior Member

Posts: 46Talked to her a few weeks ago. We set up a hr for 180. She 'lost' her phone at some point during the night and I ended up driving all the way from OTP south to Marietta for nothing. She did text me the day after and apologized, so maybe it was legit. Texted her a week ago to see if she would make it up, but never heard back. There's a review or two on Listcrawler.
Originally Posted by Stangnut
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 11:22 #10816Senior Member

Posts: 460Ashely
Ashley has a few descent older reviews on the oThER site so I decided to give her a try. She is definitely the girl in the pics. She works out of an apartment with another provider that I didn't recognize and unfortunately I didn't think to ask who she was. I went with the QV for 100 so I wasn't expecting GFE. I think she is incredibly sexy and her body is pretty amazing. Very youthful with perfect B cups and a very cute face. She is tall and thin, but still has a nice soft body. I also really like the tats so that is a plus for me. All communication was via text and it was pretty straightforward. She met me at the door and showed me to the bedroom and we got straight to business. She started with a fairly mediocre CBJ and I quickly suggested we suit up and she climb on top. I did ask for a pussy slide before suiting up and she said everything has to be covered so that was a little bit of a let down, but not that surprising for a QV. She started out on top and felt great. Nice and wet and she followed my direction on speed and depth so I never felt rushed which is common in that position. After a few minutes I suggested changing to mish so that I could have more control and she happily obliged. The view of her with her legs spread was pretty amazing and I lasted a lot longer than I thought I would. I rubbed her clit for a little bit while I fucked her and she seemed to be enjoying herself. As I said it was never GFE, but it also didn't feel like a business transaction either. She has a fun personality even though she is somewhat reserved. She always had a big smile on her face and made good eye contact. I pumped her for a few minutes before finally blowing my load inside. Once we finished she offered me wipes to get cleaned up.
Afterward she said that some guy had come in and wanted her to fuck him with a strapon, but she didn't want to do that so she had the other girl do it and the guy literally shit on the bed. She wasn't too happy about that. So if you want fetish she probably isn't the girl and if you are the guy getting fucked with a strapon make sure you properly douche first so you don't ruin it for the rest of us LOL.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/30272691
-
05-16-16 08:15 #10815Senior Member

Posts: 476Any goods worth checking out in pleasant hill?
Really don't like going further south maybe to Jimmy I got some blue diamonds itching.
I'll be in the conyers / Covington area tomorrow if that works.
-
05-15-16 18:03 #10814Senior Member

Posts: 436Damn it
I'm actually still on the quest to pop my BP cherry. Given that I live on the south side I figured 138 was a good place to start. I texted this chick last weekend who posts from time to time. Short thick chick with a vid of her popping. Ad is down now. I text back and forth. Got location in around your same spot. Last text she ask am I a cop and of course I said no. Text I was ready and she didn't answer right away. A chick from tagged hit me up and I went with her instead.
Originally Posted by Buckwild25
[View Original Post]
Got a text about two hours later and all it said was "you know I'm not a cop either. " No where are you, no are you coming. Kind of bugged me out. So I'm still on that fence right now especially after this post LOL.
-
05-15-16 17:58 #10813Regular Member

Posts: 15Niki
http://max80.com.atlanta.escortbabyl...one-6785686126
Saw niki this past weekend and what a waste! There are 3 girls who work from this link a dark slinder 1 that I have seen previously wasnt really worth a review just a pump and dump l. Pm for more details if intrested. The second is a fat caremel 1 I wouldn't touch with your stick and the last was the 1 in the link. The link above has pic of her that are not all the way accurate the ones with the female bent over on the bed with clothes can't be her. The ones with the emoji covering the goods are hers but have 2 be couple years old. Body I would give a 7 out of 10 on the outside (you will c why I say outside) but face is a flat 3 out of 10 she has a face only some mothers would love. Doggy was a must with this 1. She perfers textin and very responsive. Damange was 40 qv but she will start off 80 qv. Got to her private res and down hill from there. Apartment in a rough neighborhood there was guys shootin dice on the stairs and people where in the parkin lot partying. Got to her room and cloths and trash was everywhere. The fat 1 was there actin as the pimp so she got the money and went to the back room. We did the deed on the couch where she started with a sorry CBJ she started for literally a min and ask was I ready I said hell naw and she started bk for about 2 minutes and said I need to hurry up I still was bearly all the way ready. So she bends over on the couch doggy and I inspect the goods no hair but pussy look open like a freeway at 3 in the morning and it was still dry so I tried to put ghetto lube on it and she spazzed out running around looking 4 a towel to wipe it off at dis point I was over it and I was getting back soft so I told her my bad and put her back on the couch and went in semi soft / hard about 4 or 5 good strokes she got creamy but man was there a very foul smell l. Couple more stokes she was sayin your time is out you need to hurry and finish at this point I was threw pounded her really rough 4 about 2 mo min and faked a nut LOL. Asked 4 wipes and she handed me fast food napkins out a bag. Put on clothes and got the hell on no convo. Def would not repeat at all was rushed and cat had bad smell glad I only shot her 40 other wise I would been mad.
-
05-15-16 17:37 #10812Senior Member

Posts: 1868"Hawaiian" is the Pacific version of "Brazilian".
Originally Posted by Soaky1
[View Original Post]
In other words, black.
O.
-
05-15-16 17:27 #10811

Posts: 314Krystal
Donation non GFE 1. 5 hh 2 hr, full GFE w / gk 3.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 16:58 #10810Senior Member

Posts: 90Any info on this one.
-
05-15-16 16:56 #10809Regular Member

Posts: 15Take it
Take one 4 the team and let us know what's the damage! Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Stangnut
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 16:48 #10808Senior Member

Posts: 98Roxy of Marietta
Any reports or reviews for a petite blonde named Roxy? Been posting a while but can't say I've seen a review. No reviews on the oTHER site.
Damage for qv? Repeat?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ymate/31477709
-
05-15-16 13:57 #10807Senior Member

Posts: 529Do you remember the damage?
Originally Posted by Premilio
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 12:41 #10806Senior Member

Posts: 79What are you talking about? Hes referring to post 10820 and your talking about some posted 9 posts after.
Originally Posted by USArmy6440
[View Original Post]

















