Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,176 to 32,190 of 61400
-
05-14-16 23:49 #29225Senior Member

Posts: 228Road Trip (Newark)
I know this is the bmore thread, but I want to report on my trip to Newark. The stroll is not as plentiful as Bmore. I spoted a few BSW and some young Latina SW, but you have to quick on the trigger with the LSW. By the time you spot and do a you-turn, they are got. I picked up a big booty nice tits WSW. But I guess saw my out of state tags and wanted 50 and I knew from my research that was not standard tuition for that area. So I declined and dropped her off at a chicken shack. But damn she had a nice body.
Ended up go back down near a area I tried earlier called Shearman st. Spotted 2 civi staggering down the street, coming from partying or the club. They said they were cousins. One was more fucked up then the other and the other had a lot of attitude. I focused on the one without the attitude. Could have had both come with me if the other tude was not so bad. The one with the tude attempted to cock-block by saying either they both come or she aint coming. The one that was more fucked up 22 why o plopped down in the passenger seat and told her "cousin" that "It my birthday tomorrow and I want some extra money to celebrate, I'm going with him. ".
Bottom line she goes back with me with my hotel and immediately gets undressed. She stays the whole night and I get 3 pops and we settle on 30. I could have gave her 20, but I got multiple-pops so I gave her 30. Newark reminds me of Bmore of the early 2000's. When you can meet a civi and take her to eat and drink and fuck her that same night all night. Back in the day, I would meet a civi on the street during the day at the mall or just on the street and get her to spend the whole weekend with me fucking. We would even leave the hotel room, we just order delivery pizza and get liquor and fuck all weekend and they would even ask for money, They just wanted something different to do. Those where the days.
So back to end the story, we woke up when the same came up and I took her to downtown Newark so she could get the bus home with no drama. I have me a new utr for Newark. I plan to make many trips to Newark over the summer. I found it to be a very nice monger environment with females being very receptive including the civies. You wave at the civies and the smile and actually wave back. You try waving at a civi in Bmore and 80% of the time they will ignore you or give you the head-to-the-side screw face as to say "What the fuck you want and leave me alone" look. I just got the feeling I could have a lot of success there with civi alone that want to make a little extra cash.
So if you need a break from the Bmore scene, try Newark / Elizabeth this summer. You just might even see me there.
-
05-14-16 23:07 #29224Senior Member

Posts: 2344Abando
Did you go to her place?
Originally Posted by WillNilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 20:46 #29223Senior Member

Posts: 45Heaven
Despite recent reports of her downturn I decided to scoop Heaven early this morning, mostly because there was no one else out!
Her picking is pretty bad, and she was flying very high when I got her, but I have to say, once she got the D in her mouth it's like auto pilot, the girl is a superstar with the head game!
Let her slobber on it a while then layed her back for some covered mish, and she had no problem at all getting me across the finish line!
-
05-14-16 14:45 #29222Senior Member

Posts: 66Trio over the last couple of days. Wilkins Loop Westside
Picked up:
Bella – she seems okay, blonde. Took her back to a spot, was able to get BBBJ, and Backdoor for 8. Her attitude was okay, she was in a rush for something. She took the back like a champ. If I see her again will try topshelf again, this time with some lubricant.
Star / Ashley – she's a bit manic, but you can tell she used to be really cute. She gives ok BBBJ, if I saw her maybe not my first choice, but for the usual around here she will give you half / half.
Nicole – Best BBBJ I've had in B-more. Will see her again, got her digits if anyone wants them. Here's a video:
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h5737719a5aec9
-
05-14-16 12:59 #29221Senior Member

Posts: 114Lisa: WSW From W / W
Recently experienced a WSW named Lisa. She's 37 years old, medium length blond colored hair, seemed very down to earth, and very much a veteran of the game. Talked about random stuff on the way to the spot and seemed very lucid and aware. Opted for mic work for standard and she performed well and got that nut out like a champ. Gave me digits and I plan on repeating.
Stay safe,
Angler.
-
05-14-16 12:50 #29220Senior Member

Posts: 114Mo: Young BSW From W / W
Recently met Mo, a BSW, 19 - 20 years old, 5' 7", 130 lbs. C cups, short afro hair, dark skinned, and youthfully attractive. Picked her up from the circle.
This one was very young and despite the short afro (I generally like longer hair), she had an attractive face and body. Opted for mic work for standard and once at the spot she informs she just got out of the shower and has no panties on. Sounded like an invitation for me to probe digitally so I did and found her fresh. Starts moaning while playing the mic and pulls her pants down and begs to be fucked. Tell her sorry babe, no condom on me and she starts talking dirty as shit trying to get me to fuck her so I just finger and hand ram her tight pussy aggressively till she cums and my 3 fingers are drenched with her cum. She starts sucking on her cum from my fingers, damn. I let her get back to giving head and cum after 5-10 minutes but she partially catches (seems like she's not a big fan of cum). While driving her back she tells me she loves to fuck and have her pussy eaten and gives me her digits to call her for next time. Her mic was just a little above average and I like a chic to continue to polish while cumming, so maybe i will talk to her about that next time. I'm sure she could fuck like shit as she was not passive even when i was finger ramming her pussy. I will be repeating.
Haven't seen her before this experience and tried to search for "Mo" but the search wont work with just a 2 character search word. Anyone experience her before?
Stay safe,
Angler
-
05-14-16 12:27 #29219Senior Member

Posts: 168My personal opinion although women with teeth look better.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddy1974
[View Original Post]
Women missing or even lost teeth actually better on the mic.
-
05-14-16 10:15 #29218Senior Member

Posts: 39Teeth
Stopped to pic up Natalie at the circle. But couldn't get passed how bad her teeth are. Never read anyone else say any thing about her teeth. Are there any SW out there with nice teeth?
-
05-14-16 09:37 #29217Senior Member

Posts: 168A total tease on Garrison and High Priced Jay / Jade
I was driving around Garrison last night around 3:30 am between Liberty Heights Ave and Gwynn Falls and this a curvy BBW BSW was out on Garrison showing her nice phat ass to the traffic. I was turned on so I oped around once saw another car talk to her but she didn't get in. I approached saw her smile and wave at me. So I looped back around only to have her say "I DON'T DATE".
THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE DOING?
WHY PUT THE MEAT IN THE WINDOW IF IT ISN'T FOR SALE.
I later moved down to Patapsco ave. By the SA met Jay / Jade a very curvy built HSW With HUGE tits. I thought I hit the jackpot at first, UNTIL she gave me her prices.
5 for CBJ 1. 0 for half / half with a raincoat. I was willing to do the. 5 for BJ til she told me it was CBJ not BBBJ it got worse once she refused to go to MY spot.
She said we had to go to HER spot or a motel.
I wasn't willing to 1. 3 for the night. I was almost going to go to her spot. But my brain was starting to overrule my dick. I just took her back to SA and gave her. 1 for wasting her time and got her number for anyone who is interested. (Well Known Senior Members ONLY).
Has anyone ever met with her before??
Do you guys think I did the right thing? Or was I too. Much of a cheapskate. ?
I just usually don't like to pay triple digits for SWs If I wanted to. Pay Triple digits I would call an escort.
-
05-14-16 00:47 #29216

Posts: 96Kayla / Lala
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Hello gents odd night in the WW area, but first things first: Kayla / Lala is the girl I referred to in my post 29151 middle paragraph. A most pleasant surprise. Genuine nice gal kinda new to the SW territory. I can tell you: Not the girl with half head shaved. Lives up where Monroe hits rt 40 area. Says she's in area surrounding Payson Pulaski Nightly for twilight to midnight. Also said she's not 'full out' so to speak doesn't work all the time. Appliance wise looked very put together comparably. But a real sweetheart, definitely. And again my impressions in post 29151.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 00:46 #29215Senior Member

Posts: 95Some Observations
Lots of familiar faces out by the circle / WW. Jill is back out. I saw Heaven, Sara, Natalie, Bea, and a new mixed younger looking SW. The new face looks to be B / W mixed or possibly asian. She looks like she is in her younger 20's. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt. Others were out but I do not know the names.
Door wasn't boarded on that famous property on Eagle Street. Door was opened and lights were on. It could have been a contractor doing some work.
What is the description of the SW that is referred to as "the Beast?
-
05-14-16 00:39 #29214Senior Member

Posts: 222Head not shaved on 1 side. Sorta tall, cute face, everything is deflated from massive, massive weigh loss in a short period of time from a unknown cause. I always done covered everything. Nice gal.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 22:41 #29213Senior Member

Posts: 201Kayla
I also caught up with this Kayla about 3 weeks ago very fun girl I had a good time with her she did give me some digits and said that she could only text I'm not sure if the number is still good you know how that goes but I can PM you those digits.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 22:00 #29212Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kayla
Rabbit, If this Kayla has one side of her head shaven, then she is definately not new to the circle, she's been around for a few years, even longer if you count when she was in the BP area. As far as I know she's still around but I haven't seen her in a few days, but I'm pretty sure if you check Payson around Pratt, you might catch her. I don't think that Amanda is this Serena, but I could be wrong. Peace.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 20:56 #29211Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Lala (Kayla) & new Amanda
I am looking for this one I had about two weeks ago. Her name is Kayla, nickname Lala. She is new to the circle. I mean she didn't even know Pierres place. 5'7" brown hair. Nice butt. Any info I would appreciate. Also this new Amanda, nerdy girl with glasses. Got me curious if its Serena from because videos. Guys, check the video out and let me know if its her. Google Serena Baltimore Backpage. Should still give you hits. But intel on either of these ladies, I'd owe you one. Also. Anyone seen Chelsea on Wilkens? Use to be because "Terri". Heard she has gone down hill. Man, was going to retire but it still calls me. And the weather is getting nice, you know what that means. Well, pass along the good word if there is any. And you know I still seek ladies with them HUGE lips down there. Hailey from SA was perfect. But she been in WV for awhile now with sister getting cleaned up. Oh, almost forgot anyone heard from Ms Ex SW. Chrissy? Saw her post on here awhile ago. I mailed her and never heard back. Seems like the good ones keep slipping away. If I had the money, think I'd buy a place on Wilkens and rent out rooms. I would at least get free kitty whenever I wanted. Just a thought.
raBBit










Reply With Quote






