Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for this one I had about two weeks ago. Her name is Kayla, nickname Lala. She is new to the circle. I mean she didn't even know Pierres place. 5'7" brown hair. Nice butt. Any info I would appreciate. Also this new Amanda, nerdy girl with glasses. Got me curious if its Serena from because videos. Guys, check the video out and let me know if its her. Google Serena Baltimore Backpage. Should still give you hits. But intel on either of these ladies, I'd owe you one. Also. Anyone seen Chelsea on Wilkens? Use to be because "Terri". Heard she has gone down hill. Man, was going to retire but it still calls me. And the weather is getting nice, you know what that means. Well, pass along the good word if there is any. And you know I still seek ladies with them HUGE lips down there. Hailey from SA was perfect. But she been in WV for awhile now with sister getting cleaned up. Oh, almost forgot anyone heard from Ms Ex SW. Chrissy? Saw her post on here awhile ago. I mailed her and never heard back. Seems like the good ones keep slipping away. If I had the money, think I'd buy a place on Wilkens and rent out rooms. I would at least get free kitty whenever I wanted. Just a thought.

    raBBit
    Rabbit, If this Kayla has one side of her head shaven, then she is definately not new to the circle, she's been around for a few years, even longer if you count when she was in the BP area. As far as I know she's still around but I haven't seen her in a few days, but I'm pretty sure if you check Payson around Pratt, you might catch her. I don't think that Amanda is this Serena, but I could be wrong. Peace.

  2. #29247

    re: Lala (Kayla) & new Amanda

    I am looking for this one I had about two weeks ago. Her name is Kayla, nickname Lala. She is new to the circle. I mean she didn't even know Pierres place. 5'7" brown hair. Nice butt. Any info I would appreciate. Also this new Amanda, nerdy girl with glasses. Got me curious if its Serena from because videos. Guys, check the video out and let me know if its her. Google Serena Baltimore Backpage. Should still give you hits. But intel on either of these ladies, I'd owe you one. Also. Anyone seen Chelsea on Wilkens? Use to be because "Terri". Heard she has gone down hill. Man, was going to retire but it still calls me. And the weather is getting nice, you know what that means. Well, pass along the good word if there is any. And you know I still seek ladies with them HUGE lips down there. Hailey from SA was perfect. But she been in WV for awhile now with sister getting cleaned up. Oh, almost forgot anyone heard from Ms Ex SW. Chrissy? Saw her post on here awhile ago. I mailed her and never heard back. Seems like the good ones keep slipping away. If I had the money, think I'd buy a place on Wilkens and rent out rooms. I would at least get free kitty whenever I wanted. Just a thought.

    raBBit

  3. #29246

    Strolling, Tara

    I hit the strolls today and there were several WSWs out and about, none I recognized or was interested in. I did come across a blonde Tara near amoral park though also further down along wash, slim, looks like late 20's or so, pretty nice face, but up close she has some sores I'd want to steer clear from. I caught a nasty infection from one of our dear ones and it wasn't even an sti. Watch yourselves, guys, and wash up. Pleasant personality, said she is out pretty often. I didn't partake, but I know one of you did!

    Stay safe out there.

  4. #29245

    Kandii & Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii has her phone number back. Give her a call. You all know how good she is. If you don't have her number she doesn't want it passed around but you can send your name and number to me and I'll forward it to her if you're a contributing member. Her rules, not mine.
    Cls9637 you are a lucky mean and I am jealous of you. Everytime when you post the picture with Kandii also Kimberly. I envy with thoughts like "why can't I get someone like them" .

    BTW: I luv your reports with pictures. Keep it coming.

  5. #29244

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Of course you can post a picture from before. Also she mentioned she the reason she was gone for some time was cancer? Any truth to that.

    Don't get me wrong, she is not a great date but was not the worse either. And I love ginger carpeting so would probably pick her up again.
    She has some type of bone cancer.

  6. #29243

    Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by MacRobby  [View Original Post]
    .

    I got to chime in about "Bella" guys. I been reading and I didn't want to "dis" her, but if it's the TRUTH, and Factual, well that's not "dis" is it? Allow me to put another way: If the choice is between some new buds sharing intel watching each others backs -vs- someone, ANYONE that's a problem, well. We all have enough problems already, right?

    So Anyway this is all true. Why would anyone lie about such things? If you go there, "watch your 6".

    And treat all you encounter the way you wish to be treated. She doesn't.
    Of course you can post a picture from before. Also she mentioned she the reason she was gone for some time was cancer? Any truth to that.

    Don't get me wrong, she is not a great date but was not the worse either. And I love ginger carpeting so would probably pick her up again.

  7. #29242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I got to see my little spinner sweetheart Natalie recently. A visit with her is always fun with no bullshit and no drama. She is so tiny and tight that she still says I hurt her, but she prefers giving head anyway. When she first appeared on Wilkens about a year and a half ago she was really not very good at head. But with all the practice she gets she has gotten quite good at it since. Natalie still hates the taste and feel of cum in her mouth and will get it out as fast as she possibly can. But all around she is a great girl. She is open to most suggestions except anal, enjoys a little spanking and loves having her cute little boobs squeezed. She can be found around the circle area and her phone number is available to trusted contributors here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.jpg‎   Natalie5.PNG‎   Natalie6.jpg‎   Natalie7.PNG‎  

    Natalie1.jpg‎   Natalie2.jpg‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎  

  8. #29241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Shar of Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Several weeks ago I got some intel from a trusted monger with his ear to the ground who informed me that she was vacationing at the Carroll county graybar spa and resort. A trip like this is usually very good for health and relaxation for Sharr and being one of the first to hit it after she gets out is a rare treat and VERY good time. Good luck and be sure too pass me the digits if you see her around!
    It looks like she was released from Carroll County about a month ago.

  9. #29240

    Pearl

    Was out last night and met a few girls but didn't partake. Met a brunette, she was really skinny, ok face not much on top or a booty. Said her name was pearl. That was a first, anyone else have any experience with her?

  10. #29239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    3 X6 / 2 X14 Eagle St is boarded up. I guess Kelly and Tony will have to find another love nest.

    It's very sad knowing that basement was the last place Shannon Poe ever saw . I miss seeing her around the way posing for me when I'd drive by . She was such a pretty girl , and sweet too .
    I heard that they were evicted. And when I asked where James was, I was told that he was in rehab.

  11. #29238

    Heaven

    First time cruising in your city. Thanks for the maps, made it easy to find clix loop. Realized that I was unsure what the norm is for Baltimore, ie how to spot a SW. Different cities have different ways. Anyway I pass this tall thin gal standing almost in the street, on the corner, HAD to be a SW, drove around a little acquainting myself to the area, scoping for LEO. Several cars around. Came back and she was still there. She waved and I pulled over. Introduced herself as Heaven and asked if I heard of her, that she's famous. Pretty cool chick. Very thin, but that's what I like. Excellent head skills. Very very tight after her vacation. Good time good had by all.

  12. #29237

    New amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Cruised thru the w / w last night just to see what was what and I spotted a average looking blonde, about 5'3, wearing glasses with a hood pulled over her head, standing at the circle. I made a few passes and she was still standing there so I pulled her up. She appeared to look like the girl next door because of the glasses she was wearing along with her average looks. We talked for a few before I decided to test her out. She told me that it was her first time dating and that I was her "first". I could tell thru our conversation that she was not lying because she was green as a unripe banana, so I gave her a few pointers so she could be safe as possible. We got to my spot and she had an ok body, no marks and nice smooth skin. She started out with a A+ BBBJ and when I hit it mis, she really got into it; it was a fantastic turn on. It took me awhile but she didn't complain at all. As a sidebar, I asked her why she was out there and she responded honestly saying that she was from Westminster and that she was an addict. A very cool expierence and a definate repeat. Of course, she didn't have a phone, but I gave she my no. And I really hope she calls. Peace.
    I was cruising through the circle the other day and tried to pick up a nice looking "nerdy, because of her glasses" young lady.

    I pulled up to her and asked her "do you need a ride? My typical question for gals I don't know.

    This must have been her very first night out, because she looks at me and goes "Ahhh, Noooo?

    So, I thought to myself, "Ok, this one is an actual civi, standing in the circle". First time for everything I guess.

    So I replied simply, "all right", and drove on, as I didn't want to create any drama.

    As I pulled away and continued to scout the area, I noticed her, in my rear-view mirror, go over to another WSW and have a conversation.

    A few minutes later, I drove up to the WSW that I saw her talking with and picked up this gal who turned out to be "Tiny", wow what a girl.

    BUT, on the drive out to my spot I asked Tiny "what's up with that other gal, I asked her if she needed a ride and she blew me off?

    Tiny said it was her first night out and she didn't know that I was actually trying to pick her up, Tiny had to give her a 101 lesson.

    Thats got to be the cutest thing I have ever experienced out here doing this hobby.

    If I had not landed Tiny that night, I think I would have been really disappointed in myself for not having landed a first timer.

    - well I'm a little disappointed, . Sort of.

  13. #29236

    Looks like

    3 X6 / 2 X14 Eagle St is boarded up. I guess Kelly and Tony will have to find another love nest.

    It's very sad knowing that basement was the last place Shannon Poe ever saw . I miss seeing her around the way posing for me when I'd drive by . She was such a pretty girl , and sweet too .

  14. #29235

    Sharr

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Shar lately? I miss her. She has her games that she plays but a very good provider.
    Several weeks ago I got some intel from a trusted monger with his ear to the ground who informed me that she was vacationing at the Carroll county graybar spa and resort. A trip like this is usually very good for health and relaxation for Sharr and being one of the first to hit it after she gets out is a rare treat and VERY good time. Good luck and be sure too pass me the digits if you see her around!

  15. #29234

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Bolo, you passed on a hidden gem. I did a report on her a few weeks ago. Your right she does look like a nerd, but "Clark Kent" turn into Super Woman when the clothes come off. Peace.
    Well, up up and away then. I'll try her out next time I'm in town.

    Wound up hooking up with Idol Crystal at Russell's place. It's better than Pierre's, but not by much as far as stuff everywhere, but a least the bed is queen size. On the way in, a WSW passed by me and excused herself on the way to her car. I found out later it was Crystals friend Christine. If she ever asks you if you want to do a double with her, don't! That girl is a mess!

    Anyway, I surprised crystal when I turned her over and went for the back door, I could see her head moving from side to side frantically while I was going in, but then she stuck her tongue out once I was in and started to enjoy it. It's a first for me with her after all this time. Glad I bought some lube.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0276.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape