Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    I always knew Mae / Soi 45 years old Thai lady had Lupus but now she is in really bad shape. No longer able to work because she is always fatigued. Only works when her handjob customers come in for their weekly release. She has such a big mouth she can never keep things a secret. Always very nosy about other people's business and has one of her co workers cook her dinner every night for her. Just recently saw her at Ala Moana but looks like she's losing some weight. Can't wait for her to get the hell back to Thailand as she's a thorn in my ass!!
    Is she the one who also work at thai Pattaya?

  2. #13508

    Real pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by CompDude35  [View Original Post]
    Wondering, are these their "real" pictures or??

    Both look good, but just wondering, with all the fakes out there.

    Any braddah willing to share some intel on these?

    Lusi.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6057747

    Jenny.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6019063

    Mahalo!

    CD35.
    The pics of the semi exposed busts are real. The pics of the woman where you can see her face is just imported from somewhere. Jenny is older, I would say late 40's early 50's and stocky built. She has been reviewed as Mimi at some other establishments, including Pin Thai. Lusi, is younger and yes as the other brother said a little chubby, but nicely built. Both will give you a HE if you want it. I have tried both and I don't plan on repeating. There are a lot of MT's that are better looking and give better service.

  3. #13507

    Mae / Soi / 2701 CC

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Remember when everyone was hitting your back wall because you were so tiny? And no one knew what you actually were doing with the doors locked.
    When I mean your back wall, that's your tiny pussy when not aroused.

  4. #13506

    Island Thai Massage Century Square

    Anyone try this place located in downtown Century Square?

    Have you all noticed massage prices have gone from $50 to $60 and for a HJ $50 to $60?

  5. #13505

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the update. I appreciate. Wish she would play.
    I saw Mint too and she was very legit with no play.

    She doesn't even allow you to touch her even hands and legs.

  6. #13504

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

    I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

    Flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by NihonBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her? Looks good. Hope its not the ol bait and switch.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125
    Mahalo, Flesh, for taking one for the team. Like NihonBoy, I wondered if the photo represented the provider. Thank you for affirming her looks.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125

    January44.

  7. #13503

    Mae / Soi / 2701 CC

    Remember when everyone was hitting your back wall because you were so tiny? And no one knew what you actually were doing with the doors locked.

  8. #13502

    Angel

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5579731978.html

    Text and confirmed it was her real pic. OMG Not! Chubby fuggly. Just showered and got a decent short massage. Left. 60 house. 20 tip. Watchout. Offered HJ but declines and there are no walls between. Only curtain. Old guy was moaning next door. Sounded like he had fun.

  9. #13501

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5580042347.html

    If your really into Spinners like I am, than Rina is your girl. This girl is like the ultimate spinner IMHO. Very cute, tight ass, nice skin. Closest thing to spinner to her, was Layla from Empire. But actually I think Rina is even more tiny. Nice massage. She actually finished massage school, just have to get her Lic. Wears small tight clothes during session. Allows some roaming over clothes. Ncie slow HJ to finish. No rush at all. Friendly and speaks well. Her spinner body drives me nuts. Pic in ad is real. Going to try and work on FS, but I doubt it, but who knows. Will have fun trying. Definitely a repeater for me. $. 20 total damage.

    Good Mongering.

    Rus.
    I am a fan of this one and she is the ultimate spinner. I recommend everyone try her out and you can practice your negotiating skills at the same time. Ha ha.

    HB.

  10. #13500

    Spinner Fans

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5580042347.html

    If your really into Spinners like I am, than Rina is your girl. This girl is like the ultimate spinner IMHO. Very cute, tight ass, nice skin. Closest thing to spinner to her, was Layla from Empire. But actually I think Rina is even more tiny. Nice massage. She actually finished massage school, just have to get her Lic. Wears small tight clothes during session. Allows some roaming over clothes. Ncie slow HJ to finish. No rush at all. Friendly and speaks well. Her spinner body drives me nuts. Pic in ad is real. Going to try and work on FS, but I doubt it, but who knows. Will have fun trying. Definitely a repeater for me. $. 20 total damage.

    Good Mongering.

    Rus.

  11. #13499

    Judy at CC

    Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

    I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

    Flesh.

  12. #13498
    [Deleted by Admin]You should change your name. "one who's mouth runs" long time monger. Just don't post. Private message now and then. You sound like a dick!

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    And yours is "one hand clapping" because nobody can hear you anymore.

    A2

  13. #13497

    Mae / Soi / 2701 CC

    I always knew Mae / Soi 45 years old Thai lady had Lupus but now she is in really bad shape. No longer able to work because she is always fatigued. Only works when her handjob customers come in for their weekly release. She has such a big mouth she can never keep things a secret. Always very nosy about other people's business and has one of her co workers cook her dinner every night for her. Just recently saw her at Ala Moana but looks like she's losing some weight. Can't wait for her to get the hell back to Thailand as she's a thorn in my ass!!

  14. #13496

    Mayya

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for post HorneyinHilo, she might be one of those on your 10th visit maybe just maybe HJ. Hono1.
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5578600703.html

    It's been a while since I posted. Been out of action for a bit but I had chance to partake with this one. The pic is her but she looks a bit older and has a small pooch in person.

    When I got there, the room had a funny smell. Almost like mildew. But kinda got used to it after a while. When I first saw Mayya I was expecting a lame massage and possible HE. Took a shower and laI'd on the table nude. She walked in and asked what kind of massage I wanted? Told her strong and walk on my back.

    To my surprise, she was actually quite strong for her size. I actually enjoyed the massage alot more than I expected. I was hoping that she'll finish me off as JR was hanging out for most of the massage. She grazed him a few times but, left blue balls at the end.

    Mighe try and give it a other shot as the massage was pretty good. Of course YMMV. GL.

  15. #13495

    Cool, thanks!

    Thanks KS and HB!

    Aloha!

    CD35.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Just walk away from these. You aren't missing anything.

    HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape