Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13464
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this one?

    Inde? Does she play?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5572589369.html

    Awabi.
    I got a 1 hr massage from Mayaa a couple of days ago. Her pics are real. Some light brushing and touching, but no HJ. Left blue.

  2. #13463
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone she her for a session? She looks beautiful in picture.

    Did anyone get any play from her? Please advise.

    Thank you!
    I went there a couple days ago, there was no signs of play, she was a little standoffish, told me to leave my underwear on so I knew it was game over at that point.

    Awabi.

  3. #13462

    Mayaa

    Has anyone sampled this one?

    Inde? Does she play?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5572589369.html

    Awabi.

  4. #13461

    Thai Massage Therapist Mint on Pensacola Street

    Did anyone she her for a session? She looks beautiful in picture.

    Did anyone get any play from her? Please advise.

    Thank you!

  5. #13460
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!
    Oh no, I was looking forward to seeing her, but that 's not cool.

  6. #13459

    Tammy at CC Veras place

    This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!

  7. #13458

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Misohrny  [View Original Post]
    Saw erlinda a few days ago, so far one of the better mt that provides HJ. Not much of a looker, and kinda chunky 4 a fob pinay. Perhaps in her younger, thinner days she would have been a looker. Plays her Filipino music when she performs the massage. Standard damage $.
    Yup you hit the nail on the head exactly, she let me burn that Filipino CD she plays its actually very relaxing music and if you listen to it carefully it is remakes of american music sang in Filipino, she does gives a very good massage and decent HJ, allows light roaming but def not FIV or anything like that, she is really cool and nice.

  8. #13457

    Linda

    Saw erlinda a few days ago, so far one of the better mt that provides HJ. Not much of a looker, and kinda chunky 4 a fob pinay. Perhaps in her younger, thinner days she would have been a looker. Plays her Filipino music when she performs the massage. Standard damage $.

  9. #13456

    Kalihi Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Is she the skinny one with the D-sized jugs?

    I didn't get hit up for face cream; guess I'm the busted windshield no sense put new wipers.

    The link is a dead end. Not this one, is it?:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...auties/5179596
    Yes for some reason that link is dead now on BP. Your link works and that is the same picture she sent me last night -New girl LuLu". Yes she is the one with the D sized man mades. May try LuLu unless anyone can provide info. Not really feeling any special vibe there and kind of too open with the drapes blowing wide open and the neighbors yelling at each other literally 7' away from next house.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    007.

  10. #13455
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    She was just attending this past weekend. Last time we spoke, she is not competing anymore. There's no way she could get back into competitive form that quickly. She needs at least 3-5 months.
    Poiuy2, Who said she was competing?! No said she competed in the show.

  11. #13454

    China Mary

    Are you talking about China Mary?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Anybody knows the owners name that she went by of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor and was kicked out about a year ago? PM would be much appreciated or do you know where she's at now?

  12. #13453
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro. I saw her at the Stingrey Bodybuilding and Figure Competition Classic this past weekend. Nice lady.
    She was just attending this past weekend. Last time we spoke, she is not competing anymore. There's no way she could get back into competitive form that quickly. She needs at least 3-5 months.

  13. #13452

    Top notch massage with HE

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to go where I can get a good massage that will actually work out kinks but offers HE? I'm looking for Friday morning. PM me if its someone you want to keep out of the general pop. Thanks.

  14. #13451
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    New Upper Kalihi Massage.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5378464

    TOFTT and I should have bailed LOL. She said her name was MiMi but I kind of know it was that crazy singing Chinese chick Lily or Lilly that used to work in Chinatown, then went to CC for a little while. She sings while giving a lame ass massage. Said "that's my picture" and that was a lie. Massage was lame, no lotion / oil nothing just light rubbing of the skin. Asked for deeper and got nothing harder just louder music. Her posting says -a combo of Lite Touch, Swedish, Lomilomi, Thai and Chinese Massage deep tissue.

    Relaxing. You will feel great. Felt like a total waste, no extra no good massage not worth the. 6 per hour charge. Lots of other fish in the sea. She is actually Chinese and tried to sell me some face cream on top of that. I say BEWARE if you remember her texting you at all hours from that free app thing and the singing is so annoying.

    Aloha my fellow mongers and stay safe.

    007.
    Is she the skinny one with the D-sized jugs?

    I didn't get hit up for face cream; guess I'm the busted windshield no sense put new wipers.

    The link is a dead end. Not this one, is it?:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...auties/5179596

  15. #13450
    Quote Originally Posted by Makana9  [View Original Post]
    Jazz was pretty coll the couple times I was with her. Sweet, kind of business like, and with me I did not touch reef as I would others (ex. MILF Mia as a sample), so the porn thing I guessing does stretch ya. I enjoyed myself, would I go back? Not sure, I rather go back and see Sushi, more my cup of tea.
    Thanks!! For me, looks very interesting. I may test out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape