Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,311 to 32,325 of 61398
-
05-06-16 07:05 #29088Senior Member

Posts: 694Lazy eye
I will I have always said that when it comes to a BBBJ she is one of the best out there and she has a good personality to go with that.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 06:51 #29087Senior Member

Posts: 136Damn! Who's that? I would luv to meat her! Please provide info.
Originally Posted by Trileptal
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 06:25 #29086Senior Member

Posts: 126Help
I have the right extension! Why can't upload summer's image from my android device!
-
05-06-16 06:23 #29085Senior Member

Posts: 126Those are GREAT news!!
Those are really GREAT news!
I was happy with the 38 double dees I found recently in the hood, but I'd love to see this young lady again, Mr BigPappay do you want to exchange numbers?
-
05-06-16 06:13 #29084Senior Member

Posts: 530Left Eye
A quick investigation shows that a warrant was served in recent weeks so my guess is she's chilling at the Graybar resort. Do post up if you see her around though, I'd like to get some of that big ass and her great services myself.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 23:58 #29083Senior Member

Posts: 977I tried texting then calling last night. Number is already dead.
Originally Posted by JustE
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 22:48 #29082Senior Member

Posts: 1474Damn, I have to get back up to your fine city and tap that again! She is looking good, I agree.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
P.S., keep up the good work!
-
05-05-16 22:41 #29081Senior Member

Posts: 2419Get it girl
-
05-05-16 22:30 #29080Senior Member

Posts: 1370With her being with an "old man", I think you are talking about Jessica. Her hair is naturally red but she was dying it brown. Where did you see her going into the house?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 22:29 #29079Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1512/spring-kandii.html
Actually the removal of the teeth made her head game deeper & wetter.
I love sloppy head.
-
05-05-16 22:26 #29078Senior Member

Posts: 2419My vote
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1514/sp...et-finish.html
Kandii gets my vote for best weight gain this spring.
Hadn't seen her since fall, but the extra weight is in her boobs & ass.
Her skin is still smooth & silky, plus the kitty is always tight.
-
05-05-16 21:52 #29077Senior Member

Posts: 1322Yup, she's got some big ones and they look beautiful. Hard to believe that you can suck, squeeze and play with them as much as you like. She's even says she enjoys them being sucked now! Great gal.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 21:37 #29076Senior Member

Posts: 812Summer
That was one of the more irritating things about her, that you could not squeeze those huge tits because they were sensitive, but if they ain't no more an she prefers anal, wow! Got to get some.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 21:35 #29075Senior Member

Posts: 812Nikki
Sorry, you did mention the sticky fingers, should have read your post more carefully.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 21:08 #29074Senior Member

Posts: 98Haha no. I had one for her before but it doesn't work anymore.
Originally Posted by Sma168
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






