Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,706 to 27,720 of 33758
-
05-07-16 19:54 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 1734RSG gone
I used her service for several years, but lately the girls she had didn't fit what I like. She was a bit of a tyrant. I saw some of her girls off the RSG books (I. E. After hours) and she wasn't as nice to them as people think.
Besides, she didn't own the service anyway. I know a lot of guys think she did, but she was the front. I have no idea who really owned it, but it wasn't her. Actually too bad she's gone. Her service was actually reasonably priced. A lot of the indies want $300 or $350 per hour plus now. That's basically pushing it out of my range at this point. Somewhere, you reach the tipping point with what your willing to pay. I thought the $250 per hour was a good deal. RSG will be missed.
-
05-06-16 16:36 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 450RSG no more
Yeah it is kind of bad that she had to fold it up. I stopped calling her about 3 yrs ago when she pulled her ladies out of the SS. It was too far of a drive, 1-1 1/2 hours, to spend an hour with an escort. She should move it down to the SS since the pickings are real slim in prov town now and she should get more of a diversity in the race department.
Originally Posted by Bat21
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 20:48 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 1038I could be mistaken but I think I read that number (1300+) was heroin only, then there are many other drugs added to that number.
Originally Posted by GuyFrom
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 20:24 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 2682It wouldn't be the first time Jill had closed down suddenly, only to return a few months later.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
05-04-16 18:18 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 58Wow
Last year the drug epidemic hell we are in took over 1,300+ lives and the cops are spending time on shutting the oldest industry in the world.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 17:07 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 1268Rsg
The site is gone and so are the links at TER. Maybe AT has the correct info. Kinda sad really. What's the world coming too, you would think that gov and LE in particular would focus on REAL threats, dangers and crimes against society.
ARG.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 12:39 #6047Banned Member

Posts: 118Rsg
If anyone see any of these girls at an appt. With other agencies, can you guys ask for them to go indy? Thanks!
-
05-04-16 11:47 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 267Rsg
I spoke with Jill last week and she said North Share is getting really hot. She said she had to operate further north and west and she had been losing money since guys did not want to travel this far for appointment. I hope will she reopen in the near future. I hate to see us losing another solid agency, then was the Bella Donna and now this one.
-
05-04-16 07:01 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 360Rsg
I have heard from a close friend of Jill's that they are closed for good. And I see a lot of her girls are with other agencies.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 19:26 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 2197Rsg
Jill posted something on the other site about relocating farther out towards NH. I suppose it takes some to move an escort service. Imagine all the furniture and the offices and so on.
Originally Posted by TasteHerpie
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 17:32 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 450Rsg closed
If you click the schedule tab on the RSG website it says they are closed for the week they will be back next week.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
THp.
-
05-02-16 16:49 #6042Senior Member

Posts: 79Nice Pict. Your inbox is full again
I would also like to see her before she leaves. PM info.
If you can, I'd appreciate it.
Frohike.
Originally Posted by Jman989
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 14:32 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 360Rsg
Does anyone know why there are no girls listed on the available list. It's been like that for a couple of days now. Really strange.
-
04-29-16 16:41 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 58Davika
Saw sexydavika the other day, I think she was formally known as sexy dee and had some reviews on this site and the other. Easy screening easy setup. The door was open when I got there. If she is the girl in the pics they are outdated. Tits matched but face was different but ok, and she had a bit more fat then her pics on her mid section. Slight odor downstairs kept me away. Still not a bad time. Great BJ some FS and ended with BBBJCIM. 2 $$ for half. Probably better value out there but its been tough for me to find.
-
04-28-16 20:38 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 2682A common issue if you're using one of those texting apps to conceal your real number.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.











Reply With Quote



