Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14956
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Yuan Yuan Spa on western

    I had a dream about going to this place today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.

    Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.

  2. #14955

    You have email.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
    I know of the places you mentioned and helped you out a bit with the info you gave me.

    GL with you travels, and let me know if you need to more help and info with some of your adventures.

    I appreciate the effort for give and the info.

  3. #14954
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    I have done the FS for 200 and it was really not worth it. The girl was pretty and had huge bolt ons. However, there was a language barrier and absolutely zero connection (and really no attempt at a connection). Very brief CBJ and impersonal full service. I cannot recommend.
    Any other Latina places around here worth it?

  4. #14953

    Chinatown Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for places in Chinatown for FS?
    Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.

  5. #14952

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrisman  [View Original Post]
    So was it 60 for the hour and 140 more for full service? 200 for an attractive young Latina doesn't seem that bad. I have watched the escort prices online rise to ridiculous levels. I will admit the service and chemistry would have to be really good for me to repeat and I would expect 60 minutes of bow chicka bow wow not 10 minutes at the end. What exactly should I be paying for 20 something Latina? I know Tijuana prices are cheaper but I could die trying to get to the ladies there.
    I have done the FS for 200 and it was really not worth it. The girl was pretty and had huge bolt ons. However, there was a language barrier and absolutely zero connection (and really no attempt at a connection). Very brief CBJ and impersonal full service. I cannot recommend.

  6. #14951

    Chinatown area

    Any recommendations for places in Chinatown for FS?

  7. #14950

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575

    Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.
    So was it 60 for the hour and 140 more for full service? 200 for an attractive young Latina doesn't seem that bad. I have watched the escort prices online rise to ridiculous levels. I will admit the service and chemistry would have to be really good for me to repeat and I would expect 60 minutes of bow chicka bow wow not 10 minutes at the end. What exactly should I be paying for 20 something Latina? I know Tijuana prices are cheaper but I could die trying to get to the ladies there.

  8. #14949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Four Posts

    If you read the board you will find a wealth of information and also get a sense of the etiquette of sharing. To establish credibility, you might say, I had a good time at "XYZ". PM me for details. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

  9. #14948

    Matteson

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that visit matteson regularly and have sessions at the local AMP, be careful. The place is under surveillance by the local LEO and could get the bite soon. Matteson LEO is suddenly wanting to clean things up a little. They arrested 5 prostitutes the other night. They are keeping things very quiet. So be sure to tip toe if you stop in that little plaza with the clothing store and floral store. They are not watching those places.
    I've been suspecting something was imminent. Almost went there yesterday but a little voice told me no. Went to 390 instead and had a good, if expensive, time.

  10. #14947

    Be careful in matteson

    For those of you that visit matteson regularly and have sessions at the local AMP, be careful. The place is under surveillance by the local LEO and could get the bite soon. Matteson LEO is suddenly wanting to clean things up a little. They arrested 5 prostitutes the other night. They are keeping things very quiet. So be sure to tip toe if you stop in that little plaza with the clothing store and floral store. They are not watching those places.

  11. #14946
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575

    Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.
    Tried to make this happen last weekend. Called and made an appointment about a half hour ahead of time, got a text just as I parked (10 minutes before appointment) saying she needed to cancel. Seemed a bit fishy. Visited 3-4 months back at I believe the same location and the massage was fine, plenty of roam before the flip, simple HE with a little Miller action. . 4 for the hr, gave. 4 tip. She was quite heavyset, I'd say 5'5" 150-165 lbs, and not carrying it particularly well. Still, you could probably get the pop regularly for. 4 which is not bad.

  12. #14945

    Hmmm. Interesting topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
    I have more then you could ever imagine.

    You have something to share, throw me a bone and see how it goes.

  13. #14944
    How about a report. Good starting point.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

  14. #14943

    What do you have

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
    And I will let you know if its worth trading for.

  15. #14942

    Good Time

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...5tree/35891220 You should give this one a try and then report back. SaintChuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape