Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,066 to 25,080 of 40011
-
05-02-16 22:05 #14946Regular Member

Posts: 15Tried to make this happen last weekend. Called and made an appointment about a half hour ahead of time, got a text just as I parked (10 minutes before appointment) saying she needed to cancel. Seemed a bit fishy. Visited 3-4 months back at I believe the same location and the massage was fine, plenty of roam before the flip, simple HE with a little Miller action. . 4 for the hr, gave. 4 tip. She was quite heavyset, I'd say 5'5" 150-165 lbs, and not carrying it particularly well. Still, you could probably get the pop regularly for. 4 which is not bad.
Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 20:30 #14945Senior Member

Posts: 377Hmmm. Interesting topic.
I have more then you could ever imagine.
Originally Posted by MtSawamd
[View Original Post]
You have something to share, throw me a bone and see how it goes.
-
05-02-16 15:57 #14944Banned Member

Posts: 4190How about a report. Good starting point.
Originally Posted by MtSawamd
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 15:55 #14943Senior Member

Posts: 184What do you have
And I will let you know if its worth trading for.
Originally Posted by MtSawamd
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 14:46 #14942Senior Member

Posts: 891Good Time
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...5tree/35891220 You should give this one a try and then report back. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by MtSawamd
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 13:51 #14941Regular Member

Posts: 6Paradise
Stopped into Paradise recently. It was about noon, and the place was pretty much empty. I'm not a huge fan of this place as its a bit dingy compared to some of the newer places, but it usually gets the job done.
I didn't get the MT's name. I asked, she told me, then I said "what?" and she told me again, then I said "one more time?" and she told me again. I figured it would be rude to ask again so I just let it slide.
Anyway, she did a good job on the massage although she did a lot more talking than I like. Especially since I couldn't understand her at all. I was uncovered the whole time which was nice, though given the crappy weather we've had recently it was actually a little bit cold.
On the flip there was a lot of teasing. I got the standard finish at the standard price, though she told me other options were available if I wanted. She didn't mention FS to me, but everything else was available.
All in all, not the worst way of spending a lunch break.
-
05-02-16 11:03 #14940Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for trade
I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
-
05-01-16 17:24 #14939Regular Member

Posts: 18Amy at Accua massage on Western
Unfortunately, Accua closed. Does anyone know where Amy went or have her contact info? She was a bit short and chubby latina.
-
04-30-16 16:30 #14938Regular Member

Posts: 18Fun fact, partially fell for this. Bought the cards, didn't give them the codes. They'd message me every once and a while on WeChat to see if they could trick me again. One day another mark bought the wrong gift card (Apple Store) and they couldn't use it. So they offered to trade me for the correct cards. I ended up getting $200 in Apple Store gift cards for $100 in iTunes gift cards before they started demanding the rest (they had originally offered me 2 for 1). I stopped responding. Basically Chinese scammers bought my refurb iPad.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 04:33 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 3480Definete Buzzkill.
Upselling as the massage (or session) is going on is a turn off for me. The upside is that she let you know what your menu options were and the prices. But it would have been a lot better to discuss this before she got started with the massage.
Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 03:02 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 38Mayor
He was actually the MAYOR!
Originally Posted by Garbonzo
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 14:13 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 82Busty providers
Hello everyone,
I'm back from a long break!
Would like to trade info on busty providers who provide easy access to their goods and have good massage skills. That always seems to be elusive. I stumbled upon two who are fantastic but would like to know who else I'm missing. I'd be happy to share. PM please.
Thanks.
-
04-29-16 12:56 #14934Regular Member

Posts: 15Latino Ladies
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575
Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.
-
04-29-16 11:46 #14933Regular Member

Posts: 12Loop area?
New job. Means new providers to visit! - I hope!
Any recommendations for a relatively reasonable and close to the chicago loop area provider. I'd like to visit them. FS would be nice but verbal agreements are ok too.
Thanks in advance fellas. Feel free to pm.
-
04-29-16 09:32 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 518Yep
I had a known provider (with reviews) try this on me once. She claimed it was for the room.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
No, thanks.











Reply With Quote





