Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 807 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 585 635 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 12097
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4087
    I went out for a stroll yesterday afternoon when it was raining and saw a few with no LE. I was checking a blonde out when I got a close look at her she looked like she was about 16. I stayed away from that one just not worth the risk but she did get scooped up by a happy monger. I was about to make a scoop on a spanish SW when my phone rang and it was the SO I swear she has cock blocking radar some times, as the SSW is looking at me like WTF I just point to my phone and shrug. She moved on and by the time I was off the phone I made it just in time to see her get scooped by someone else, I called it a day after that. By the way Brenda might have started her real job again, the last time I saw her she said she was waiting for a call back.

  2. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    What time have you been seeing her?
    Normally I see her in the middle of the day. The time a few weeks back was just after 12 pm.

  3. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInSheboygan  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks ago I was on G and saw her around 19/20 I believe. She was standing by some barricades near some road work. I see here almost every time I am in the area.
    What time have you been seeing her?

  4. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang still looking for Brenda that native American or Latino skinny chick with the rumored incredible head game any help would be great.
    Two weeks ago I was on G and saw her around 19/20 I believe. She was standing by some barricades near some road work. I see here almost every time I am in the area.

  5. #4083

    Still looking

    Hey gang still looking for Brenda that native American or Latino skinny chick with the rumored incredible head game any help would be great.

  6. #4082

    TGTBT long blonde

    Had a passenger but saw that WSW sat night on gf and 22 definatly looked like she was working.

  7. #4081

    Car date

    Whick Haley you talking about.

  8. #4080

    Shenanigans

    Shenanigans all day today. The first part could go under BP Reports but I'm to lazy to write 2. Texted Haley Friday evening to set up something for Saturday morning. Agreed on 10 AM. Texted her at 9 30, she asked if we could make it 10 30. No surprise, so I said sure. At 10 she texted and asked if we could do a car date as someone had just gotten to her house to fix her toilet. What the hell, her price is right for me and I know she's good. Met her on the NW side right on time and found a quite spot. Her skills were as good as always, but it was different than seeing her at her place. You could tell she just wanted it to be done as fast as possible. And it was, good lord she can give head. Again, her look may not be for everyone, but her skills are great.

    Had some free time in the evening and decided to roll the South Loop around 9 PM. Right out of the shoot in the low 20's on G I spot a nice looking WSW. Wanted to go for the scoop but she had a Performance Improvement Management Professional all over her and I won't scoop when that's the case. A few others were out, an older heavier HSW, a pair of BSW, nothing that really appealed to me. Finally the blonde wandered about a block away om her own. And I got out scooped. If it was one of you bastsards, congrats and you better report!

    That's when things got really interesting. I spotted a way TGTBT blonde with hair to ass, tight jeans and high heel boots turning off G onto a street in the low 20's. Looped, came back just missed her as she turned back towards G a block later, came around again and lost her by the gas station. Did a few long, slow loops, still a few others out, nothing I was interested in grabbing (I'm to picky, I know), when I spotted the TGTBT in the upper 20's. She was walking fast and glancing at traffic, but not giving the full stare. I circled and came out in front of her but she just kept walking. She stopped at a pay phone in the high 20's and there were no fewer than 3 of us trying to catch her eye. She kept glancing, but not committing. Wondering now if was a sting even though she had traveled 8 blocks from where I first saw her, I headed East. Still a few BSW's, now joined by a older petite HSW. Rolled back through and no sign of the 1st blonde or the TGTBT blonde. Long looped a few more times and came up on a very petite little spinner of a HSW in the mid 20's. She may have been small, but her legs started at the ground and didn't end until her shoulders. Circled 2 blocks. And she was gone. Either scooped or in a rabbit hole. Slow looped a few more times, seeing 2 more HSW in the low 20's but also accompanied by their Performance Improvement Management Professionals. Heading West I spotted the TGTBT blonde for the 3rd time. This time someone pulled right up next to her on the street and must have said something through the window to her. She shook her head, flipped him off an kept walking. No fucking clue what that was all about. She certainly gave every impression she was working, it didn't appear to be a sting, but she was having none of it.

    The only other thing of interest is that the LEO present was virtually non-existent this evening. In the end I came up empty, but certainly have a few now to keep my eyes open for.

    Play safe.

  9. #4079

    It might be Liv

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeePics  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've seen her a few times now walking on G. I tried picking her up, gave her the eye and she kept walking. She's definitely up to something.
    I think I know who you are talking about. Her name is Liv. Dark hair, 20-30 years old, pale skinned, and she carries a small purse. If its her, I do have her digits and willing to trade info. She's a bit on the pricey end but she is young and her ass and tits are still pretty sturdy. BJ skills a a solid 7.

  10. #4078
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeePics  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've seen her a few times now walking on G. I tried picking her up, gave her the eye and she kept walking. She's definitely up to something.
    I've got some information on her. I spoke with her and know she's looking for regulars. PM me for more details if interested.

  11. #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by TimHason  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a busty / chubby brunette WSW on G the last few weeks. She's mid-20's to early 30's. Anybody have any info on her for a newbie?
    Yeah, I've seen her a few times now walking on G. I tried picking her up, gave her the eye and she kept walking. She's definitely up to something.

  12. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's the economy, but there's certainly some interesting things going on around town.
    I had a somewhat similar experience a few months ago on 76th street just north of Wauwatosa at a gas station. There was a tall thin black woman panhandling in the lot. She was cute too. Nice be cups and lips that looked like they were meant to suck dick. It was cold out but she wasn't dressed fot the weather. She was going around to everyone asking for money. I was in a hurry and the place was busy, so I turned her away. As I was driving away I was regretting not asking quietly for her number, but it was busy and probably would have been overheard so I didn't do it. She seemed a little buzzed, and I can say with absolute certainly I could have had her going down on me in my car if I had just asked. She was 100% SW material, but my guess is that she wasn't someone from that neighborhood. She was probably waiting for the next bus and thought I may as well make some money. Should have gone for it. I'm a sucker for the thin SW types. Every time I go by there I still look but unfortunately haven't seen her again.

  13. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where she works in madtown?
    I am not out at all hours, nor am I all seeing, but I've picked up my share of sws in madtown over the years.

    But I will say that it has been completely dead for quite awhile now.

    Guess you can thank our uncle LEO for cleaning up our fair community <sarcasm .

    Milw is big enough that LEO can try, but they will never get it shut down completely.

    Madtown is small enough and there are few enough strolls that they can pretty much control it if that is what they want to do.

    This is a generalization of course, and there is always the outlier as I call them.

    Someone at a place and time that you don't expect. Because unicorns actually do exist. But I haven't seen one for a long time.

  14. #4074

    Busty WSW on G

    I've been seeing a busty / chubby brunette WSW on G the last few weeks. She's mid-20's to early 30's. Anybody have any info on her for a newbie?

  15. #4073

    Busty Girl on G

    I keep seeing a busty brunette slightly chubby WSW while driving down G that past fews weeks. Any info on her? I'd say she's in her late 20's early 30's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape