Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 28609
-
05-01-16 17:35 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 653Brooke may be the "Yasmin" on BP she's Puerto Rican I know works with her, and it's definitely a shock when you see her now as compared to her older pics!
Originally Posted by SlimHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 16:45 #19173Senior Member

Posts: 502recent dream
Fell asleep and had a dream. In the dream I woke up to find a nice slim thick ebony with great Ds and a tight box. Very accomodating and happy to provide a good experience. I thought the dream was familiar but last time I had it hair was different and in a much different setting so I can't tell you if it was the same girl. Raincoat used at all times, yes that may turn some off, but it was well done so no complaints from me. Multiple fornations were attempted with no complains. Advertises $for the half but accepted. 8. She let me go at it until I could not stop the waters any longer (and I did three times to reset) and had her moment along side mines. Good dream may repeat. Reason I say that is because the Bush was on and normally I preffer smooth, also may have seen what could have been a wart towards to mid section which may explain the Bush (to hide). Already showered up and washed the dream stank off.
Stay safe and happy hunting fellows.
http://blackdynomite.com.tampa.hoxni...post/15242660/
-
05-01-16 16:37 #19172Senior Member

Posts: 502Yuck
That chick has "negative" ass. At least based on the pics. I do believe she does walk. Nebraska by the publix. She was hanging around with a dark skin puerto rican. Went by brooke. Now she's hot.
Originally Posted by Rook77
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 14:18 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 173LillyMarie
Any intel on this?
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...t-tht/19931186
-
05-01-16 12:41 #19170Senior Member

Posts: 219Hottness
What a video. I will investigate later on this month if she is still around.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 12:20 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 64Alaycia
The rate was. 5 not $. 5.
Also, I know this provider (Ali) has been around quite a while but can't find anything on her. Search function doesn't work for 3 letters.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-8945/15254010
-
05-01-16 11:26 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 653I had a dream with her & her friend recently, Alexis was her name, she also had another girl in bathroom Yazmin I believe! She definitely has lost weight from her older pics, decent provider & $, she was off of busch when I dreamed of her!
Originally Posted by Tailintocities
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 10:40 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 64Alaycia
Was looking for something quick and easy on the wallet. Found Alaycia and new she was legit from the other review and comments here several months ago. Arranged for a QV ($.5). A little bit of drama in connecting when I arrived and with roommate, but nothing too bad. She has had a significant weight loss from her old pictures and getting close to looking sickly thin (looks even thinner than her more recent red hair picture. Probably due to some bad habits). Got comfortable and started with a little massage before moving to a good BBBJ. She varied between that and BLS. After a few minutes she headed further south and started tossing my salad. Really went at and then went through the rotation again. Was planning on FS but after the second time down and back I opted for a good face f**k. Grabbed the back of her head without objection. Blew deep causing her to chock a little but she stuck with it until I was completely drained. She has a bit of a SW feel about her but felt the price was fair for the service and her hosting.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...e-fun/16721731
-
05-01-16 07:38 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 268Raising Cane
Can a dreamer ask the price of admission?
-
05-01-16 01:25 #19165

Posts: 352Meagan Lust
This video is hot. Anyone check her services yet? http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-lust/20012934.
-
04-30-16 23:35 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 197Review: Candy Kane add me as a fan
Have to concur with Flabro and SpeakNoEvil just got back from seeing her not to long ago. Was just as they have said, nice ass, good attitude, and a great time. One not though she has a friend that drives her to the incall so if you see him don't get spooked he's harmless. He sits in the car parked a bit away from the room, so those who survey the area prior will probably see him.
Originally Posted by SpeakNoEvil
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 17:41 #19163Senior Member

Posts: 60Spot On
I recently had a visit with Ms. Cane. Flabro you are spot on my friend, and thanks for the recommendation. She has a beautiful ass and yes, that is a big clit haha. I would also like to add that I got to taste her as well.
Originally Posted by Flabro
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 16:58 #19162Senior Member

Posts: 363It was CBJ
Yeah my Fellow hunter it was CBJ.
Originally Posted by BTHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 16:58 #19161Senior Member

Posts: 197Review: Lola (786) XXX-7418
Well Lola is back in town, and after doing all the research and watching her Instagram for a few weeks and porn online I thought I would give it a shot when she got back to Tampa. This time when she gave me the location, I did my usual scouting and there were no handlers or anything else visible. She stood outside and waited for me to walk up, which was cool. We greeted each other and went inside, then she took a shower and freshened herself up.
She had on a cute outfit when she came out, and she started by giving me a massage, then we flipped over to a nice CBJ (although I had read she did BBBJ, she claims she doesn't do anything uncovered). After the CBJ (she starts with a HJ BTW before the CBJ), she climbed on for some CG it was decent she got into a it a bit not the best I ever had though.
I then ask to hit it from the back in standing dog, and she obliged. I started going at her fairly hard and finished, luckily I did she said that she was sore down there and wasn't sure how much more she could take.
We talked a little bit as I got ready to leave, she didn't rush me out or anything. We said our goodbyes and I left, overall I got what I wanted but was hoping for Filipino Angel type performance and that may be too high of a bar for anyone to meet. In case I missed pertinent details I pasted them below!
BTW she changed her number again.
Provider: Lola.
Phone: (786) XXX-7418.
Email Address: None.
URL / Website: http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-lola/20018777.
City: Tampa.
State: Florida.
Appointment Type: Incall.
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes.
Activities: Non-GFE, CBJ, CG, Mish, Doggie.
Session Length: . 5.
Fee: $. 5.
Ethnic Background: Black.
Physical Description: Pretty woman, similar to pics in ad, slim build, cute tush and hips, tats and nose pierceing.
Recommendation: Yes.
-
04-30-16 15:44 #19160Senior Member

Posts: 113No she doesn't.
Originally Posted by TwoBit
[View Original Post]


















