Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 28609
-
04-29-16 16:03 #19144Senior Member

Posts: 52I don't think I can speak for them, and it's not like I'm new to this. If this were Jax, she'd do awesome. Maybe it's the mongers? But I rarely see any good reviews, and from what I've enjoyed down here, they'd be very happy with upstate.
Originally Posted by LolDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 14:23 #19143Senior Member

Posts: 238To each his own Erika / Ashton
Glad you enjoy her, you must be one of her only regulars. The vast majority of the members on here would never repeat and feel she is a ripoff. The amount of negative reviews is overwhelming! The premise of this board is your advise members where to spend their hard earned money. Erika / Ashton is not a good value for the money in the majority of opinions on here.
-
04-29-16 14:18 #19142Regular Member

Posts: 13Island Princess Kali
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-only/19895310
Hadn't seen any dreams about her so thought I would post one.
Texted her late morning to see if she would be available around lunchtime. Said she was, quoted 90 for HHR and said to call when I was ready. Ended up being a 3 call system to meet up: 1st to get to nearby major intersection in north Brandon area, 2nd to get to apartment complex, 3rd to actual apartment. Was a bit of a pain and had to backtrack to get to her. Thankfully she was ready within just a few minutes of me parking.
Greeted me at the door in lingerie underwear and robe. Her pictures are accurate and recent, and she was clean and well groomed. She let me into a nice, spacious, though barely furnished apartment and led me into bedroom that had a nice king size bed, soft are&B music and a few candles. Sat on bed where we agreed again to donation. Went through her rules: no kissing, no greek, and everything covered, though would find out she had another. Once we were through all that got down to it.
Took off her robe and finally got to see how thick she was, in a good way. Ass and thighs were incredible, plus nice, slightly droopy natural tits. Started off with decent slow CBJ. Not a big fan of covered but skills were good enough that I enjoyed that for about 10 minutes.
Once that was done and we were ready for the main course, I found about her other rule. She does not ride at all. Forwards, backwards. None of it. At the end of session she explained why and it is slightly amusing story, but this was a huge bummer for me as I was hoping to see that ass during RCG. So we started off mish. Back to her thickness. Thighs and ass were so big had some trouble finding a good rhythm in that position so flipped her over. This was the highlight on the day. Watching that ass in all it's splendor bounce up and down. She knows how to shake it and is very responsive to some fairly hard spanking. Finished in standing DG at the edge of the bed. Afterwards, a few minutes of light chit chat as we both got dressed then out the door.
All in all a good experience. The fourth rule may be a factor in whether or not I repeat but would recommend trying based on the ass alone.
Rating.
Setup: 7/10.
Location: 8/10.
Appearance: 8/10.
Performance: 7/10.
-
04-29-16 12:28 #19141Senior Member

Posts: 52You're kidding right? Geeze stalk much. Do you give her all your info, friends, family associations? Ever heard of this new thing called BEING DISCREET?
Originally Posted by Clk50
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 12:05 #19140Senior Member

Posts: 52Ashton / Erika and she's not Vikki
I'm still trying to understand the issue between you guys (the mongers) and Erika.
First, as many times as I've seen her, there no way she's Vikki. Not her, kinda know those boobs a little well, and honestly, do some homework. Compare the pics and there's much to tell even the dumbest amongst us that they are 2 different people. I've never had the chance to get screwed over by Vikki, but I'm sure if I went there and didn't act like a complete ass, I'd have some good to write about her as well.
For the times I've seen Erika, honestly it's been awesome. Yeah, there are certain things unique to the girls here. It's always a donation. They don't all do the same things for the same incentive. We can go back again, or not.
But honestly, from what I've seen from Erika, she's not on something, she's always been kind, maybe a little guarded at first. But I've treated her nice and I totally enjoy it, and I love to go back often.
Yeah, she's hot. I'm never rushed. If you can't handle that ride for the time you think you can, then plan on what you think you will. She likes it if it goes more than a few minutes.
But honestly I'm not seeing the horrible provider that's reflected in the reviews, and won't be happy if she leaves because some folks can't handle it.
-
04-29-16 11:36 #19139Regular Member

Posts: 2Dasni b
Well made an appointment to relieve some stress. This is my first post ever. Well called to set up appointment. She said she would text address. Well I had to text her 10 min later to ask for address. Finally got address. Told her I was 10 min away she asked for 20. Ok no problem. Stop at store for party favors. Text her 30 min later she asked for 10 more min. Ok no problem. Went back to store got a drink she text me saying she just left her place. By this time its been over an hr from initial contact. So I call her ask what's the hold up. Long story short. Big waste of time.
-
04-29-16 09:20 #19138Senior Member

Posts: 162Christy
You now have what I have. This is crazy, think she was like 35.
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 09:02 #19137Senior Member

Posts: 622I think that I have seen that face on an oatmeal box or a dollar bill.
Originally Posted by BigGreg
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 07:59 #19136Senior Member

Posts: 1718Got to admit
Ok that was really funny!
Originally Posted by LolDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 06:48 #19135Senior Member

Posts: 671Christy
Last time I saw her she had 20 or so cigarette burns on her, and looked a little rough. Immediately after the visit she met a guy in the parking lot in his car. Her pimp I would guess. Please pm me how to find this info, thanks.
Originally Posted by Juicer1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 03:09 #19134Senior Member

Posts: 162That is the one.
Not sure what happened but it happened last Sunday found it on-line.
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 02:36 #19133Senior Member

Posts: 671This Christy passed away?
Just wondering if it was this girl. Have not been able to getreach her for a few weeks now.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 02:12 #19132Senior Member

Posts: 671Christy
Is this the Christy recently mentioned here as a decent provider? What happened? Pm if needed.
Originally Posted by XtravelerG
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 23:37 #19131Senior Member

Posts: 103In Memoriam to a Beautiful Person
A beautiful woman departed this vale of tears last weekend. A generous soul and a kind heart. May she find peace which was denied her here. G'night Christy.
-
04-28-16 22:30
Banned Member
-
04-28-16 16:59 #19130Senior Member

Posts: 219Eclipse
I have a detailed report on the other review site and I have put one up here. She is remarkable and one of my regulars now.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]


















