LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29038

    LaLa / Kayla.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Well after finding out that info about Nichole (Stephanie sister) passing away, I decided to drive up W / W. Around the circle I saw this one girl I never seen before. Drove around for she looked TGTBT. Se waved and smiled as I went by. So decided to make the scoop. Her name is Kayla, but she goes by Lala. Cute girl, 21,5'6, thick in the hips, B cup. So we went to the frenchmans, Sir P. Standard tuition as usual. This girl gave amazing BBBJ and her kitty. Amazing as well. She really got into it or put on a good performance. No digits as usual. Told me to pick her up where I dropped her off in a few hours. Well, guess what. She was a no show. Figures. So I went driving around a bit. Then on my way home later that evening, guess who I saw walking down Wilkens? Lala! So I made the scoop again, cause it really was that good. Banged her out again and filled that kitten up, again. Dropped her off and gave her my digits. Maybe I'll hear back, maybe I won't. Ya know how it goes.

    raBBit
    Is LaLa / Kayla a WSW?

  2. #29037

    re: Lala (Kayla)(W / W)

    Well after finding out that info about Nichole (Stephanie sister) passing away, I decided to drive up W / W. Around the circle I saw this one girl I never seen before. Drove around for she looked TGTBT. Se waved and smiled as I went by. So decided to make the scoop. Her name is Kayla, but she goes by Lala. Cute girl, 21,5'6, thick in the hips, B cup. So we went to the frenchmans, Sir P. Standard tuition as usual. This girl gave amazing BBBJ and her kitty. Amazing as well. She really got into it or put on a good performance. No digits as usual. Told me to pick her up where I dropped her off in a few hours. Well, guess what. She was a no show. Figures. So I went driving around a bit. Then on my way home later that evening, guess who I saw walking down Wilkens? Lala! So I made the scoop again, cause it really was that good. Banged her out again and filled that kitten up, again. Dropped her off and gave her my digits. Maybe I'll hear back, maybe I won't. Ya know how it goes.

    raBBit

  3. #29036

    re: Nichole (BP)

    Well, I was passing through BP / CB and stopped to talk to this WSW on Fairhaven. Forgot her name, again cute from a distance. I usually make up a I am looking for someone else excuse when changing my mind after stopping to talk to them. But this time she asked who I was looking for. First name popped in my head was Nichole, Stephanies sister. She said she is dead. Apparently she ODd sometime ago. I wonder if her sister knows. Thought I'd share the intel in case anyone has been looking for her.

    raBBit

  4. #29035

    Harford rd

    Just moved up this way. Been checking out harford rd but not much luck. What I did see was scary. I heard about Bayonne and harford awhile ago but that area is dead. Do I need to look further up the road. Thanks for any help and be nice. LOL.

  5. #29034
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    She's very young and cute if she would lay off the picking. I fully intend to try her out this week. Stay tuned.
    Got-damn. Does she have the chicken pox?

  6. #29033
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    Every answer you want is located somewhere on this site. Click on 'Baltimore' from the front page and search the links. There are maps that even show you the various loops. There is a section for newbies. Read The F-ing Forum. You're welcome!

    Baltoman.
    I was asking myself the same questions as I knew I would be heading to Baltimore in early May. So I started following the posts and checking out what was already there. What I found was a wealth of information, even maps with spots marked out. LOL. I also found some very helpful guys, but I did my homework 1st.

  7. #29032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Kinder, Gentler Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    Every answer you want is located somewhere on this site. Click on 'Baltimore' from the front page and search the links. There are maps that even show you the various loops. There is a section for newbies. Read The F-ing Forum. You're welcome!

    Baltoman.
    Baltoman:

    Congrats on your response to this inane post. I thought about it but decided not to. You were most dipolmatic.

  8. #29031

    Crystal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    She was on Pontiac and 6th two days ago -- her old haunt. Beautiful pussy and ass.
    My timing must be the worst. I looped through there Monday more times than I can count and never caught site of her!

  9. #29030
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicEye  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where little Crystal, with the looooong brown hairdresser and freckles disappeared to? For a while it was no problem finding her in Brooklyn, usually on Pontiac or Washburn, but lately it's like POOF! She's disappeared!
    She was on Pontiac and 6th two days ago -- her old haunt. Beautiful pussy and ass.

  10. #29029

    R-t-f-f

    Every answer you want is located somewhere on this site. Click on 'Baltimore' from the front page and search the links. There are maps that even show you the various loops. There is a section for newbies. Read The F-ing Forum. You're welcome!

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightySo  [View Original Post]
    OK. I'm pretty new to the whole escort thing. I've used BP a couple times with success and have done alot of research regarding LE, rules, etc. What are BEST places for SW in Baltimore? I remember seeing alot on Wilkens by Ramsay, Fulton, Monroe, etc. What about east side? And other spots over west? Also, what about BP? Who are your favorites?

  11. #29028

    Crystal?

    Anyone know where little Crystal, with the looooong brown hair and freckles disappeared to? For a while it was no problem finding her in Brooklyn, usually on Pontiac or Washburn, but lately it's like POOF! She's disappeared!

  12. #29027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Destiny

    I caught up with Destiny on Payson the other day. She has a new phone number which is available to anyone who had her old one, and any contributing members. She is still a top notch provider. Ever since she found out that Heaven can swallow the whole dick and lick my balls at the same time she has been working on that. She's very close to being able to get the whole thing down as you can see, and pays loads of attention to the boys, just not at the same time. Destiny is very friendly and accommodating, definitely GFE. If you see her around Payson she is a great date. Take good care of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Destiny1.PNG‎   Destiny2.jpg‎   Destiny3.PNG‎   Destiny4.jpg‎   Destiny5.PNG‎  

    Destiny6.jpg‎   Destiny7.PNG‎   Destiny8.jpg‎   Destiny9.jpg‎   Destiny10.PNG‎  


  13. #29026

    BEST spots in bmore

    OK. I'm pretty new to the whole escort thing. I've used BP a couple times with success and have done alot of research regarding LE, rules, etc. What are BEST places for SW in Baltimore? I remember seeing alot on Wilkens by Ramsay, Fulton, Monroe, etc. What about east side? And other spots over west? Also, what about BP? Who are your favorites?

  14. #29025

    Kandii

    I've been a little busy and haven't had a chance to post in a while but I finally had a chance to spend some time with Kandii thanks to CLS makin that happen she is such a nice and fun girl and most definitely a great provider as most of you guys have reported on before so by all means if you have the chance to see her treat her well she's worth it.

    I also caught up with my ATF Puerto Rican Tall Jessica the other night and a fantastic time it was as always so if you see her make sure you stop you won't regret it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii 1.jpg‎   Kandii 2.jpg‎  

  15. #29024

    Becky, then Amber

    After the fiasco with Tracy, I drove from Curtis Bay over to W / W. On my way there I was driving past the Dunkin Donuts and I spot this tall brunette walking. I turn and pick her up. She was cool to talk to and she looked like she had a lean lithe body under her sweats. I asked o see he vagina, just in case it was that other he / she. She was 100% woman. We go to the notel and she takes off her clothes. There was sagging skin on her breast, stomach and ass. I was disappointed as I had not had here disrobe before I negotiated. Damn I am out of practice. Since I had already paid her I went through the motions. CBJ was okay and then to missionary to hurry up and finish. Nice enough girl but I wouldn't repeat unless absolutely necessary.

    After I took Becky to where I picked her up, I decided to get something to eat at the Busy Bee. After I received my food, I parked along the street next to the Bee. A few minutes later a nice a blond with a nice ass walked by to meet a car tat had parked a few cars ahead of me. She ended up not going with him so I took a chance with her. Her name was Amber. This Amber was 32 years of age and she had tattoos. She had a big tattoo on the side of her ribcage that spread around to her breast. She said that her boyfriend was a tattoo artist but he was in jail.

    I still had time at the notel, so we drove back to it. This girl took off her clothes and she had a nice round ass. She started a CBJ and she did well. After she got me hard I asked her to turn around so tat I cold hit it from behind. As I was looking at her ass, my mind started racing and I knew that I was going to cum too soon. I then switched her to cowgirl and let her ride the dick. She rode for awhile and came. I came a couple of minutes later. She was cool, friendly and no drama. She did not have any digits but she did say that if I saw her on the street to pick her up again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape