Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,446 to 32,460 of 61410
-
04-25-16 18:39 #28965Senior Member

Posts: 161Another WYP Girl
I also found her ad in WYP, under Littlebbygirl001. So I assume that's where she is working off for now. I don't want to waste any money on that site just to find out. Anywho, just FYI.
Originally Posted by Forddiesel06
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 14:58 #28964Senior Member

Posts: 93That beotch
When I had her number she told me she wasn't in the game anymore. Fuck she was a freak.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 14:41 #28963Senior Member

Posts: 2344Danielle
Can't be the same WSW. This Danelle had pot marked face and was skinny. The one Ranee knows is from Pennsylvania.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 13:48 #28962Senior Member

Posts: 143Radio Lessons
Maybe you taught her a lesson and he was her first test!
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 13:41 #28961Senior Member

Posts: 1045T Playtime with MIss NATALIE
what A great way to start the day than having playtime with Miss NATALIE, a 22 yo, 5"4", brown haired girl whose hair is worn in a bun, wearing her orange t-shirt and black sweat pants. She IS A CUTE GIRL with teen manaerisisms and speech, is clean, smells of cigarette smoke, very calm and pleasant, drama free and eager to please. While waiting for her to show, a black guy came up to where I was parked and suggested I move my car, which I ignored. When NATALIE arrived I told her what happened and she laughed and said I was parked in the middle of their open air drug market, duh, should have picked up on that but was too preoccupied with sex. Again, NATALIE showed me a very nice time. , I sure enjoy her beautiful pussy and it's fur coat. We seem to click and get along real well, hope I don't catch her at the wrong end of her drug cycle. Shies a definite repeat. BBB.
-
04-25-16 13:24 #28960Senior Member

Posts: 1323Melanie (FH)
Melanie is back in action on Fairhaven and looking better than ever. If you like red haired spinner (yes she dyed her hair red) with now 34 B's (gained 30 lbs), now weighs 125 lbs with a pretty mug and great personality / skills than she's your gal. Can't say enough great things about this little firecracker. Best personality of any date I've ever had and is at least an 8 on the civi scale. She has a working phone, but didn't authorize release. Look for her on FH, you won't be disappointed. I only did the BBBJ with swallow but that was enough!!
Peace,
BP.
-
04-25-16 13:19 #28959Senior Member

Posts: 1323Reply to Bolo post: Come to find out, she was right around the corner on her way to a cleaning job. Things couldn't have worked out better!! After our date, she said the PAWG she was trying to set me up with got jumped by some other SW out of jealousy, and she hasn't seen her in three days. Does anyone know a PAWG named Danielle? Pretty brunette with long black hair? That's the name and description Ranee gave me.
Believe you said in one of your posts you ran into Danielle near Pierres a couple months back. She's cute, but talks too much. Must of ran her mouth off to the wrong crew. One of her bffs is Heather, formally from Fairhaven, and before that Dena. Plenty of gals out on Scarey, Ramsey and the circle. Saw a beautiful WSW on Scarey but passed due too many folks lingering.
-
04-25-16 07:02 #28958Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
04-25-16 06:59 #28957Senior Member

Posts: 2419/ filling-that-space.
-
04-25-16 05:49 #28956Senior Member

Posts: 79Any body have pics of this Las to swap
Hey Guys she said here name was Lauren but she was there on day and is now off the radar so what the hell here is a photo dump for all to enjoy contact me for HD vides she was and awesome ride.
-
04-25-16 04:50 #28955Senior Member

Posts: 207Natalie
She out right now on Monroe. Pick her up and went to Pierre. Had a great time with her.
-
04-24-16 22:54 #28954Banned Member

Posts: 1312Damn
I haven't seen her for awhile and you right when she puts her mind to it she can get herself straight she's done it before she is good people always had good dates with her and even got a couple of freebies.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-16 22:51 #28953Banned Member

Posts: 1312Wow
Oh ok I thought she was done with things but I wouldn't be down there it's hot as a firecracker.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-16 21:10 #28952Senior Member

Posts: 360Was just out around W / W and saw at least 7 WSW on the loop around Wilkens & Ramsey. Noticed an obviously preggo Ripoff Erica (thanks fellow mongers for the warnings about her), but also passed by Stephanie. Anyway, *every one* of them cleared out at the same time about 6:45. Don't know what might have got them spooked. There were a bunch of bikers about the same time which seemed to have a gathering a Carrol Park but doubt that had anything to do with it.
Originally Posted by HitMeUpBMore
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-16 20:28 #28951Senior Member

Posts: 2344Passing on
Ranee's mother is slowly passing away at home while Ranee is tending to her as much as possible. It would be nice if those of us they've known her for some time would give sympathy cards after her mother's death. Maybe even put some money in the card. It's going to be rough I imagine, especially if she passes before or soon after mothers day
She was trying to talk to me about some people she knew that just passed away when I picked her up . She got in my car and said " everybody's dying ' I could tell she was upset but I was busy looking in my rear view and side mirrors for ULE and LE . God bless her , but you know how Ranee dresses . She had bright pink booty shorts on that was attracting a lot of attention before she stepped in my vehicle . Not to mention , she stood there with the door open for a minute talking and putting her bags in the front seat . She's going through a rough time ,so let's look out for her as much as possible .











Reply With Quote





