Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1287

    Stephane

    I have been wanting to meet Stephanie for years. I read the reviews but was nervous calling someone. We texted the night before and set something up for the following day at 5. She texted this morning and asked if I could meet at 1 instead. Gave me the address and it was in a nice safe development. She opened the door before I had a chance to ring the bell.

    She brought me in and asked for a kiss. Who am I to say no. I brought her in close and slipped my tongue in to let her no I was not 50, law enforcement. She made me feel so at ease and brought me back to her bedroom. We stripped with bedroom door open. I asked if anyone was home and she said no and then offered to bring me to see her house. I said hell no, lets get into bed!

    We got into bed and she nuzzled up next to me kissing me like we were in High School. She then started to suck my cock and after awhile asked if I liked 69. I said sure and she immediately wrapped her legs over my head while I was licking her shaven pussy. Very good blow job but wanted to get inside her. Being 57 and not knowing if I could pop twice, I decided to end it and get inside her. She put on a rubber, on top first, next to missionary and then on in from behind. She was the one initiating all the changes. Finally came from behind. She cleaned me up and then herself. Got back into bed and asked if she could use a vibrator on herself to come. She came and then started giving me head. I knew I was not gong to come that way so on went another rubber and she asked if we could do it doggy because it felt so good.

    Stephanie is great, like an old girlfriend who missed me. I felt like I was with an 18 year old who knew what she was doing.

    Not sure about some of the negative reports a few months back but is definitely in fine form now!

  2. #1286

    Amor

    Had a recent visit with this sweetheart, and as usual it's always a pleasure. Amor still provides the same stellar service we've all become accustomed too. She doesn't seem to have aged since I first met her 3 years ago. Positive things seem to be happening for her now, and that's a good thing to know, she works hard and deserves it. I won't hesitate to visit with her again.

  3. #1285

    LiveWell

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveWell  [View Original Post]
    The PBPD and BCSO are aware of the activities conducted out of the Palm Bay residential home by PMC Stephanie and the forum member, El Jeffe Grande.
    Looks like we have a up tight moron posting on here reporting activities to LEO. Whatever I say now will be on Space Cadets.

    Why do you guys even post this shit? It's most likely not happening and if it is so fucking what. For about the 10 millionth time, LE can do NOTHING with anything posted on this forum.

    Here, I helped Patty Hurst rob all those banks in the 70's, come arrest me coppers.

    Every word on here is hearsay, the cops know it, if some dudly doright is wasting their time then great, maybe he'll bring them so doughnuts. You guys are not Tony Montana.

    A2

  4. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul46  [View Original Post]
    She is clearly very thin but everything of hers is very proportionate; her body is almost like a 14-year-old nymphet's.

    She has flawless skin (without any piercings or tattoos), beautiful hair and teeth, and always smells great; very enthusiastic demeanor.
    Assorted recent pics below clearly illustrate what I meant by this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment5.jpg‎   attachment6.jpg‎   attachment.jpg‎   Stephanie PB2.jpg‎  

  5. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveWell  [View Original Post]
    The PBPD and BCSO are aware of the activities conducted out of the Palm Bay residential home by PMC Stephanie and the forum member, El Jeffe Grande.
    As long as she screens her clients and has no LEO enter, there's absolutely nothing the law can do. They can know all they want, but as long as no mongers aid them, or none get an appointment, they will just keep on knowing with no way of stopping it.

  6. #1282
    [Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

  7. #1281

    Steph wanted me to include pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssstyles066  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, Paul
    I saw Steph recently, and we had a good time, as per usual. Here are some of her new pics, please enjoy.

    ELG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Profile.jpg‎   Reflection.jpg‎   Sexy Shower.jpg‎   Stretch.jpg‎  

  8. #1280

    PMC Stephanie pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul46  [View Original Post]

    She is clearly very thin but everything of hers is very proportionate; her body is almost like a 14-year-old nymphet's.

    She has flawless skin (without any piercings or tattoos), beautiful hair and teeth, and always smells great; very enthusiastic demeanor.

    Truly independent with no signs of management, good conversationalist and no evidence of use.
    Thanks for the review, Paul

  9. #1279

    Stephanie PMC

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    Odd- I've seen her 4 time with no problems.
    I had been meaning to write but deferred as they were couple of negative comments and I did not want to get into arguments to and fro.

    I had met her about a year ago, and have recently met 4 times in last 5-6 weeks. I have had no difficulty getting very prompt replies to my texts and occasional calls.

    There have been minor rescheduling occasionally but mutually agreeable and at times, requested by me.

    She is clearly very thin but everything of hers is very proportionate; her body is almost like a 14-year-old nymphet's.

    She has flawless skin (without any piercings or tattoos), beautiful hair and teeth, and always smells great; very enthusiastic demeanor.

    Very safe and clean incall, with excellent performance in all kind of GFE activities.

    Truly independent with no signs of management, good conversationalist and no evidence of use.

    She admits "I have been occasionally flaky, but try not to be. "

    Clearly, she is not for those desiring voluptuous body types but has a very youngish, firm body with a healthy appearance; not anorexic type.

    This is just my experience; others may have had different.

  10. #1278

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The reason people are asking about this is because of the sentence structure in your reports. You're inserting carriage returns (the enter key) in the middle of sentences. When you do this, the USASG editor inserts a period before the CR and capitalizes the word following the CR. This makes incomplete sentences which can change the context of your report. RW.
    My apologies for the poor writing skills and thanks for the information.

  11. #1277

    It's The Carriage Returns

    Quote Originally Posted by Nats53  [View Original Post]
    Both women are very similar. Allow me to elaborate. Both are older, mature low volume ladies.

    Both are tall and slim. Both are great kissers and offer great GFE service. Both enjoy DATY and.

    And poses excellent oral skills to completion. Want more? Both are lovely ladies who can.

    Carry a real conversation. Major difference are Kassey's breasts, simply amazing.

    Hope this helps.
    The reason people are asking about this is because of the sentence structure in your reports. You're inserting carriage returns (the enter key) in the middle of sentences. When you do this, the USASG editor inserts a period before the CR and capitalizes the word following the CR. This makes incomplete sentences which can change the context of your report. RW.

  12. #1276

    Kassey and Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    This is an interesting review. You've written a review about Kassey, and you're still thinking about Dakota.
    Both women are very similar. Allow me to elaborate. Both are older, mature low volume ladies.

    Both are tall and slim. Both are great kissers and offer great GFE service. Both enjoy DATY and.

    And poses excellent oral skills to completion. Want more? Both are lovely ladies who can.

    Carry a real conversation. Major difference are Kassey's breasts, simply amazing.

    Hope this helps.

  13. #1275

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I am confused. Did you see them together? Dakota always works with Sunny. Are you reporting on two different visits? What's the story?
    I saw Dakota alone. They live together, work individually and as a duo.

  14. #1274

    Enjoyed your visit as well

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I am confused. Did you see them together? Dakota always works with Sunny. Are you reporting on two different visits? What's the story?
    Hey it was obvious mistake when was typing this review. We had a terrific visit and just the two of us. I don't know Dakota nor do I interact with other providers. I enjoy one on one quality low key company. Just a typo on his end no big deal. Thanks my northern friend I might just be flying up your way in a month or so. Will let you know most definitely. Kisses.

  15. #1273

    Kassey / Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Nats53  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful dream with Kassey today. I saw her several, years ago when she lived in Coco Beach.

    She lives in Melbourne now and remains a class act. She is full out GFE, is a great kisser and like.

    Dakota really enjoys DATY. You will amazed with her breasts. Both have been immune from time.

    And gravity and are perky as a twenty year old. Kassey is a mature and low volume provider.

    You guys are lucky to have her. 321-368-1253.
    I am confused. Did you see them together? Dakota always works with Sunny. Are you reporting on two different visits? What's the story?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape