Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,536 to 32,550 of 61406
-
04-18-16 18:01 #28871Senior Member

Posts: 100Kimber
Wow! A nice find, brother.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Imagine if this girl had more weight on her. She would be STUNNING!
-Fox.
-
04-18-16 17:48 #28870Senior Member

Posts: 1045NATALIE is good find, recommend her.
I hit the jackpot today and found NATALIE walking one block toward Fulton on Wilkens, my first time with her was very good, after my disappointing date with MICHELLE a few weeks ago. NATALIE is a 22 year old cute girl with brown hair, 5' 4" tall, sporting A cups with nice nipples, Clean, easy going, quiet, appears to be open to almost anything / lives around FULTON and LOMBARD in an Abandoned row house. A definite repeat, standard price. Her drug of choice is heroine. She told me she works every day so you should be able to find her. NATALIE also said that the uniformed cops in their marked cruisers have treated them nicely, contrary to the under covers patrolling the area. Hope to see her again in a few days. BBB.
-
04-18-16 14:47 #28869Senior Member

Posts: 58CB Lacey
Pass through everyday but never really stopped. Things have been dry up where I live and had work stress. So, I decided to drive a little slower. The day before I saw a nice BSW, but didn't stop. I was hoping she was around, instead I ran into a decent WSW. Both were around the normal spot in the area. I went down few blocks and rolled back up. She jumps in we exchange pleasantries. Turns out Her name is Lacey, didn't look bad so I continued on. Decent conversation then down to business. Mic skills weren't bad at all. Said she normally works off her fun, but needed funds now. Claims she doesn't know he number and if I gave her mine she would txt me later from he phone. I explained that I don't do that. Dropped her off and was on my way. I still want to catch up with with the young BSW I saw down there. Any info or such would be appreciated.
-
04-18-16 12:58 #28868Senior Member

Posts: 33Prego hunt
On the hunt for 6 month plus willing to trade numbers. Let me know.
-
04-18-16 12:51 #28867Senior Member

Posts: 95I agree and disagree. These girls scheme and scam all day. They also get schemed and scammed all day. The dealers, the boyfriends, room renters, and other girls all scam them. I am not sure if I would call them business savvy. That would be a stretch.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
I will say the streets recognize a sucker from a mile away. They will take what they can get. If they feel they can get you for $30, $60, or $100, they will. Who can blame them?
They also have habits. They need money. Remember you have what they need ($10 - $20). Regardless of what they want ($40 - $200). Keep that in mind.
The chips are in your hand. They need your money.
-
04-18-16 06:42 #28866Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kimberly
I saw Kimberly over the weekend. She has GOT to stop losing weight! But her service is still very good. She is definitely GFE, with kissing, licking and sucking pretty much everything from my neck on down. She gives a great blowjob, with lots of suction while she's licking. She is neatly trimmed down below and for a forty year old is quite tight. If Kimberley is out walking she can be found from Washington Blvd. up Carey and a little up Ramsey.
She tells me that many guys will ride around her, eyeing her up, but don't stop. She doesn't like to be real obvious that she is dating and she wears decent clothes and makeup so I guess guys figure she's a civi, and move on. I told her to hang a sign around her neck that says "I suck dick!" Maybe that'll help. Anyway, she has given me the okay to pass her number along with the usual limitations to contributing members.
-
04-17-16 23:01 #28865Senior Member

Posts: 228I have gotten some of those you mention to shit for 15. I guess I got them when they really needed any amount. I will say, they will only do that a few times. After that they will say the lowest I can take is 20.
Originally Posted by Cachero101
[View Original Post]
This girls may have a nasty habit, but do trust they are business savvy and will always try to get as much as you can. They are like a car salesman. They try to gauge how much they can get from even before they a food into your ride. They look at the car you drive, they look to see how your dressed and to see how clean you smell. They try to see if you are new to the area or been sampling other ladies before because they will tell them if you are aware of the standard rate for bmore. I actually had a SW said she never seen me out before and proceeded to as for 60 for a BBBJ.
I understand initially starting high with an eye for negotiating down to her actual desire rate. But if they start of with a ridicules high quote, I just stop the car and ask them to immediacy get out. I just will not tolerate price gauging. I guess she expected me to counter to 40 or 30.
And really, I have has all 3 holes for 20. It can be done, just be persistent and be willing to let that one walk. And if you can't stand your ground here, I can only imagine what you rate is for your car and mortgage.
-
04-17-16 20:25 #28864Senior Member

Posts: 1788Tiny
That would be the girl I just posted pictures of earlier today. Amber.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 13:44 #28863Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: TS Alert
And this weekend, also in the Pontiac area, there was another tall AA TS trolling for customers. Very nicely made up, attractively dressed, etc, though ultimately fairly recognizable as a TS, I think. Suppose there's a colony moving into the area? - Norm.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 13:09 #28862Senior Member

Posts: 2344Tiny!
Last week at Pierre's place, there was some WSW in the upstairs room taking a long time to get dressed. I was waiting with Heaven at the bottom of the steps along with the guy who brought her there. She was taking forever, so Pierre kept yelling upstairs, Tiny! She finally came slowly walking down the steps. She was a cute petite blonde. I think I may have seen her earlier that day around Payson and Wilkins.
Does anyone know her real name? I don't think it's Tiny. I think that's what Pierre calls her. I'll find out for sure the next time I'm at his place.
-
04-17-16 12:32 #28861Senior Member

Posts: 1188Link is ok.
Originally Posted by BigPunisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 10:30 #28860Senior Member

Posts: 337Re: Ruthie
This all makes me laugh. Which is better? Ruthie with a facial, or Ruthie on the end of one of her "stem-fast diets. ".
-
04-17-16 09:53 #28859Senior Member

Posts: 2952Amber & Kandii
These girls are fairly hot. Has been about 3 or 4 years since I have seen any good WSW's on the west coast.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 08:43 #28858Senior Member

Posts: 337Re: Ruthie
Yup. That's her. I have to hand it to Larsfuchs. For a first-time poster, he nailed it. That's Ruthie.
Originally Posted by Larsfuchs
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 08:21 #28857Senior Member

Posts: 337Re: "Captain Save-A-Hoes"
(A highly sarcastic reply follows that is not intended to offend anyone.) My thought is, WTF? Didn't Barney say how, "Caring is Sharing? Didn't you kids who grew up watching Barney, Dora, and Sponge Bob learn anything? At least my generation's "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" knew how to be, well, neighborly.
I had this place that I rented on Sergeant Street in Pigtown decades ago. I knew most of the girls. I became attached to many of them, loved them dearly as friends, and a few of them loved me back. What I told every one of them was, get off the dope, and you can be my girlfriend. None of them, despite their sobs and cries of protest, were willing do get off the dope.
I never had any thought of saving any of those hoes because they weren't willing to help themselves. At times, I was their unpaid pimp simply because I cared about them and wanted other people to spend their money to "get them well. " Other times, I bought stuff that "fell off the back of some truck. " I know how that works. But much like the girls have this guard that protects them from the actual act of what they are doing and "making love," I understood that love was a two way street.
I remember when I moved out of that neighborhood. There was this girl named Ashley. She was a part-timer, I would categorize her mostly as a "party girl" who off and on still lived with her parents. She was save-able. 19 years old, 34 Ds, a 38" ass, and blonde from head to toe. I mean, seeing her blonde fur down below in the morning light was precious. Looking down at that hourglass figure from behind was life-changing. I was bit.
The last time I saw her was when the moving truck was pulling away. She was standing at Sergeant and Ostend and just staring. She had been doing this, off and on, for the past hour. I walked down to her and we talked. We got as far as my open car door, but she didn't get in. I drove away.
One really can't save a person who isn't willing to help themselves.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





