Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,941 to 23,955 of 28087
-
04-23-16 17:44 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 789Thanks for the post but this would have been much more hepful with the name of the masseuse and price you paid for the massage.
Originally Posted by NoEasyDay
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-16 09:14 #4146Regular Member

Posts: 20Long overdue. Yoshi
I know that timeliness is relevance on here, but I felt obligated to at least get this one in. Was in town a couple months ago for business and ended up at Yoshi. Wasn't my first choice but it was late and they were still open. I parked in back, waited to make sure a couple folks loitering weren't going to rob my car (seemed a relatively safe area, but it was dark and I hadn't been there before), and made my way to the front door. One woman still there, didn't catch her name. 50's-ish, worse for wear. Half decent massage but decent on the flip. Top up and pants down, I think she wanted more from me than I wanted from her at that point. Bolt-on see-Ds, shaved, and VERY wet. The last part became an unanticipated turn on for me. Standard finish and she told me to come back and she'd offer more. Wouldn't be my first choice for a repeat. House + . 4 with a discount for mentioning the BP ad.
-
04-20-16 21:39 #4145Banned Member

Posts: 90Has anyone been to Health Spa on Miramar Rd. Lately? I haven't been there in a year and one of my ATF's Maya who last I heard is still working there but goes by Yoko now. I saw someone post on rubmaps that there are 2 girls that work there that's use the name Yoko. I really want to go see my ATF but don't want to make an appointment and get the wrong girl.
-
04-20-16 04:00 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 323Yeah so maybe the report came through jumbled. But also maybe it did the job on this end.
If anything, see Gigie at Venice on H in CV. Recommended. Otherwise, seek the new thai girl. YMMV.
-
04-18-16 19:06 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 704I was going by the number in the second ad you provided the link for (massage & waxing). Ended in 3186. Which is the same number she gave to me when I contacted her.
Originally Posted by Beardpapa
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 09:07 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 92Not sure if the number she gabe was the same for you. But the one she gave me when I responded to the ad ends in 9427.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 17:04 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 287Agreed, it was a total waste of time reading it.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 17:03 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 287Based on your recommendation I set up an appointment with Crystal and I was not disappointed. She is cute, very nice giggly personality, and gave me a truly great massage. Lots of time spent on my back muscles, as well as some awesome attention to the butt and some teasing of the taint. Came time for the flip and she wasted no time in getting to a nice HE. Some roaming of the hands allowed but nothing under the clothing. Still, I'll be back.
Originally Posted by SDLoner
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 15:33 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 789Honestly I think we can all do without post that only you understand. No on here should have to figure out anything, otherwise what is the point in posting?
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 14:00 #4138Regular Member

Posts: 2Emily from Convoy Massage
Does anybody know if she is working somewhere else as she seems to have quit Convoy Massage.
-
04-17-16 11:21 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 61Chula Vista
Just moved to Chula Vista. Need some recommendations if there are any. PM me or reply here. Thanks in advance.
-
04-17-16 02:16 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 323All info there. Any knowledge of the area and simple online search will give you all you need. Surely you're not in elementary school and can't figure it out.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
At the very least, it'll keep you entertained / curious. Why give it all away? The search is half the fun.
-
04-17-16 01:36 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 704I do not know. She used Vivian with me.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 01:09 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 391Is this the same gal that goes by "Margaret"?
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 23:05 #4133

Posts: 366Not very helpful
Are you proud of yourself for having writing so obliquely? It was a worthless post for everyone but you.
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





