Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by NoEasyDay  [View Original Post]
    I know that timeliness is relevance on here, but I felt obligated to at least get this one in. Was in town a couple months ago for business and ended up at Yoshi. Wasn't my first choice but it was late and they were still open. I parked in back, waited to make sure a couple folks loitering weren't going to rob my car (seemed a relatively safe area, but it was dark and I hadn't been there before), and made my way to the front door. One woman still there, didn't catch her name. 50's-ish, worse for wear. Half decent massage but decent on the flip. Top up and pants down, I think she wanted more from me than I wanted from her at that point. Bolt-on see-Ds, shaved, and VERY wet. The last part became an unanticipated turn on for me. Standard finish and she told me to come back and she'd offer more. Wouldn't be my first choice for a repeat. House + . 4 with a discount for mentioning the BP ad.
    Thanks for the post but this would have been much more hepful with the name of the masseuse and price you paid for the massage.

  2. #4146

    Long overdue. Yoshi

    I know that timeliness is relevance on here, but I felt obligated to at least get this one in. Was in town a couple months ago for business and ended up at Yoshi. Wasn't my first choice but it was late and they were still open. I parked in back, waited to make sure a couple folks loitering weren't going to rob my car (seemed a relatively safe area, but it was dark and I hadn't been there before), and made my way to the front door. One woman still there, didn't catch her name. 50's-ish, worse for wear. Half decent massage but decent on the flip. Top up and pants down, I think she wanted more from me than I wanted from her at that point. Bolt-on see-Ds, shaved, and VERY wet. The last part became an unanticipated turn on for me. Standard finish and she told me to come back and she'd offer more. Wouldn't be my first choice for a repeat. House + . 4 with a discount for mentioning the BP ad.

  3. #4145
    Has anyone been to Health Spa on Miramar Rd. Lately? I haven't been there in a year and one of my ATF's Maya who last I heard is still working there but goes by Yoko now. I saw someone post on rubmaps that there are 2 girls that work there that's use the name Yoko. I really want to go see my ATF but don't want to make an appointment and get the wrong girl.

  4. #4144
    Yeah so maybe the report came through jumbled. But also maybe it did the job on this end.

    If anything, see Gigie at Venice on H in CV. Recommended. Otherwise, seek the new thai girl. YMMV.

  5. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardpapa  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the number she gabe was the same for you. But the one she gave me when I responded to the ad ends in 9427.
    I was going by the number in the second ad you provided the link for (massage & waxing). Ended in 3186. Which is the same number she gave to me when I contacted her.

  6. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    I do not know. She used Vivian with me.
    Not sure if the number she gabe was the same for you. But the one she gave me when I responded to the ad ends in 9427.

  7. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Are you proud of yourself for having writing so obliquely? It was a worthless post for everyone but you.
    Agreed, it was a total waste of time reading it.

  8. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by SDLoner  [View Original Post]
    Went to AMP mention in the title located on a plaza. . 4 for an hour (. 35 if you mention ad). I was escorted to a room so I stripped down, lay on the table and waited. Crystal, who's about mid to late 40's and average in looks, entered and began the massage.

    Her massage skills were great with lots of teasing of the taint and but cheeks. On the flip, she began teasing the boys and began the HE without asking, which was awesome. She gave me the warm towel treatment, got dressed and went on my way. She was happy to receive a tip of. 4 and ask me if I would come again. Will repeat.
    Based on your recommendation I set up an appointment with Crystal and I was not disappointed. She is cute, very nice giggly personality, and gave me a truly great massage. Lots of time spent on my back muscles, as well as some awesome attention to the butt and some teasing of the taint. Came time for the flip and she wasted no time in getting to a nice HE. Some roaming of the hands allowed but nothing under the clothing. Still, I'll be back.

  9. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    All info there. Any knowledge of the area and simple online search will give you all you need. Surely you're not in elementary school and can't figure it out.

    At the very least, it'll keep you entertained / curious. Why give it all away? The search is half the fun.
    Honestly I think we can all do without post that only you understand. No on here should have to figure out anything, otherwise what is the point in posting?

  10. #4138

    Emily from Convoy Massage

    Does anybody know if she is working somewhere else as she seems to have quit Convoy Massage.

  11. #4137

    Chula Vista

    Just moved to Chula Vista. Need some recommendations if there are any. PM me or reply here. Thanks in advance.

  12. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Are you proud of yourself for having writing so obliquely? It was a worthless post for everyone but you.
    All info there. Any knowledge of the area and simple online search will give you all you need. Surely you're not in elementary school and can't figure it out.

    At the very least, it'll keep you entertained / curious. Why give it all away? The search is half the fun.

  13. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same gal that goes by "Margaret"?
    I do not know. She used Vivian with me.

  14. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    The ad, the operating mode and the cell phone # are the same as for the girl I cited below (gave me the name "Vivian", that used to work at WOW). Only difference, when I was there she spoke perfect English. If you got her undressed, you got more than I did. Although I did get the vibe that there was more to be had. Hmmm, with me being older, maybe. .
    Is this the same gal that goes by "Margaret"?

  15. #4133

    Not very helpful

    Are you proud of yourself for having writing so obliquely? It was a worthless post for everyone but you.

    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Was in the SB area. Opted to look into travel plans. Interested in a trip to unexplored grounds, so Venice seemed ideal.

    Upon arrival, was greeted by typical personnel and what is usually a gated entrance with ringer. But it was open. No need this time to ring in, for some reason. Months ago when researching, I remember gated entrance and being greeting by a Gigi. So I asked for her assistance.

    She looks quite good for her experience. Not a stunning pro, but worthwhile. Petite, but arent most asians? Quoted. 6 for hr. Above avg, but decided to TOFTT to see her travel agent skills.

    I walked into her office and set myself up. Upon starting, it was strange door was kept open. Entrance was covered by mere heavy sheets. It felt crappy since I thought my travel plans would not stay secret.

    In either case, business started very well. Her skills showed training. I felt in good hands even if I wanted trips that didn't need to be kept private. Even with that, she didn't mind my pre-meeting setup or open suggestions.

    It was business as usual. It felt like the deal was going to be set. Until she opted to suggest possible travel perks. It started playful. I had freedom to explore my options, though she made it a point to keep things within limits.

    We agreed no trip is good without a car. She offered manual drive car. I asked if she'd like to ride along but it was a strong no. Mgmt does not allows test drives at all. Mgmt also says trips with taste testing requires proper precautions.

    I went along with manual drive car option, but wanted a top down convertible. She obliged and settled on. 50.

    I've had smoother rides. But was blown away when hitting the apex. The ride just kept drifting and pulling. I just held on and felt the strong G's. Sadly something not seen much around.

    Maybe that alone made the agent worthwhile. But may not repeat simply for high initial quote and limited travel perks. In a pinch, it'd do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape