Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13314

    Nice!!

    I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.html

  2. #13313

    Sweet Massage at CC

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what CC1506 is called, but CC1508 was called Makai Massage and also Angel Thai; it might also had a couple other names over the last 7 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFie  [View Original Post]
    Is that really her picture? If so, I'm really interested! Does she allow roaming? Are there other girls working there?
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Place is new, called Sweet Park or something Park. Nice, sweet Chinese spinner, good massage w / nice HJ.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5539418363.html

    Rus.
    Pic is not of person. Short Chinese part of the Chinese Network connection in CC. Rotates between 15,18, and other floors where their dragon sisters convene their "Massage" business though I be hard press to actually see actual cerificate. More like rub and tug establishments meant to gather the kala and get you out under the advertised hour. Mongers wanting their full hour need to make it known at initial appointment and meeting the so called "Therapist". If you want actual massagr, not the place. Just a rub and tug with so so visual stimuli and occasionally roaming. Some do offer FS but depends on who you get. YMMV especially if you click and they likey you handsome man. LOL. Your kala and your time. Up to you how you want to spend it. There are a few Independent who have decent massage skills and also partake HJ and / or FS but they're on the download (yeah right) and loyal patrons don't like to share. These forums have lots historical if you match search to CC and BP Ads along with "names" of these "therapists".

    I would imagine CC Management is aware of the influx of the Massage Businesses. Why I hate going to that building nowadays.

  3. #13312

    Body rub vs massage

    I've seen both type of ads posted here with reports. I came across this one and am interested in testing her out.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ll-now/5764274

    Any feedback? Whats the difference with body rub and massage?

  4. #13311

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by WhippingCream  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ilable/5581782

    Was wondering if anyone tried here? Any good? Real or fake? Thanks.
    Anyone sampled?

  5. #13310

    Century Center

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I've been reading up on the massage therapist at century center. I am planning to check it out tonight. Any thoughts on the following?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...see-me/3283363

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...of-you/2705065

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...eautie/6016260

    Pm would be great, hopefully I can report after I do the deed.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #13309

    Fake pic

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I had a strange feeling it was fake too. I wonder if the therapist is at least decent looking, pretty and not some old fugly.
    Yes, went this morning and was told that pic was real and that's who I would be seeing. Anyways, said not here after I just confirmed her. Pic was to good to be true. MT was short Chinese girl, maybe late 20's. Left to conserve my funds, as much selections to choose from.

  7. #13308
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    When here, she works out of her home in Leeward Oahu. I've seen her a few times going back about five years and last saw her about two years ago. She was not as big as the pics you posted when I last saw her. She has a set of awesome man-mades to die for. I would see her again when she returns.
    Not a fan of bolt-ons, which is another reason I declined to see her, plus she looks a little old / worn. Already know a Filipina in Atlanta with big bolt-ons who works at a hair salon (used to cut my hair) but does massage and hand cranks on the side. Very curvy, slender and does it on the cheap.

    Envy you being in on the island. Used to live there in the 90's and still have a lot of buddies over there. Good times.

  8. #13307
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    That's afake picture, I got sucked it also and checked it out and found out about it being fake.

    HB.
    Yeah, I had a strange feeling it was fake too. I wonder if the therapist is at least decent looking, pretty and not some old fugly.

  9. #13306

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NotFie  [View Original Post]
    Is that really her picture? If so, I'm really interested! Does she allow roaming? Are there other girls working there?
    That's afake picture, I got sucked it also and checked it out and found out about it being fake.

    HB.

  10. #13305

    What a cutie!

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Place is new, called Sweet Park or something Park. Nice, sweet Chinese spinner, good massage w / nice HJ.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5539418363.html

    Rus.
    Is that really her picture? If so, I'm really interested! Does she allow roaming? Are there other girls working there?

  11. #13304

    You don't accept PM so Ill post it

    Quote Originally Posted by GottAPayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year in cc 1020 now on 13.

    Same outfits jackhammer he menu.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/6019063

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536268613.html
    Is this the short viet / girl that's about 4 10 at the most and use to work out of 1001?. Not the girl in photo right?

  12. #13303

    Viet nicky is now thai jenny

    Saw her last year in cc 1020 now on 13.

    Same outfits jackhammer he menu.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/6019063

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536268613.html

  13. #13302

    Cherry 1508

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that JohnnyZero. 80.00 bucks Tip is pretty steep just for a HJ. IMO if it is only a single shot HJ then 40 tip or maybe 50 tip or at most 60 tip is good for a HJ (only). If it was MSOG HJ then maybe 70 or 80 bucks tip.

    I have never tried Jenni. Is she new?

    In Nov 2013 there was a girl named "Jenny" at CC1508. I'm not sure if the "Jenni" you saw is the same Jenny I saw in 2013. The Jenny i saw did provide HJ. She was i think Chinese too. Average looks. Massage was ok. Service not good; The Jenny I saw ripped me off about 25 minutes. Oh and because she ripped me off 25 minutes, I tipped her appropriately for the time. I never went to see her again.
    Cherry will also short you and will answer her phone constantly. You have been WARNED!!

  14. #13301

    Try Son Kyong

    Quote Originally Posted by CutheBull  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, so as I got more and more into the forum I read that some providers do offer prostate massage, for the love of god can any of you shed some light? Whats going on and why is it good (or not?) and lastly feel free to dm if anything that you want to share, thinking it might be something that I would like to try, I did ran a few searches but quite frankly didn't get the answers I wanted needed. Thanbs a bunch.
    Try her if you are curious.

  15. #13300

    Anal Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CutheBull  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, so as I got more and more into the forum I read that some providers do offer prostate massage, for the love of god can any of you shed some light? Whats going on and why is it good (or not?) and lastly feel free to dm if anything that you want to share, thinking it might be something that I would like to try, I did ran a few searches but quite frankly didn't get the answers I wanted needed. Thanbs a bunch.
    Call Cute Spa and ask for Apple at suite 1011 and she will give you a complete inspection and massage. She has small hands and will go wrist deep in there to check it out.

    HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape