Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13299
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that JohnnyZero. 80.00 bucks Tip is pretty steep just for a HJ. IMO if it is only a single shot HJ then 40 tip or maybe 50 tip or at most 60 tip is good for a HJ (only). If it was MSOG HJ then maybe 70 or 80 bucks tip.

    I have never tried Jenni. Is she new?

    In Nov 2013 there was a girl named "Jenny" at CC1508. I'm not sure if the "Jenni" you saw is the same Jenny I saw in 2013. The Jenny i saw did provide HJ. She was i think Chinese too. Average looks. Massage was ok. Service not good; The Jenny I saw ripped me off about 25 minutes. Oh and because she ripped me off 25 minutes, I tipped her appropriately for the time. I never went to see her again.
    I believe this is the same one. Your description fits the service I remembered.

  2. #13298
    Quote Originally Posted by CSupaMan  [View Original Post]
    Adorable young looking Chinese girl hitting me up on Wechat asking me to come try her massage at CC 1506. Any one know what that establishment is called? Got the phone number, but just want to see if I can dig any info up first.

    Mahalo!
    Place is new, called Sweet Park or something Park. Nice, sweet Chinese spinner, good massage w / nice HJ.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5539418363.html

    Rus.

  3. #13297
    Quote Originally Posted by PMool44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Uma Thai Spa in Koko Marina?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5534790351.html

    Wondering if they play? It's kind of expensive there. I'm just assuming HE should be included in those rates, right? LOL.
    That's Lucy that used to work out of CC. No play, but excellent massage therapy. Can go strong if you want.

    Rus.

  4. #13296
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospecs  [View Original Post]
    Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.
    Tried it! Pretty crappy. Massage was weak. HJ was not good. Service went down hill since her departure to SD.

  5. #13295

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Does Mie have an ad?
    I realized I had posted this in the "wrong" thread. Not really wrong sense they're both massage therapists, but the discussion was going on in the Craigslist ad.

    Yes, Mie did have a Craigslist ad. I was just looking at it yesterday, but it looks like it got taken down. She misspelled her name and wrote it as "Mei" in that one. I think that's part of the reason why people were going back and forth with her name in the other thread.

  6. #13294
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFie  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking for a little bit and am interested in a nice Japanese MT with some extras. Can anyone who has tried both of these Japanese women provide any feedback? From reading the other reports, it sounds like Aiko provides a better massage. Both of them do HE with FIV, but Aiko allows tittie sucking. Does Mie also allow that? Do either of them allow kissing?

    I noticed Mie also does out calls. Has anyone tried that out? I know some folks were interested in pipe fitting. It might be a little easier to get the job done without a kid outside to worry about.
    Does Mie have an ad?

  7. #13293

    Cc1508

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZero  [View Original Post]
    I had really rude and poor service with Chinese girl named Jenni that demanded $80 for HE at Angel Thai.
    Sorry to hear that JohnnyZero. 80.00 bucks Tip is pretty steep just for a HJ. IMO if it is only a single shot HJ then 40 tip or maybe 50 tip or at most 60 tip is good for a HJ (only). If it was MSOG HJ then maybe 70 or 80 bucks tip.

    I have never tried Jenni. Is she new?

    In Nov 2013 there was a girl named "Jenny" at CC1508. I'm not sure if the "Jenni" you saw is the same Jenny I saw in 2013. The Jenny i saw did provide HJ. She was i think Chinese too. Average looks. Massage was ok. Service not good; The Jenny I saw ripped me off about 25 minutes. Oh and because she ripped me off 25 minutes, I tipped her appropriately for the time. I never went to see her again.

  8. #13292

    Liliha Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospecs  [View Original Post]
    Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.
    Don't waste your time and spend your $ elsewhere! Weak massage, and mechanical "Jack Hammer HJ"! I tried again after a few years, thought maybe her service may have improved, considering her age and the MT competition out there, she would be will to give more. Nope, same old weak massage and complains about her arm and hand pains. One Benjamin. Forget about it!

  9. #13291

    Uma Thai Koko Marina

    Does anyone have experience with Uma Thai Spa in Koko Marina?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5534790351.html

    Wondering if they play? It's kind of expensive there. I'm just assuming HE should be included in those rates, right? LOL.

  10. #13290

    Don't worry about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ring60  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages also. Damn. Where did you find her?
    Not even a deep massage. Very weak massage. Complaining about her elbow when I asked for more pressure.

  11. #13289

    Prostate treatment, pros cons and all around opinion.

    Hey fellas, so as I got more and more into the forum I read that some providers do offer prostate massage, for the love of god can any of you shed some light? Whats going on and why is it good (or not?) and lastly feel free to dm if anything that you want to share, thinking it might be something that I would like to try, I did ran a few searches but quite frankly didn't get the answers I wanted needed. Thanbs a bunch.

  12. #13288
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospecs  [View Original Post]
    Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.
    I haven't seen her in ages also. Damn. Where did you find her?

  13. #13287

    Lily Massage?

    Any information on this massage place?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5539353919.html

  14. #13286
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what CC1506 is called, but CC1508 was called Makai Massage and also Angel Thai; it might also had a couple other names over the last 7 years.
    I had really rude and poor service with Chinese girl named Jenni that demanded $80 for HE at Angel Thai.

  15. #13285

    Liliha Kim

    Liliha Kim is back. Haven't seen her in ages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape