Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 14374
-
04-12-16 16:11 #6214Senior Member

Posts: 16Saftey Reference
Gentlemen, Yes indeed. I picked up a hot looking eastern European girl (40 ish) on Devon. See was texting while we drove. Apparently her phone had a service like what Sprint calls "family trackor". The bf shows up while we are parked on a quite side street but I am able to pull out before he blocked us in. I let her out on Peterson with the bf behind me. Near miss on a major confrontation which I was well prepared for.
Originally Posted by Genghis2
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 13:01 #6213Senior Member

Posts: 469Ashley
I've seen her name on here a lot, but just met her yezterday by 5th. BBJ. 25. Cute, nice ass, but her hands were swoll which always creeps me out. Also met up with Erin afterwards for same thing. Said she was in hospital last weekend.
-
04-11-16 17:52 #6212Regular Member

Posts: 15Drugged out
New to site but long time monger. Had a dream with girl right off 290 and Cicero30 bbj. Was OK kept gobbling my nuts she was all tweaked out and flatter than a board. This was Saturday at midnight. I'm trying to find the good girls do I hafta go during day to get a WSW?
-
04-11-16 14:13 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 122Any area with SW's can't be regarded as an up and coming area I guess. I've mongered this area for 15 years and seen PLENTY of providers with 0 issues. I'm very safe though. Will never pick up a SW on first sight. Will scope the area first and get them to meet me where I want them to meet me instead of picking them up in plain view.
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 22:37 #6210Senior Member

Posts: 263Areas
There's a few underrated areas in the city. Have much more success there and a lot less anxiety than cruising on 47th and Cicero. PM for suggestions of routes.
-
04-10-16 22:11 #6209Senior Member

Posts: 127Agreed!
I was pissed that it happened in the first place, and even more pissed that I couldn't leave the conversation like Android users. Everyone knew what happened, why they couldn't let it die was beyond me.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 21:20 #6208Senior Member

Posts: 638Never again
I wonder how many of you also got that blast text from her where she created a group conversation. Did NOT appreciate the idiots who kept talking on that chain.
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 15:12 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 37747 and Cicero area.
Just want to let those that don't know this. That area is the No1 area in the whole city for busting Mongers and Ho's.
Originally Posted by ScottytWoHotty
[View Original Post]
It's not just that, but a lot of crime happens to Mongers that is not reported in the news. A LOT!
Always use the big head in that area, and not the little head especially when you have a buzz on and think you're safe from the PoPo, or pimps, and stealing Ho's.
-
04-10-16 13:35 #6206Senior Member

Posts: 122My fault. I guess
It was NOT a senior member, in which I should know better. However, I know this member knew her 100 % and even shared pics to lead me to believe he was being truthful and had her number. Therefore, I shared. He did say he saw her on a regular basis and almost sounded like he was falling for a SW LOL. Live and learn.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 12:20 #6205Senior Member

Posts: 190Sat. Night 4/09/16
Thought I would venture out and to my surprise very little wagging their tail on Cicero. I guess because of the cold and the on again / off again show. BUT just when I was going to call it a night, up pops Brittany On Cicero near Diversey. 44 yr old in pretty good shape for that age. Great personality, very pleasant. BBBJ. 60. CBJ. 40. She's not a backdoor girl and everything else is covered but she's quite nice and for whatever your pleasure I would recommend. G.
-
04-10-16 09:13 #6204Senior Member

Posts: 1264Thats bogus. Did you two agree it was going to be a trade before Info was exchanged? Or was it a presumption? I hope it wasnt a senior member but then again try to avoid trading quickly with newbs.
Originally Posted by ScottytWoHotty
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 07:53 #6203Senior Member

Posts: 221Gigi
Saw gigi today for a qv. Best dream so far, definitely will repeat.
-
04-10-16 01:22 #6202Senior Member

Posts: 122Saturday night cruise
I know it's cold. Not expecting much but I'm bored. Wish me luck. Going to hit up cic and the 40-s in hope to find Sarah. Anyone see her lately?? Gave a monger a couple #'s for a trade with Sarah's # but he flaked out and never shared.
-
04-07-16 19:17 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 469Not that I know of. But she a few marbles short, for sure.
Originally Posted by Ton180
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 19:04 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 70Is she pregnant yet? She kept going on and on about irony and making babies.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





