Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3436
-
04-12-16 07:56 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 575Robin in Uxbridge?
Got a hit on an old posting from this MILF-why type woman. Not sure how legit, as she is in MA, and she's hitting RI ads. But guessing, someone here also got some replies. If any info, please pass along.
TIA.
-
04-11-16 21:20 #1695Regular Member

Posts: 22Figure It Out
Just wish I could figure CL out. I have great success on BP and love FE at the moment (PM for details), but I wish I could figure out CL. The experiences seem to be just what I like and some are close to where I live in Southern RI. But just seem to be more than I want to expose about myself, etc. Etc.
Originally Posted by Cowboys8228
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 12:15 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 102I find it hilarious when single digit poster who contribute little to nothing on this forum get all pissy at established credible members.
Originally Posted by GoodManHere
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 12:05 #1693Regular Member

Posts: 20Staying away then. Thanks Fun0410.
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 00:06 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 81I saw her based on Tax992's review. She is exactly as he described. She is very nice and in a bad spot in life. Her head skills do need work, but her vag is still tight. She is young, but has some baby damage. Overall, she still has a relative spinner body.
Originally Posted by Tax992
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 18:40 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 82I didn't think it could happen, I mean she's not a real looker (probably about average for a woman her age) but it was the best sex I've ever had.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 18:16 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 1405You are correct the ad is down. Her name is Alexis when you see the ad.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 17:16 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 777Most likely the ad was flagged, like the CL days of yore when competing ladies / pimps would flag each other to get them taken down.
Originally Posted by GoodManHere
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 16:41 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 1405I did post the title! Read the report.
Originally Posted by GoodManHere
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 16:00 #1687Regular Member

Posts: 10Huh?
It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 13:53 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 1405Nice find, if I could only get that lucky! Good work.
Originally Posted by ThwhtKnight
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 13:22 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 82CL Jack Pot
Finally hit the jack pot on CL, I got a response to one of my ads from an older woman (mid 50's) named Ellen from Pawtucket yesterday and had an absolute blast. Met in Slater Park and went back to my place, no donation, no condoms just fantastic sex for like three hours. I'll be seeing her again for sure.
-
04-10-16 12:57 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 1405Carmel Sunday (johnston) body: athletic height: 4'11" (149 cm) status: single
Hello my friends this ad is up now, This girl is real sweet and honest you will be satisfied with her BBBJ cim.
She lives in Johnston on a dead end street. She is not a clock watcher.
-
04-09-16 21:18 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 28Eloquently put, brother.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-16 16:27 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 465Thanks
I got similar info from someone else so I did not chase the dragon there. Great find on that URI chick. I am scouring my intel to see if I crossed paths with her. I am now on a yoga kick!! LOL
.
Originally Posted by YoungPrince1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





