rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1696

    Robin in Uxbridge?

    Got a hit on an old posting from this MILF-why type woman. Not sure how legit, as she is in MA, and she's hitting RI ads. But guessing, someone here also got some replies. If any info, please pass along.

    TIA.

  2. #1695

    Figure It Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    I find it hilarious when single digit poster who contribute little to nothing on this forum get all pissy at established credible members.
    Just wish I could figure CL out. I have great success on BP and love FE at the moment (PM for details), but I wish I could figure out CL. The experiences seem to be just what I like and some are close to where I live in Southern RI. But just seem to be more than I want to expose about myself, etc. Etc.

  3. #1694
    I find it hilarious when single digit poster who contribute little to nothing on this forum get all pissy at established credible members.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodManHere  [View Original Post]
    It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.

  4. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    I did not see her personally but got info from someone that it was a sloppy mess, don't go there. I didn't.
    Staying away then. Thanks Fun0410.

  5. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by Tax992  [View Original Post]
    She said I could give out her # to text. Any trades? PM me for her #. She's looking now and most days she's looking. But doesn't post often.
    I saw her based on Tax992's review. She is exactly as he described. She is very nice and in a bad spot in life. Her head skills do need work, but her vag is still tight. She is young, but has some baby damage. Overall, she still has a relative spinner body.

  6. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Nice find, if I could only get that lucky! Good work.
    I didn't think it could happen, I mean she's not a real looker (probably about average for a woman her age) but it was the best sex I've ever had.

  7. #1690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Most likely the ad was flagged, like the CL days of yore when competing ladies / pimps would flag each other to get them taken down.
    You are correct the ad is down. Her name is Alexis when you see the ad.

  8. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodManHere  [View Original Post]
    It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.
    Most likely the ad was flagged, like the CL days of yore when competing ladies / pimps would flag each other to get them taken down.

  9. #1688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodManHere  [View Original Post]
    It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.
    I did post the title! Read the report.

  10. #1687

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hello my friends this ad is up now, This girl is real sweet and honest you will be satisfied with her BBBJ cim.

    She lives in Johnston on a dead end street. She is not a clock watcher.
    It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.

  11. #1686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwhtKnight  [View Original Post]
    Finally hit the jack pot on CL, I got a response to one of my ads from an older woman (mid 50's) named Ellen from Pawtucket yesterday and had an absolute blast. Met in Slater Park and went back to my place, no donation, no condoms just fantastic sex for like three hours. I'll be seeing her again for sure.
    Nice find, if I could only get that lucky! Good work.

  12. #1685

    CL Jack Pot

    Finally hit the jack pot on CL, I got a response to one of my ads from an older woman (mid 50's) named Ellen from Pawtucket yesterday and had an absolute blast. Met in Slater Park and went back to my place, no donation, no condoms just fantastic sex for like three hours. I'll be seeing her again for sure.

  13. #1684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405

    Carmel Sunday (johnston) body: athletic height: 4'11" (149 cm) status: single

    Hello my friends this ad is up now, This girl is real sweet and honest you will be satisfied with her BBBJ cim.

    She lives in Johnston on a dead end street. She is not a clock watcher.

  14. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I'm not flaming this newb (no reason for thunderdome) I am simply going to ask a few questions and maybe people can understand how it's supposed to work here.

    Q) Do you seriously think that he will just give this info to you when nobody here knows you? No reputation? When you haven't contributed? Ask for a BP link when he said it was a clce find?

    People need to build a reputation here BEFORE they start asking or begging for handouts ESPECIALLY when it's about an UTR gem that somebody else put the work into finding.

    For all anyone knows you could be a cop, a rapist, a serial killer etc. Nobody wants to send an unknown to a provider and have it blow up in their faces. Most of us have been there and done that unfortunately.

    I myself used to give info VERY freely and I've gotten burned more than once and I'll share a few.

    1.) Had a well known senior grab a girl by the throat and choke her, she seriously thought she was being killed.
    2.) Had more than one try and talk the girls down in price (even AFTER the act).
    3.) Had one literally show up with NO MONEY and since she trusted him simply on my referral she didn't ask for it up front. He then wanted to swap her drugs instead.
    4.) Guys show up either drunk or literally smelling so bad the girl almost pukes.
    5.) Had many idiots that pass on the info to others that I don't even know BUT have them use MY NAME as a reference and not their own.
    6.) Too many idiots run their mouths about the boards here and try to get brownie points by telling girls what guys said about them and then the girl goes to the guys "Oh I heard what you said about me".

    THE SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM
    Eloquently put, brother.

  15. #1682

    Thanks

    I got similar info from someone else so I did not chase the dragon there. Great find on that URI chick. I am scouring my intel to see if I crossed paths with her. I am now on a yoga kick!! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPrince1  [View Original Post]
    Lives on the borderline of Pawtucket and attleboro near a gas station and makes you meet her in the back of the house where she let's you in. She was terrible. She obviously could have changed her attitude because when I saw her she was just getting started but she obviously hated what she was doing and it was almost like some one was putting a gun to her head to do it. But she is obviously doing it for desperation for extra cash. There is no enjoyment when it feels like the person is going to cry and feels ashamed of herself. She basically tries to hurry you up and just wants to get it over with. One of the few bad experiences I had on CL. I remember telling her before I left that she may want to consider doing something else for extra cash.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape