Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18799

    Vikki Valentine

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou  [View Original Post]
    Donation rates please, and to be clear is is this chick right?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...00-me/19735249
    Lots of pics and rates reflect back in January. Scroll down to number 8 for an estimate. http://www.escortprofile.xxx/757-404-6985.

  2. #18798
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePumper  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say she is one of the finest / hottest chicks you will ever bang, she isn't GFE but hell I didn't really care. Body is damn near perfect, and watching that pretty face with go to work on me was great. Those looking for an emotional connection or to barter with her, should probably skip out. I may dip into it again before she leaves, said she will be around a few more days.
    Donation rates please, and to be clear is is this chick right?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...00-me/19735249

  3. #18797

    Keri

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...e-now/19715020

    Don't do it. Saw her a while back and she is not nearly as attractive as the pics suggest. She is sickly skinny, has a nasty puss, everything covered. Drugs have reaaaaaly taken a toll on her.

    I guarantee you will be disappointed.

    Just hoping to save somebody some time and money. Trust me on this one.

  4. #18796
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSct  [View Original Post]

    She Is LEO! One of my frequent ladies told me to steer clear of her. She's from pasco county but is hitting Hillsborough County now. My friend actually got pulled into a sting with this one. She was able to get out of the charges do to technicalities but was arrested with others. Be safe, stay away from this one! QUOTE].

    Naturally I can't be certain who posted these reviews, a cop or monger, but she is reviewed. SO maybe she is a provider that got busted and decided to cooperate with LEO or those were her handlers. Anyway, for those with VIP and have a taste for brown sugar, have a look. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=296738.
    You may be right, I found some of her porn online, and it looks like she is a great time. Just handlers hanging around shows a lack of experience in this business, they should be invisible even if you have them. They could just be her friends who knows, but I may give it another shot when she is back in the area. I read the two reviews, and they are from respectable reviewers. Will keep monitoring and see, all her ads are gone so I guess she left.

  5. #18795

    Lola Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BilboBeggin  [View Original Post]
    [QUOE=JoePumper;2859759]I had been itching to see Lola, and saw her posted today but could not find her old ads. It appears she has a new number, all the old BP ads are gone. There was a review from EMAN10 on this forum with a link to her ad, and now that link goes to an ad for another provider. I set something up with her, but went earlier than the time we agreed on because I was already out. So, I parked and hung out in my car until it was time for our meeting, and I saw a lot of activity two hispanic guys in the parking lot kind of milling around. Then they were messing around with two vehicles, and as it got closer to our time to meet she texted me the room number. So looking where the room was I notice the two guys parked in the middle of the road (not in a parking space mind you) facing the room where I was supposed to go. I decide to wait them out as maybe they are just about to leave, but they never do and I see them get a bag out of the trunk and start smoking cigarettes just sitting there. Since they weren't in an actual parking space they were far from inconspicuous, so she is texting me asking am I still coming and I just go silent. After some time I see her pop out of the room and start talking to the guys in the car, I guess she had made up her mind I wasn't coming. So, they then go park and go back to the room with her, and I left. I always assume these girls have some type of management, and nothing probably would have happened. The whole situation seemed shady, and the fact that they were parked literally facing where the room was and blocking traffic told me they were up to no good or they are all amateurs at this. I think Eman did see her and said he had a good time with her, but I decided it wasn't worth it and moved on. She deletes her ads and what not, so I placed two pictures below so you will know who I am referring to.

    If anyone has seen her, and can vouch that she is legit please let me know. Exactly the type that I like, but I always take safety over what the little head wants.

    [URL][URL]http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...tampa/19650418
    [ / URL]. [ / URL].

    She Is LEO! One of my frequent ladies told me to steer clear of her. She's from pasco county but is hitting Hillsborough County now. My friend actually got pulled into a sting with this one. She was able to get out of the charges do to technicalities but was arrested with others. Be safe, stay away from this one! QUOTE].

    Naturally I can't be certain who posted these reviews, a cop or monger, but she is reviewed. SO maybe she is a provider that got busted and decided to cooperate with LEO or those were her handlers. Anyway, for those with VIP and have a taste for brown sugar, have a look. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=296738.

  6. #18794

    BP body rub

    Quote Originally Posted by SuprGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her for a while but could never make the schedules work. Did she up sell or was it the $. 35/ hr as advertised? What about looks, etc?
    No upsell, wouldn't take her dress off, no touching, when asked about the finish I made the FS motion and got a no go.

  7. #18793

    Skittlez

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    Thank Youz to all the previous posters on this refreshing lady. Took a dream trip to Seffner and was rewarded by a lady with her head on totally straight who knows how to please. Never got past the BBBJWS part this trip. Her donations are great, her notel is not so great but she is moving to her place possibly as early as this week. I intend to return for the full Monty so to speak. Think she needs a little help with some visits today to help her with her moving expenses. I know, you hear every excuse in the world but this lady is real guys. Go have some fun!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...night/19754173
    Already made my reservation for this afternoon.

  8. #18792
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSct  [View Original Post]
    A lot of talk about BB Amber / Jamie recently, so this is not about her! http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...etter/18530636 I searched the Pasco / St. Pete and of course the Tampa board to include her number but got nothing. I vaguely remember something either good or bad about this girl. The shot from the rear, with the camera flash obscuring her face was tied to another set of pics, one of which is the sexy bathroom pose, panties half way down. The latter set of pics are tied to this oThER site; by the name, Blondie https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=285127 Which eventually comes back around to this Live Escort page https://www.google.com/search?q=646-...hrome&ie=UTF-8 which of course we see on BP frequently. TIA fellas.
    I believe I read the same, bad review from what I recall the monger said these pics weren't her or they were 50-70 lbs ago!

  9. #18791

    Skittlez

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    Thank Youz to all the previous posters on this refreshing lady. Took a dream trip to Seffner and was rewarded by a lady with her head on totally straight who knows how to please. Never got past the BBBJWS part this trip. Her donations are great, her notel is not so great but she is moving to her place possibly as early as this week. I intend to return for the full Monty so to speak. Think she needs a little help with some visits today to help her with her moving expenses. I know, you hear every excuse in the world but this lady is real guys. Go have some fun!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...night/19754173
    Spot On! Skittlez rocks! Definetly a repeater. She is the real deal in all respects. No drama, all fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skittlez.jpg‎  

  10. #18790

    Skittlez in Seffner

    Thank Youz to all the previous posters on this refreshing lady. Took a dream trip to Seffner and was rewarded by a lady with her head on totally straight who knows how to please. Never got past the BBBJWS part this trip. Her donations are great, her notel is not so great but she is moving to her place possibly as early as this week. I intend to return for the full Monty so to speak. Think she needs a little help with some visits today to help her with her moving expenses. I know, you hear every excuse in the world but this lady is real guys. Go have some fun!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...night/19754173

  11. #18789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Spphie anyone?

    I would be interested to find out if she is good to visit and what her donation may be. Thanks. Bill Ho.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...r-r-d/19748483
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sophie.jpg‎  

  12. #18788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    China anyone?

    Has anybody experienced China? Bill Ho.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...u-are/19730173
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails China.jpg‎  

  13. #18787

    Carah

    Quote Originally Posted by Majstevenfusmc  [View Original Post]
    Fellow monger has anyone seen this girl. http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...arah/19559732. Any info would be appreciated.
    I saw her when she was here in September. She is a true BBW and GFE. She is beautiful and big. She will take care of you GFE all the way. Have fun.

  14. #18786
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePumper  [View Original Post]
    Someone said she was looking haggard recently, is that not the case anymore?
    I admit that I was a little surprised when I saw her that she looked a little run down and she has breakouts on her face. She does look like she's been ridden hard a lot but I wouldn't say she's a hag. Has she looked better all dolled up? Yes. Does she look bad now? No.

  15. #18785

    Maddy

    She advertises outcall only in Largo area but enticed her over the Gandy bridge with the promise of a filet mignon bbq. We got to know each other for about 20 minutes over an outdoor dinner. I booked her for an hour but altogether she was there about an hour and fifteen fo $. 8. If your in Largo, I'm sure she'll probably go between. 2 and. 4 lower for the hour. She pulled up driving her pickup then her brother took off. She's 67 inches, 117 lbs, A cups, cute 19 year old. The pics are real. We ate and went back to the apartment. Sat on the couch drinking white wine with strawberries and chocolate dip getting to know what really turns her on. With the feeling out stage over, we went to the bedroom. Everything discussed on the St. Pete board about Maddy was the same. BBBJDT, skull fuvking, hair pulling dirty talk. She had her first O during DATY / DATO and man is she responsive. Like a slinky sex kitten. Very vocal. On with the cover and various positions and three more O's over the next half hour. As reported on the St. Pete board, she has scoliosis or something and her back started to hurt. Her brother started to call about that time and I was getting winded so I called it quits without popping my top. No big deal because she was super fun; for me anyway. Stay safe and happy humping fellas. http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ow-tn/19729509.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maddy2.jpg‎   Maddy1.jpg‎   Maddy.jpg‎   Maddy3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape