Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18784

    Re: Vanessa (Sweethearts of Tampa Bay)

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    Agree with mr jay damn cute and sexy. Kylie's approach is about safety and quality. Absolutley no drama or BS. Her booker, Emily is very prompt and sweet with convo and makes scheduling very easy. Still thinking about my time with Kylie. If I had a fatter wallet, I would be visiting often. Save up and go see her. Maybe more for some at 2. 5 hr but def worth in my book. Was told Vanessa is away with fam and returning shortly. Haven't had the pleasure.

    IMO. Kylie is upscale. I will be revisiting soon.
    http://sweetheartsoftampabay.provider-sites.com/
    They are no longer using the phone number but instead use email only, the address listed on the Bookings page of the Sweethearts site. Vanessa is indeed now located out west but occasionally comes to the Tampa area for visits. I caught her on her last visit and, as always, had the time of my life. Ms. V is my ATF of ATFs. Kylie is wonderful too, but somehow Vanessa just really clicks for me. I think it might be her multi-multi-O capability

    Vanessa is now listed separately on P411, but she seems to prefer to communicate via her assistant's email at Sweethearts.

  2. #18783

    Different Amber

    A lot of talk about BB Amber / Jamie recently, so this is not about her! http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...etter/18530636 I searched the Pasco / St. Pete and of course the Tampa board to include her number but got nothing. I vaguely remember something either good or bad about this girl. The shot from the rear, with the camera flash obscuring her face was tied to another set of pics, one of which is the sexy bathroom pose, panties half way down. The latter set of pics are tied to this oThER site; by the name, Blondie https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=285127 Which eventually comes back around to this Live Escort page https://www.google.com/search?q=646-...hrome&ie=UTF-8 which of course we see on BP frequently. TIA fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber.jpg‎   Amber1.jpg‎   Amber2.jpg‎   Amber4.jpg‎   Amber5.jpg‎  

    Amber6.jpg‎   Amber7.jpg‎  

  3. #18782

    Some info please

    Fellow monger has anyone seen this girl. http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...arah/19559732. Any info would be appreciated.

  4. #18781

    Saw Vikki Valentine Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcassu24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with her lately? I just don't like going in blind.
    Let's just say she is one of the finest / hottest chicks you will ever bang, she isn't GFE but hell I didn't really care. Body is damn near perfect, and watching that pretty face with go to work on me was great. Those looking for an emotional connection or to barter with her, should probably skip out. I may dip into it again before she leaves, said she will be around a few more days.

  5. #18780
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Always a good time. She's staying at a nice hotel in Brandon off I-75 and Brandon Boulevard. $ for HHR for a full Happy Meal menu. If you haven't seen her, you should if you want solid performance, full accomodation, and absolutely zero drama.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...londe/18429193
    Someone said she was looking haggard recently, is that not the case anymore?

  6. #18779

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampahunter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today, first outcall so nervous as hell. More a true massage, all in all a pretty good one. HE but would not repeat at the price.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b...elief/17317387
    Had my eye on her for a while but could never make the schedules work. Did she up sell or was it the $. 35/ hr as advertised? What about looks, etc?

  7. #18778

    Crystal

    Always a good time. She's staying at a nice hotel in Brandon off I-75 and Brandon Boulevard. $ for HHR for a full Happy Meal menu. If you haven't seen her, you should if you want solid performance, full accomodation, and absolutely zero drama.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...londe/18429193
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal 1.jpg‎   Crystal 2.jpg‎  

  8. #18777

    Cory at the ritz

    I had to give a review due to all the bad ones I've seen on here. I've seen Cory many times and she does good work. She will rush you if you allow her to. But she gives good service. She will give BBBJ if your clean and treat her right and she is a looker. Very beautiful. Like I said I have repeated with her so I want to be fair and say I like her service and her pictures are her. Go for the full package and she will treat you right.

  9. #18776

    BP body rub

    Saw this one today, first outcall so nervous as hell. More a true massage, all in all a pretty good one. HE but would not repeat at the price.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b...elief/17317387

  10. #18775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Ashley question

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ecret/19710847

    I looked for reviews on here, but am not sure what I found is for this Ashley, since the old links to ads have expired.

    It would be nice if she was fun. I like her looks and the figure is awesome as well. Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley.jpg‎  

  11. #18774
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 882

    Providers on West Gandy?

    Gentlemen, I will be traveling to your area next week (via a company vehicle), and will be staying in the West Gandy area. By chance, are there any regularly known in-call providers that operate on that street (I know, probably a stupid question). If not, any suggestions on reliable out-call providers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance gents, and be safe! PM is fine!

  12. #18773

    Full link

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry727  [View Original Post]
    I decided to see Classy after she reduced her donation. Damage. 80. Worst experience ever. See was a distance, but for the price I tough it was worth the drive, boy was I wrong. See advertise out of Clearwater. Soon as I arrived what we agreed upon was off the table. Not GFE, no touching, put in and get out. Handler waiting outside. If you like robots, go for it. Just a warning. Stay safe.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...lian/19728665.
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ayful/19740131

  13. #18772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Britt

    I just had a nice "Britt-Treatment" by one of my regular go to Girls.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...cials/16084420

    For 100/ hh I always get whatever I ask for. Today it was a nice back rub followed by 69, then covered CG and RCG, finishing BBBJCIM.

    Sometimes the BBBJCIM is accompanied by a PR. That will get me off every time!

    Britt changed Motels. This one was smaller, but felt very safe. Britt is not a Spinner, but the DDs are home grown and not store bought.

    If she knows you, you can have a good time with her. Bill Ho.

  14. #18771

    Wrong thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretend  [View Original Post]
    Thats great man. My guess is she moved back.
    It just occurred to me that I have posted on the wrong thread. Should have been in the SW thread. My bad.

  15. #18770

    Vicki

    Just a bit of information I uncovered while researching Vicki, the infamous "raw" provider.

    http://www.vickiadultservices.com/

    http://www.tbo.com/pasco-county/fhp-...road-20130723/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape