Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28758
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #28757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    Guess Natalie has officially joined Cash's crew.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...e-fun/13163174
    Which Natalie is this?

  3. #28756

    R. I. P,Heaven, Ranee and Strawberry

    So I called Heaven # from the BP add last night. We negotiated SW rates for a date at unlucky Pierre's dump. We were text all morning up until we were supposed to meet, then she sent silent. I was at Pierre's place waiting for her so long, that Pierre fell asleep. I didn't wake him up when I finally left. I hit Ranee and she got right back to me. I picked her up and we went to Miss Sues place. When we got there, the front door was boarded up with wood. Ranee asked what happened, and was told by her neighbors that she died two months ago. Ranee was in hit hard by the news. After she asked some questions and gathered herself together we tried a few other spots. We settled on her old rent a house.

    After we finished up and I dropped her off, I made a be line to RF for some victuals. At the light on Monroe and Washington Blvd, I looked to my right and saw Angie / Strawberry sitting on the wall talking to someone with a cigarette in her mouth. It's the first I've seen her in over a year. I'm glad to see she still among the living. By the time I got my grub and walked out to my vehicle, she was gone. I wouldn't mind catching up with her, she's not doing the hard stuff anymore, and she's looking healthy again.

  4. #28755

    Loop was pretty bare today

    After several trips around the loop, decided to go to KFC and take a lunch break. Got back on Wilkens down to the circle and got waved down by Ashley. Made the scoop and off to Pierre's we went. She was geeking pretty badly, literally would not shut up the whole trip. WE got to the room and I finally told her her knock off the chatter and she complied, stripping down and getting into mish position. I hammered her until she started moaning and thrusting under me which pulled my trigger and I blasted her full. Cleaned up and dropped her off up Catherine at Pratt. Okay service except for the incessant chatter.

  5. #28754

    Natalie

    Interesting.

    Out of 10 pictures 8 are butt shots. And her add say's Fetish friendly. I guess she must be doing anal now too. Have a meeting with her tomorrow. Will see if I can get into the backdoor.

    HVBM.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    Guess Natalie has officially joined Cash's crew.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...e-fun/13163174

  6. #28753

    M M M I Really Miss The Good Work of Wilken Avenue Jalin

    I really love the way she plays with bat and the balls. Plus she would be a good team player for the Orioles because she's a great catcher and never drops anything. (ENJOY) BECAUSE I SURE DID.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jalin.jpg‎  

  7. #28752

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Daamn. You came, you saw and you conquered!
    The link brings you the the opening page, but no Kiara video. What's up?

  8. #28751

    Natalie

    Guess Natalie has officially joined Cash's crew.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...e-fun/13163174

  9. #28750

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I just love when Kiara spreads that dump truck. Anybody seen Miss Kiara lately? (ENJOY) because I sure did.

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/132/kiara.html
    How can I get me some of that? What does she charge for raw-dog creampie?

    Best regards,

    Old School.

  10. #28749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DapplzChamp  [View Original Post]
    So a little update. In my last post I reported on a girl named Michelle, but after checking my phone I realized it's actually Melissa. But I met up with her again earlier this week and again she didn't disappoint. Freshly showered, slow and sensual BJ. Very sweet and easy to talk to also. Definitely going to keep her in my rotation. On a side note, I asked about NiteTimer's Sarah in my last post as well. What are the odds. On my way to drop Melissa back off I see Sarah for my first time walking from the store. Just my luck. Hopefully next time I see her I'll get a chance to sample.

    In the meantime, has anyone seen Mo or Slim Nikki lately? They were some of my favorite regulars but their numbers have been silent recently and I haven't seen them out. If anyone has their digits please PM me as I'd love to reconnect. As always I'm more than happy to pass along some numbers I have in exchange.

    Star safe out there.

    - Champ.
    Nikki is currently on a forced vacation.

  11. #28748
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I just love when Kiara spreads that dump truck. Anybody seen Miss Kiara lately? (ENJOY) because I sure did.

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/132/kiara.html
    Daamn. You came, you saw and you conquered!

  12. #28747
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Use the report post button and something might get done about it.

    A2

  13. #28746

    Little Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Vmprvette  [View Original Post]
    Would greatly appreciate her digits.
    Any help would reciprocate with trade.

  14. #28745
    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    Here you go, she's back on BP with the same old pics. Give her a call.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-only/13525104
    I wonder how the guy in the background feels about having his picture posted in a hooker advertisement.

  15. #28744

    South Baltimore Kiara

    I just love when Kiara spreads that dump truck. Anybody seen Miss Kiara lately? (ENJOY) because I sure did.

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/132/kiara.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150720_004450.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape