Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12971
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    $20 upcharge? How did that work? I went last week and two weeks before that, there was no upsell.

    I think I had who you had. Did she have long brown hair and no personality? I told Mama about her.
    Sounds like the same girl. Guess I got ripped for the shower, oh well I needed it. LOL.

  2. #12970

    Sophi?

    I am looking for a little info on Sophi. Saw her name pop up a few days ago and heard nothing else. Any news?

    I have been frequenting the AMP in Rehoboth, Hopedale and Uxbridge. Pretty much all the same. Couple of older girls no FS or CBJ. PM for more. Would like to find a safe indy who provides the AMP experiance. Just don't like walking into store fronts any more!

  3. #12969
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlo  [View Original Post]
    Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.

    I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.

    Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?

    Anyone try Josephine?

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996
    $20 upcharge? How did that work? I went last week and two weeks before that, there was no upsell.

    I think I had who you had. Did she have long brown hair and no personality? I told Mama about her.

  4. #12968

    Far East / Josephine

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlo  [View Original Post]
    Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.

    I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.

    Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?

    Anyone try Josephine?

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996
    Saw Josephine a few weeks ago, she is nice, thorough but no GFE.

    Was at Far East today. Great experience, and they will provide the entire Hour.

    PM for details on both.

  5. #12967

    Genie / josephine

    Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.

    I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.

    Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?

    Anyone try Josephine?

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996

  6. #12966
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRain  [View Original Post]
    Providence on business
    Harmony has a good group of girls right now, really can't go wrong with any of them. 2 of my favs are: Gigi if you like the cute, spinner type or Julie if you prefer tall and busty.

  7. #12965
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRain  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Providence on business at the end of the month but it sounds like the MP scene is a lot different than the last time I was in town. What are my best options now? I'm leaning toward Harmony but even that sounds hit or miss. I've been reading the BP and CL forums as well and would appreciate any advice there as well. Please PM me if you'd prefer to respond that way. Thanks for your help.
    Other than the couple of independent non Asian girls on the other two threads, far east and harmony are both hit or miss though more hit than miss depending on time of day or if you can get a lineup.

  8. #12964
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 53

    Visiting

    I'll be in Providence on business at the end of the month but it sounds like the MP scene is a lot different than the last time I was in town. What are my best options now? I'm leaning toward Harmony but even that sounds hit or miss. I've been reading the BP and CL forums as well and would appreciate any advice there as well. Please PM me if you'd prefer to respond that way. Thanks for your help.

  9. #12963

    Pleasant St

    Was my ATF for a good amount of time. Originally a stunner named Cici then Gina / Candy and always FS back a few years ago. Haven't been since the two of them left for I think back to Korea. Always had a great time and the service levels were off the charts. Sad to hear they are no longer at that level.

    Jack.

  10. #12962

    Wanskuck Wellness

    Had a few so-so times at Wanskuck years ago; sort of scary to think that there was a dead guy buried behind the mill.

  11. #12961
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno68  [View Original Post]
    Is pleasant full service? I thought the only FS spas were harmony and FE.
    Off and on FS, depending on how LEO has been acting.

  12. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Pleasant St Thursday about 7 pm, no cars around so I thought a good time to check it out. I met momason at the door and I asked for a line up, said she would pick a good one, I said young she says youngish, I should have left for Far East or Harmony at that point. Out comes Ruby a 40 ish Korean gal, small spinner type but not young. We are off to the shower which was ok nothing great, 2 minutes in the sauna and back to the room, I opted for some soft touch which was kept to my butt area, and after 5 minutes she says to turn over, asking me what I wanted we agreed on some CBJ, and daty which was good I did leave happy but not really what a came for. 60/100 and was out the door in 1/2 hr. Ruby was 5 our of 10 in looks but a 7/ 10 in performance. Magilla.
    If its the same ruby, who knows the way they recycle names. She use to be the one to ask for.

  13. #12959

    Observation

    Find it interesting that when the heat started, Pleasant dropped off the screen for advertising. Now that the heat is off they have come back to making themselves known.

  14. #12958
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno68  [View Original Post]
    Is pleasant full service? I thought the only FS spas were harmony and FE.
    And don't forget Nana from Main St, I loved her menu, BBBJ, and expert rim, I was her 1st customer.

  15. #12957

    Pleasant St

    I stopped by Pleasant St Thursday about 7 pm, no cars around so I thought a good time to check it out. I met momason at the door and I asked for a line up, said she would pick a good one, I said young she says youngish, I should have left for Far East or Harmony at that point. Out comes Ruby a 40 ish Korean gal, small spinner type but not young. We are off to the shower which was ok nothing great, 2 minutes in the sauna and back to the room, I opted for some soft touch which was kept to my butt area, and after 5 minutes she says to turn over, asking me what I wanted we agreed on some CBJ, and daty which was good I did leave happy but not really what a came for. 60/100 and was out the door in 1/2 hr. Ruby was 5 our of 10 in looks but a 7/ 10 in performance. Magilla.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape