The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12974

    Genie / josephine

    Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.

    I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.

    Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?

    Anyone try Josephine?

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996

  2. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRain  [View Original Post]
    Providence on business
    Harmony has a good group of girls right now, really can't go wrong with any of them. 2 of my favs are: Gigi if you like the cute, spinner type or Julie if you prefer tall and busty.

  3. #12972
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRain  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Providence on business at the end of the month but it sounds like the MP scene is a lot different than the last time I was in town. What are my best options now? I'm leaning toward Harmony but even that sounds hit or miss. I've been reading the BP and CL forums as well and would appreciate any advice there as well. Please PM me if you'd prefer to respond that way. Thanks for your help.
    Other than the couple of independent non Asian girls on the other two threads, far east and harmony are both hit or miss though more hit than miss depending on time of day or if you can get a lineup.

  4. #12971
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 53

    Visiting

    I'll be in Providence on business at the end of the month but it sounds like the MP scene is a lot different than the last time I was in town. What are my best options now? I'm leaning toward Harmony but even that sounds hit or miss. I've been reading the BP and CL forums as well and would appreciate any advice there as well. Please PM me if you'd prefer to respond that way. Thanks for your help.

  5. #12970

    Pleasant St

    Was my ATF for a good amount of time. Originally a stunner named Cici then Gina / Candy and always FS back a few years ago. Haven't been since the two of them left for I think back to Korea. Always had a great time and the service levels were off the charts. Sad to hear they are no longer at that level.

    Jack.

  6. #12969

    Wanskuck Wellness

    Had a few so-so times at Wanskuck years ago; sort of scary to think that there was a dead guy buried behind the mill.

  7. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno68  [View Original Post]
    Is pleasant full service? I thought the only FS spas were harmony and FE.
    Off and on FS, depending on how LEO has been acting.

  8. #12967
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Pleasant St Thursday about 7 pm, no cars around so I thought a good time to check it out. I met momason at the door and I asked for a line up, said she would pick a good one, I said young she says youngish, I should have left for Far East or Harmony at that point. Out comes Ruby a 40 ish Korean gal, small spinner type but not young. We are off to the shower which was ok nothing great, 2 minutes in the sauna and back to the room, I opted for some soft touch which was kept to my butt area, and after 5 minutes she says to turn over, asking me what I wanted we agreed on some CBJ, and daty which was good I did leave happy but not really what a came for. 60/100 and was out the door in 1/2 hr. Ruby was 5 our of 10 in looks but a 7/ 10 in performance. Magilla.
    If its the same ruby, who knows the way they recycle names. She use to be the one to ask for.

  9. #12966

    Observation

    Find it interesting that when the heat started, Pleasant dropped off the screen for advertising. Now that the heat is off they have come back to making themselves known.

  10. #12965
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno68  [View Original Post]
    Is pleasant full service? I thought the only FS spas were harmony and FE.
    And don't forget Nana from Main St, I loved her menu, BBBJ, and expert rim, I was her 1st customer.

  11. #12964

    Pleasant St

    I stopped by Pleasant St Thursday about 7 pm, no cars around so I thought a good time to check it out. I met momason at the door and I asked for a line up, said she would pick a good one, I said young she says youngish, I should have left for Far East or Harmony at that point. Out comes Ruby a 40 ish Korean gal, small spinner type but not young. We are off to the shower which was ok nothing great, 2 minutes in the sauna and back to the room, I opted for some soft touch which was kept to my butt area, and after 5 minutes she says to turn over, asking me what I wanted we agreed on some CBJ, and daty which was good I did leave happy but not really what a came for. 60/100 and was out the door in 1/2 hr. Ruby was 5 our of 10 in looks but a 7/ 10 in performance. Magilla.

  12. #12963
    Is pleasant full service? I thought the only FS spas were harmony and FE.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with pleasant, I struck out there when things weren't that bad, meaning the crackdown was just gaining traction and there had been zero legal activity. They were the first of the remaining spas to harden up on the rules. The place rocks though as far as the layout is concerned. There must be 25 rooms there at least. Nice TS and sauna area to boot. They even had a hang out den with a pull up bar, couch and widescreen.

    The one I really miss was main therapy. You dogs who figured out yoko just before I did are lucky. I wonder if cici would have opened up the menu for a regular. She would have been great, perfect spinner.

  13. #12962

    Similar places like the old One Spa?

    Anyone know a similar place to One Spa and if the mamasan of that place has another location? That place was truly the best one I've been to. Would always get a line up of about 5-7 girls, and usually there were at least one or two very good looking ones.

    I've heard of a place in CT but I'm def not hiking to CT from mass.

  14. #12961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Woof Woof

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]

    The one I really miss was main therapy. You dogs who figured out yoko just before I did are lucky. I wonder if cici would have opened up the menu for a regular. She would have been great, perfect spinner.
    Yes, I am one of the dogs. Hate to rub it in but OMG, LOL.

    I doubt that Cici would have opened up but she would have been fun. Very short, dark skin, strong looking legs and ass. Yeah, I miss that place too.

  15. #12960

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape