Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 18329
-
04-04-16 15:10 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 41Genie / josephine
Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.
I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.
Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?
Anyone try Josephine?
http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996
-
04-03-16 20:43 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 49Harmony has a good group of girls right now, really can't go wrong with any of them. 2 of my favs are: Gigi if you like the cute, spinner type or Julie if you prefer tall and busty.
Originally Posted by HardRain
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 19:28 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 2121Other than the couple of independent non Asian girls on the other two threads, far east and harmony are both hit or miss though more hit than miss depending on time of day or if you can get a lineup.
Originally Posted by HardRain
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 18:30 #12971Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 53Visiting
I'll be in Providence on business at the end of the month but it sounds like the MP scene is a lot different than the last time I was in town. What are my best options now? I'm leaning toward Harmony but even that sounds hit or miss. I've been reading the BP and CL forums as well and would appreciate any advice there as well. Please PM me if you'd prefer to respond that way. Thanks for your help.
-
04-02-16 09:42 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 1083Pleasant St
Was my ATF for a good amount of time. Originally a stunner named Cici then Gina / Candy and always FS back a few years ago. Haven't been since the two of them left for I think back to Korea. Always had a great time and the service levels were off the charts. Sad to hear they are no longer at that level.
Jack.
-
04-02-16 09:04 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 355Wanskuck Wellness
Had a few so-so times at Wanskuck years ago; sort of scary to think that there was a dead guy buried behind the mill.
-
04-02-16 08:20 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 2121Off and on FS, depending on how LEO has been acting.
Originally Posted by Bruno68
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 08:19 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 2121If its the same ruby, who knows the way they recycle names. She use to be the one to ask for.
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 19:05 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 151Observation
Find it interesting that when the heat started, Pleasant dropped off the screen for advertising. Now that the heat is off they have come back to making themselves known.
-
04-01-16 15:16 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 55And don't forget Nana from Main St, I loved her menu, BBBJ, and expert rim, I was her 1st customer.
Originally Posted by Bruno68
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 15:11 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 55Pleasant St
I stopped by Pleasant St Thursday about 7 pm, no cars around so I thought a good time to check it out. I met momason at the door and I asked for a line up, said she would pick a good one, I said young she says youngish, I should have left for Far East or Harmony at that point. Out comes Ruby a 40 ish Korean gal, small spinner type but not young. We are off to the shower which was ok nothing great, 2 minutes in the sauna and back to the room, I opted for some soft touch which was kept to my butt area, and after 5 minutes she says to turn over, asking me what I wanted we agreed on some CBJ, and daty which was good I did leave happy but not really what a came for. 60/100 and was out the door in 1/2 hr. Ruby was 5 our of 10 in looks but a 7/ 10 in performance. Magilla.
-
04-01-16 13:58 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 355Is pleasant full service? I thought the only FS spas were harmony and FE.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 10:11 #12962Banned Member

Posts: 35Similar places like the old One Spa?
Anyone know a similar place to One Spa and if the mamasan of that place has another location? That place was truly the best one I've been to. Would always get a line up of about 5-7 girls, and usually there were at least one or two very good looking ones.
I've heard of a place in CT but I'm def not hiking to CT from mass.
-
03-31-16 20:07 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 1038Woof Woof
Yes, I am one of the dogs. Hate to rub it in but OMG, LOL.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
I doubt that Cici would have opened up but she would have been fun. Very short, dark skin, strong looking legs and ass. Yeah, I miss that place too.
-
03-31-16 19:32 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 952NMS reborn, for a while







Reply With Quote




