Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 959 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis2  [View Original Post]
    Hey there BigMoney21, I am thinking that it could be considered "standard protocol" to NOT go where the SW girl wants to take you. More times than not you will be OK as she probably knows the neighborhood better than you do. But then again, if it was to be a setup, you would be completely taken by surprise. Trust me on this one as I have had my share of too close for comfort calls by not heeding this rule. Again, you do what you feel is right for you. If you are trained in hand to hand, or are a bigger guy, then go for it. Still no guarantees though. You are correct, in that a reputable SW will in fact be known by the gangbangers as a money source, so they will not try and mess up her game. The ones that are a problem, are the ones with jealous boyfriends or who are really wacked out and don't' care about anything but the moment. Why get paid whatever you agree on when they can possibly rip you off for more. Just me soapboxing here.

    As always, Safety first.

    G2.
    You should always pick the spot. Years ago I picked one up on North and went to her spot and 10 seconds into the BJ her BF rolls up and sticks a gun to my head! Live and learn or simply learn from others.

  2. #6183

    RE: Safety Reference

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    That's an excellent question to ask so I was actually referring to the gangs. I want to know that if those dudes want be doing stupid stuff to mess up the chicks money when it comes to getting money or better yet is it even safe to use the spots the females try to take you on the inside.
    By the way I'm not too concerned with the police despite the fact I do know that most of them be acting super crazy about some guy trying to get some tail.
    Hey there BigMoney21, I am thinking that it could be considered "standard protocol" to NOT go where the SW girl wants to take you. More times than not you will be OK as she probably knows the neighborhood better than you do. But then again, if it was to be a setup, you would be completely taken by surprise. Trust me on this one as I have had my share of too close for comfort calls by not heeding this rule. Again, you do what you feel is right for you. If you are trained in hand to hand, or are a bigger guy, then go for it. Still no guarantees though. You are correct, in that a reputable SW will in fact be known by the gangbangers as a money source, so they will not try and mess up her game. The ones that are a problem, are the ones with jealous boyfriends or who are really wacked out and don't' care about anything but the moment. Why get paid whatever you agree on when they can possibly rip you off for more. Just me soapboxing here.

    As always, Safety first.

    G2.

  3. #6182
    Quote Originally Posted by AsdEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I was out 10 p-1 a and only saw one WSW by home depot- old and cracked out. Passed.
    Thanks, when the SW start strolling let me know.

  4. #6181

    Shakey on 47th

    Picked up WSW Shakey on 47th, a few blocks east of Ashland two weeks ago. Cute latina, about 5'5". Great head game for. 3.

    I believe I met this girl on 59th and Cali 10 to 12 years ago. Does anyone remember her?

    Has anyone else seen her lately?

    Be safe,

    Jackie.

  5. #6180

    Cic

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelita  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to check & see if anyone cruised Cicero tonight if so was any SW out?
    I was out 10 p-1 a and only saw one WSW by home depot- old and cracked out. Passed.

  6. #6179

    Amy on Cicero / Fullerton

    Met Amy on Cicero near Fullerton on Saturday night. She is white, 5'6 or so, brown hair, mid-30's. Really cool, wasn't drugged out or in a hurry. Excellent porn-star quality BBBJ for 40. Non-stop DT, no teeth, and she just keeps going and going. I found her around 3 am, she said she is normally out from 5 am-10 am. She said she was out there with her sister, but I forgot her name.

    She also dished out these rumors. Monica OD'd earlier this month. Also, she mentioned again what was posted here about Selena's health. Those posts were taken down, so if you saw what was written then you know what the deal is. If not, then as if with any other SW in general, better safe than sorry.

    BTL.

  7. #6178

    Jennifer

    I spotted a WSW by the name of Jennifer in the north and pul area. Mid to late 20's, very skinny, 7 of 10 on looks, CBJ and BBBJ available for. 4 Says she stays in the pul and diversey area. Contact info for seniors.

  8. #6177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    Cic & 5

    I had a dream this morning by cic and 5, I went around the block and there she was BSW CBJ for less than. 30. Not bad at all.

  9. #6176

    Anyone out tonight?

    Wanted to check & see if anyone cruised Cicero tonight if so was any SW out?

  10. #6175

    Jamie

    Saw Jamie today while taking a stroll, a bit worn looking. The years have definitely take a toll on her since she's been out there for about 8 years. But still a reliable girl.

  11. #6174

    Safety reference

    That's an excellent question to ask so I was actually referring to the gangs. I want to know that if those dudes want be doing stupid stuff to mess up the chicks money when it comes to getting money or better yet is it even safe to use the spots the females try to take you on the inside.
    By the way I'm not too concerned with the police despite the fact I do know that most of them be acting super crazy about some guy trying to get some tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis2  [View Original Post]
    That is a good question, best answered by the following. I suggest that you read the SW forum and familiarize yourself with some of the popular strolls. That said, what do you mean by safe? Safe from gangbangers or safe from LEO? I am thinking from your posting status that you know about both of them here. Also keep in mind that Chicago is the surveillance camera capital of the US. Days are usually safer in the neighborhoods in general, but night has the benefit of cover for car fun. I am thinking you will derive enough info from the forum here to make an intelligent decision if not don't' be afraid to ask for help if you are thinking of someplace in specific to monger at.

    G2.

  12. #6173

    Grand and Pulaski

    Completely forgot to add this dream to last post. Saw a young WSW just about 19 yrs her name is Ashley. Standard. 30 for CBJ. Long blond hair and her pony tail made a nice handle willing to let you fuck her face. Her mom seems to also work the area as I heard her say hey Ma as she got out and started talking to what looked like a HSW.

    The Rider.

  13. #6172

    Cic and 5th.

    Dreamt of WSW kimmy. Probably late 20's early 30's. Ok BJ. Nothing special for. 4 and after I was done saw a really cute WSW in a white and grey coat with her hood up. Anyone know who she is?? Also saw a HSW with blonde and pink and purple hair. Very aggressive and thicker than I prefer to dream about. Also seems like a lot of uncle LEO out tonight. Is something going on?

    The Rider.

  14. #6171

    Monger Route

    Hey all,

    While I'm not new to the Chicago area, I never really jumped into the Chicago scene because it seemed pretty dead and heavy on the the Uncle LEO. Lately I've been checking in more and it seems like it has potential. Am I right in that it doesn't seem as legally dangerous as it did, say, 4 or 5 years ago? Also, what I'm really looking for is advice on where to look and if anyone could suggest either a master route that would touch on all of the usual spots to ho-spot, or would you recommend a certain area that is rich in potential? As stated before, it seems that there is actual action going on out there and I'd like to check it out again. Thanks in advance!

  15. #6170

    RE: Chicago Safety

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Good evening fellows, I plan on visiting Chicago pretty soon and I was wondering if it's generally safe too monger in the hood of Chicago?
    That is a good question, best answered by the following. I suggest that you read the SW forum and familiarize yourself with some of the popular strolls. That said, what do you mean by safe? Safe from gangbangers or safe from LEO? I am thinking from your posting status that you know about both of them here. Also keep in mind that Chicago is the surveillance camera capital of the US. Days are usually safer in the neighborhoods in general, but night has the benefit of cover for car fun. I am thinking you will derive enough info from the forum here to make an intelligent decision if not don't' be afraid to ask for help if you are thinking of someplace in specific to monger at.

    G2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape