Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Site Changes and Improvements

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 213
This blog is moderated by Admin2
  1. #18
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251

    Auto correct and more

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom70  [View Original Post]
    These changes the potential further developments seem well thought out and fair. I have one minor annoyance to suggest, and one suggestion.

    First the annoyance. The autocorrect function seems too aggressive in some unpredictable ways. You always expect a fair amount of typos in any online forum. But this one seems to throw in some random stuff fairly often. I have seen it in my posts and from others. Typically easiest to see when two brief words make absolutely no sense in the context of the comment, but you can usually guess at what the original version was. Not a big deal, but I previewed this message and found several incorrect autocorrections that garbled my intended message. I even had to go back in and edit it again after hitting post. LOL!

    As for the suggestion, one of the things that has made this such an active and helpful site is how easy it is for new people to join and access and share info. The sites that have started free and then eventually migrate to pay only always seem to die rather quickly, because that kills a lot of the new users. So I'm glad to see you are not moving in this direction, and I'd very much like to encourage these and any other enhancements that make the site work for you and continue to welcome more and new voices.

    Many thanks! Keep up the great work.
    The autocorrect has more to do with people wanting to post as they text and sadly we don't know how to differentiate between C U later B cuase I'm coming back and she has C cups that used to be B cups.

    We used to not do anything about it and so many of the posts became unreadable.

    As to the second part, we know where the bread is buttered. There will always be a large part of the USASG that is free and easy to get to. We fully intend to come up with a private area for the subscribers but instead of it being a "good parts" area, we are thinking more along the lines of the VIP in a strip club. We haven't worked it out yet and I'm sure it will involve some tweaking but it's something we are kicking around. We are thinking of it in both ala carte (pay for what you use) and all you can eat (one price gets you everything) I'm trying to talk Jax into letting me give guys the user title of "Forum Supporter" for anybody that pays this 20 bucks.

    A2

  2. #17
    Banned Member


    Posts: 134
    These changes the potential further developments seem well thought out and fair. I have one minor annoyance to suggest, and one suggestion.

    First the annoyance. The autocorrect function seems too aggressive in some unpredictable ways. You always expect a fair amount of typos in any online forum. But this one seems to throw in some random stuff fairly often. I have seen it in my posts and from others. Typically easiest to see when two brief words make absolutely no sense in the context of the comment, but you can usually guess at what the original version was. Not a big deal, but I previewed this message and found several incorrect autocorrections that garbled my intended message. I even had to go back in and edit it again after hitting post. LOL!

    As for the suggestion, one of the things that has made this such an active and helpful site is how easy it is for new people to join and access and share info. The sites that have started free and then eventually migrate to pay only always seem to die rather quickly, because that kills a lot of the new users. So I'm glad to see you are not moving in this direction, and I'd very much like to encourage these and any other enhancements that make the site work for you and continue to welcome more and new voices.

    Many thanks! Keep up the great work.

  3. #16

    I'lll always advertise here!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    A2, yeah make sure you promote that properly. I knew it existed based on some references here and there and I probably even went there but did not find it useful. May be it was during the early days.

    But as others have mentioned, the reputation of the provider gained through the good words by reputed members is the key value we get and see if you have a way to monetize it. The problem of course is, when a good provider becomes known to us and get good business then there may be less incentive to advertise with you.

    May be the Russian developers can figure out the right way to link the provider's posts in the forum with her advertisement and from her ad look at her posts etc.

    Pop under is fine.

    Good luck.

    Sam.
    You definitely make a lot of good points in your post that I have read on this topic. However, at least with a lot of us providers, we will continue to advertise, even if we have to pay. I know I will! Because this is where I send everyone, whether they've heard of the site or not, to read my reviews and also leave new ones. I think it really helps a provider to have the majority of their reviews in the same place! And like I said before if we could start doing something like Banner exchange on our web sites and other ads, that would be fantastic also.

  4. #15

    Yes Sara!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sara8032  [View Original Post]
    That would be great. As would you trusting some of us providers to give us a "senior level" and allow us to post unmonitored. Scary. I know, right?
    I agree! I'm sure we'll always be monitored though! LOL.

  5. #14

    No problem

    Consider how many valuable information I have gained through this forum. That little extra clicks are nothing. Thank you for the head up.

  6. #13
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251

    Yeah we have them

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyLebanon  [View Original Post]
    Hi A2, I know I can be a pain in your ass sometimes. But of course comma I would like to add my two cents. I believe this site would be well worth a membership fee because of all the honest, legitimate information the member gets. I also was thinking if you offered some sort of banner or link Exchange with the advertisers, you guys would definitely get a lot of new members as well. Please forgive me if I've missed something and you guys have banners already, but I have yet to find them because I would like one on my website. This is a fabulous night and I think it is both great for the provider and for the hobbyist to find out the real truth about providers and their service.
    Sugar the problem with banner exchanges are there are soooooooo many of you guys. If we did banner exchanges we would end up with so many chick banners I wouldn't have room for the people paying for them.

    You're more than welcome to ad a link to your site in your classified ads.

    Don't worry about a membership, we will be charging for ads soon (not much, but again we like money) and that will be more than fair.

    It will also get you a membership in the provider forum we are going to deploy that will only be open to chicks with ads on our classifieds.

    A2

  7. #12
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251

    Not a question of trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Sara8032  [View Original Post]
    That would be great. As would you trusting some of us providers to give us a "senior level" and allow us to post unmonitored. Scary. I know, right?
    The USA Sex Guide is, has been, and always will be for the guys. We don't let chicks post or defend because then every thread devolves into he said/ she said and we have all been married enough for that.

    There are provider forums where guys can't even join let alone read or post, (we will be having one soon) I've never heard a single chick ever complain about that being unfair.

    Sugarpie I get it that you don't like being able to post what you want, nobody likes to wear a muzzle, here's the deal, we used to allow it it caused no end of problems so now we don't and you have 400,000 guys to get your message in front of. Which do you prefer, more potential clients or being able to yell at guys?

    A2

  8. #11

    Ratings / voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Also a provider star level based on review votes would be great. Weed out the bullshit ones.
    I totally agree, that's a great idea!

  9. #10

    Sounds good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Starting this week the USASG will be bowing to the inevitable and will be starting pop under advertising.

    Yes, we are fully aware that we had something on the banner FAQ that said we would never do that. Considering the pace of business today we think 16 years qualifies as nearly forever. This is not a decision that we made lightly, it's something we have been kicking around for almost a year. At the end of the day we decided to go ahead for two main reasons;

    1. Considering the state of most websites after banners, popunders are about the least intrusive ads you will find.
    2. The money was pretty good. (We really love hookers and for all of us the site is about what we like, but we also like money)

    Money is important. As you guys know we launched the USA Adult Classifieds about a year ago. To say they have been a disappointment thus far would be a bit of an understatement but we haven't given up on the idea. We knew nothing about that business when we started and made some mistakes. Among other things, the script we bought wasn't up to the task, we didn't have the money to promote it. We have been in talks with a development team and one of the things we want to do with the revenue from the new ads is redo that site. We continue to think the idea is a good one and we have a lot of great advertisers there, we want to make it a great site and have a plan to improve it.

    We have wanted to develop subscription level services as well for a long time. Live regional chat, private areas, more robust search, lots of things a lot of you guys have wanted. Again, this takes a lot of money. To start, for those of you that simply hate the ads, we will be offering the ability to anybody to turn them off. That won't be free but it's going to be cheap as hell, just $19.95 a year. Hell some of you guys that have been lurking here for 10 years might want to think about getting a subscription just to help out. We looked at other sites like our that charge subscriptions and it's a shitload more than a buck and a half a month. That link should be available next month.

    For now all that's going to change is once a day you will have to click on the X on another window when you leave, nothing more than that. What that will bring you by years end is a much better USASG. We think it's a fair trade off.

    I'll be checking this thread a lot in the next week or so, so if you have a comment or suggestion, please feel free to leave it.

    Thanks,

    A2
    Hi A2, I know I can be a pain in your ass sometimes. But of course comma I would like to add my two cents. I believe this site would be well worth a membership fee because of all the honest, legitimate information the member gets. I also was thinking if you offered some sort of banner or link Exchange with the advertisers, you guys would definitely get a lot of new members as well. Please forgive me if I've missed something and you guys have banners already, but I have yet to find them because I would like one on my website. This is a fabulous night and I think it is both great for the provider and for the hobbyist to find out the real truth about providers and their service.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    As you guys know we launched the USA Adult Classifieds about a year ago. To say they have been a disappointment thus far would be a bit of an understatement but we haven't given up on the idea. We knew nothing about that business when we started and made some mistakes. Among other things, the script we bought wasn't up to the task, we didn't have the money to promote it. We have been in talks with a development team and one of the things we want to do with the revenue from the new ads is redo that site. We continue to think the idea is a good one and we have a lot of great advertisers there, we want to make it a great site and have a plan to improve it.
    A2
    A2, yeah make sure you promote that properly. I knew it existed based on some references here and there and I probably even went there but did not find it useful. May be it was during the early days.

    But as others have mentioned, the reputation of the provider gained through the good words by reputed members is the key value we get and see if you have a way to monetize it. The problem of course is, when a good provider becomes known to us and get good business then there may be less incentive to advertise with you.

    May be the Russian developers can figure out the right way to link the provider's posts in the forum with her advertisement and from her ad look at her posts etc.

    Pop under is fine.

    Good luck.

    Sam.

  11. #8

    Verified status

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Also a provider star level based on review votes would be great. Weed out the bullshit ones.
    That would be great. As would you trusting some of us providers to give us a "senior level" and allow us to post unmonitored. Scary. I know, right?

  12. #7
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Starting this week the USASG will be bowing to the inevitable and will be starting pop under advertising.

    Yes, we are fully aware that we had something on the banner FAQ that said we would never do that. Considering the pace of business today we think 16 years qualifies as nearly forever. This is not a decision that we made lightly, it's something we have been kicking around for almost a year. At the end of the day we decided to go ahead for two main reasons;

    1. Considering the state of most websites after banners, popunders are about the least intrusive ads you will find.
    2. The money was pretty good. (We really love hookers and for all of us the site is about what we like, but we also like money)

    Money is important. As you guys know we launched the USA Adult Classifieds about a year ago. To say they have been a disappointment thus far would be a bit of an understatement but we haven't given up on the idea. We knew nothing about that business when we started and made some mistakes. Among other things, the script we bought wasn't up to the task, we didn't have the money to promote it. We have been in talks with a development team and one of the things we want to do with the revenue from the new ads is redo that site. We continue to think the idea is a good one and we have a lot of great advertisers there, we want to make it a great site and have a plan to improve it.

    We have wanted to develop subscription level services as well for a long time. Live regional chat, private areas, more robust search, lots of things a lot of you guys have wanted. Again, this takes a lot of money. To start, for those of you that simply hate the ads, we will be offering the ability to anybody to turn them off. That won't be free but it's going to be cheap as hell, just $19.95 a year. Hell some of you guys that have been lurking here for 10 years might want to think about getting a subscription just to help out. We looked at other sites like our that charge subscriptions and it's a shitload more than a buck and a half a month. That link should be available next month.

    For now all that's going to change is once a day you will have to click on the X on another window when you leave, nothing more than that. What that will bring you by years end is a much better USASG. We think it's a fair trade off.

    I'll be checking this thread a lot in the next week or so, so if you have a comment or suggestion, please feel free to leave it.

    Thanks,

    A2
    Also a provider star level based on review votes would be great. Weed out the bullshit ones.

  13. #6

    Very good,

    Admin 2 , I have been a hobbier for a very long time about 40 years, I want to thank you for this site and what I learn from it and it's members. I was here before under a little different username, lost my information and I think you put me back on as a new member 4 years ago.

    This site is great, I come here almost exclusively, I will be happy to take the $19.95 a year deal, just hoping you keep this site secure from hack (as much as anyone can) and running as the top site it is!

    Thank You again.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Starting this week the USASG will be bowing to the inevitable and will be starting pop under advertising.

    Yes, we are fully aware that we had something on the banner FAQ that said we would never do that. Considering the pace of business today we think 16 years qualifies as nearly forever. This is not a decision that we made lightly, it's something we have been kicking around for almost a year. At the end of the day we decided to go ahead for two main reasons;

    1. Considering the state of most websites after banners, popunders are about the least intrusive ads you will find.
    2. The money was pretty good. (We really love hookers and for all of us the site is about what we like, but we also like money)

    Money is important. As you guys know we launched the USA Adult Classifieds about a year ago. To say they have been a disappointment thus far would be a bit of an understatement but we haven't given up on the idea. We knew nothing about that business when we started and made some mistakes. Among other things, the script we bought wasn't up to the task, we didn't have the money to promote it. We have been in talks with a development team and one of the things we want to do with the revenue from the new ads is redo that site. We continue to think the idea is a good one and we have a lot of great advertisers there, we want to make it a great site and have a plan to improve it.

    We have wanted to develop subscription level services as well for a long time. Live regional chat, private areas, more robust search, lots of things a lot of you guys have wanted. Again, this takes a lot of money. To start, for those of you that simply hate the ads, we will be offering the ability to anybody to turn them off. That won't be free but it's going to be cheap as hell, just $19.95 a year. Hell some of you guys that have been lurking here for 10 years might want to think about getting a subscription just to help out. We looked at other sites like our that charge subscriptions and it's a shitload more than a buck and a half a month. That link should be available next month.

    For now all that's going to change is once a day you will have to click on the X on another window when you leave, nothing more than that. What that will bring you by years end is a much better USASG. We think it's a fair trade off.

    I'll be checking this thread a lot in the next week or so, so if you have a comment or suggestion, please feel free to leave it.

    Thanks,

    A2

  14. #5
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251

    Not worth talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by SxyJoker  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about the busted script that classifieds uses.
    It was a cheap package we bought and after we started using it we found it's really lacking. Honestly not worth talking about. The Russians are starting from the ground up.

    A2

  15. #4

    Site Changes & Improvements

    Well, thanks for the heads up and detailed explanation in advance. My input is that it sounds fair to me and the logic you present is thought out, so I'm in (for what it's worth). This is a great site and has unbelievable intrinsic value to the users. One cash and dash or other rip off avoided through users sharing experience or one heads up to a great new provider would justify the cost of turning off popunders for 10 years, IMHO, and just as an example. Good luck.

    I really like the USASG classifieds and believe that it is a great concept for the Site. Places providers and their customers under "one roof. " How to leverage that is the issue that I think you face. How to get more providers to place ads. One huge consideration, that I feel is there, is that the providers advertising on the USASG site are generally very reputable (generally). If the on-site interaction between providers and the Site were tightened up a bit and somehow marketed to both the providers and mongers, it might be an advantage and profitable. I'm not a marketing major, but I thought I'd put that out there for you. AL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape