Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28623

    Bmore hooker hunters

    Quote Originally Posted by Jheusel29  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I happened to be going through the loop on Washington and seen these 2 idiots come up to a fellow monger while trying to pick up someone and they videoed with the phone. This was yesterday I seen this. I seen they are going around different areas doing this Dundalk, Curtis Bay etc. I found they are putting these videos on a facebook page. Bmore hooker hunters is their page. Stay safe guys.
    I just logged into FB with my troll account and made comments on their videos about how they must like looking at dicks. LOL.

  2. #28622
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheusel29  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I happened to be going through the loop on Washington and seen these 2 idiots come up to a fellow monger while trying to pick up someone and they videoed with the phone. This was yesterday I seen this. I seen they are going around different areas doing this Dundalk, Curtis Bay etc. I found they are putting these videos on a facebook page. Bmore hooker hunters is their page. Stay safe guys.
    This guy does it similarly with a drone. So definitely watch your 6, and not just 2-dimensionally.

  3. #28621

    Yes Sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Was going thru the W / w last night and saw a few faces I haven't seen before, but I spotted a tall redhead standing on Payson and Wilkins; and as an aside, I have a Big Thing for redheads. But at the time I was in my vehicle talking to Kayla about her coming back and what happen with her. After I dropped Kayla off, the redhead had started walking towards Pulaski when someone picked her up, but by the time they got to Smallwood, she was getting out of the car, so my curiousity got the best of me so I did a quick circle to find out who she was. I caught up to her at Pulaski and asked her to come over and she got in. She is rather pretty, she had on makeup and was well dressed. She said her name was Destiny. I asked twice because as some of you know there is another Destiny that Cls reported on a while back, but I've experienced the other Destiny so I knew that it wasn't her, plus I never see Cls, I will call her Destiny1, on the street. You have to catch her by phone. So the redhead Destiny2, told me she from the county but she hangs down that end when she is trying to make some money. If anyone has any info on her skill set, please report on it or pm me. I didn't have the time to try her out for myself. By the way, some funny shit; after I left the redhead and on my way home, I saw the other Destiny1 on McHenry & Pulaski. I just laughed and shook my head and keep it moving. Peace.
    That sounds like the same red head I saw last week. I was so nervous at first, I thought she was ULE. Since you confirmed what I thought was the case, I'm going to be on the hunt for her this weekend.

    I'm assuming the guy that picked her up low balled as far as rates , and that's why she got out of his car , but then again , she's so attractive , she may have asked for more than the going rate . Did you talk donation with her at all ?

  4. #28620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Destiny2

    Was going thru the W / w last night and saw a few faces I haven't seen before, but I spotted a tall redhead standing on Payson and Wilkins; and as an aside, I have a Big Thing for redheads. But at the time I was in my vehicle talking to Kayla about her coming back and what happen with her. After I dropped Kayla off, the redhead had started walking towards Pulaski when someone picked her up, but by the time they got to Smallwood, she was getting out of the car, so my curiousity got the best of me so I did a quick circle to find out who she was. I caught up to her at Pulaski and asked her to come over and she got in. She is rather pretty, she had on makeup and was well dressed. She said her name was Destiny. I asked twice because as some of you know there is another Destiny that Cls reported on a while back, but I've experienced the other Destiny so I knew that it wasn't her, plus I never see Cls, I will call her Destiny1, on the street. You have to catch her by phone. So the redhead Destiny2, told me she from the county but she hangs down that end when she is trying to make some money. If anyone has any info on her skill set, please report on it or pm me. I didn't have the time to try her out for myself. By the way, some funny shit; after I left the redhead and on my way home, I saw the other Destiny1 on McHenry & Pulaski. I just laughed and shook my head and keep it moving. Peace.

  5. #28619

    Little Sara

    I was on my way home tonight and did a few laps on the WW loop and spotted little Sara pulled over but she said she had a appointment set with one of you mongers so I kept moving then I saw her about 10 minutes later and she was asking if I still want to hook up because her appointment keeps looking at her and driving by so I abliged and as we all know same fantastic service no rushing no drama all business.

    Also as I was doing a few loops I saw this BSW that looks really weird in the face she kept waving at me trying to get me to stop but I couldn't get pass the face LOL, I was just wondering if anyone have any info on her or have anyone dated her at all.

  6. #28618

    Whats her name

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Have her old digits for seniors but she could have new ones.
    Whos this.

  7. #28617

    Tara on Wash Blvd

    Tara, tall sweet longstemmed blonde, on Washington Blvd. Nice personality, good skills, standard tuition. No drama. She used to work the block, then was on Conkling stroll. Smart girl but hooked up with major criminal and spent time on gov vacation. She lives in MP so I'd expect she'll be out. No digits.

  8. #28616
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    FB keeps pulling up pages and sending them to my phone because I have a number of SW in my phone. I think I've seen this girl before. Anyone know who she is?
    Thats Jill.

  9. #28615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Jill and Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw her about a week ago and she is in a program to stay clean.
    I have been hearing about from her for the last year and a half about going into the program. Last time she stayed only one day and left, something about they cut back on the meds used to get her clean and she didn't like that so she left.

    Lets see if it last this time.

  10. #28614
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Happy birthday to a SW legend who has dropped off the map. I miss her!
    Bro last I heard she might have been are. I. P but don't quote me

  11. #28613

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    It's Ashleigh. She is very worth a visit, or two, or three.

  12. #28612
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  13. #28611
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Have her old digits for seniors but she could have new ones.
    Is she of Greek decent? One thing for certain, she got pasted! Nice shot!!

  14. #28610

    Sorry

    I don't have her # . I just keep getting links to FB pages that are linked to some of the numbers that I do have.

    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...9196&source=11

  15. #28609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    After wandering around the area for a while yesterday I saw a good looking girl on Carey about to start up Ramsey. At first she looked like a civi but then I got sort of a halfway "look" so I pulled over a little up Ramsey. She immediately came over and got in. When I first saw her I put her age at about twenty five. When she got in I realized that she was probably about thirty. Later I found the she is actually forty, but sure doesn't look it as you can see. I drove off as we started talking and we got nearly to Payson before we started to discuss what we were doing. She said her name was Kimberly and she quoted the usual rates. She was agreeable to everything I asked about. Kimberly is a very friendly and outgoing girl, and I knew I was going to enjoy my time with her
    This is the Kimberley (report# 28269), I did about a month ago; half Irish & half Korean. Looks like she's lost some weight, but I guess that comes with running the streets. She is definately GFE and intelligent. Catch her before she gets too "over worked". Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape