Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,791 to 32,805 of 61408
-
03-29-16 00:39 #28618Senior Member

Posts: 168Whats her name
Whos this.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 21:07 #28617

Posts: 540Tara on Wash Blvd
Tara, tall sweet longstemmed blonde, on Washington Blvd. Nice personality, good skills, standard tuition. No drama. She used to work the block, then was on Conkling stroll. Smart girl but hooked up with major criminal and spent time on gov vacation. She lives in MP so I'd expect she'll be out. No digits.
-
03-28-16 20:16 #28616Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thats Jill.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 19:40 #28615Senior Member

Posts: 228Jill and Program
I have been hearing about from her for the last year and a half about going into the program. Last time she stayed only one day and left, something about they cut back on the meds used to get her clean and she didn't like that so she left.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Lets see if it last this time.
-
03-28-16 17:15 #28614Senior Member

Posts: 116Bro last I heard she might have been are. I. P but don't quote me
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 16:43 #28613Senior Member

Posts: 205Ashleigh
It's Ashleigh. She is very worth a visit, or two, or three.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 16:27 #28612Senior Member

Posts: 205[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.
Thanks!
-
03-28-16 16:12 #28611Senior Member

Posts: 1322Is she of Greek decent? One thing for certain, she got pasted! Nice shot!!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 13:15 #28610Senior Member

Posts: 2344Sorry
I don't have her # . I just keep getting links to FB pages that are linked to some of the numbers that I do have.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...9196&source=11
-
03-28-16 13:11 #28609Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kimberly
This is the Kimberley (report# 28269), I did about a month ago; half Irish & half Korean. Looks like she's lost some weight, but I guess that comes with running the streets. She is definately GFE and intelligent. Catch her before she gets too "over worked". Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 12:37 #28608Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jill
Yeah saw her about a week ago and she is in a program to stay clean.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 12:06 #28607Senior Member

Posts: 530You beat me to the post, I was going to say that looks like a healthy California Jill. Bolo if those digits are good I would love to have them, Jill was always one of my favorite dates on the strolls.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 11:57 #28606

Posts: 540Looks like Jill.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 11:24 #28605Senior Member

Posts: 2344?
FB keeps pulling up pages and sending them to my phone because I have a number of SW in my phone. I think I've seen this girl before. Anyone know who she is?
-
03-28-16 08:15 #28604Senior Member

Posts: 2000Kimberly
She is very pretty and looks like she enjoys taking in jizz.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.











Reply With Quote




