Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6374

    Agree. A good relationship with a regular Chinese MILF is great to have

    No uncertainty about the quality of the session, very accomadative in making appointments, and a lot more "bang for the buck".

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I sound like I'm obsessed with the Chinese MILFs. Maybe I am, or maybe I just enjoy their level of service, or maybe it's both. I know some mongers haven't fully enjoyed their visits with the MILFs but, as I said, the MILFs are not everyone's preference. But for those like me, who find them attractive in a different sort of way and who enjoy the company of an older woman, they do satisfy.

    As I said in an earlier post, part of the equation for success when visiting the MILFs is putting a little bit of effort into making it enjoyable, for both you and her. Keep in mind that, although she is a service provider, she is also a human being with hopes, dreams, fears, likes, needs, and every other human emotion in between. Since they are at or near the upper limit of the standard "desirability" scale (something of which they are surely aware), it probably means a bit more to them than it does to a younger girl to think that they can still turn a guy on and that the person who is coming to visit appreciates them. That's why I always bring a small gift (a 4-piece box of Godiva chocolates, etc.) when I visit and, once the festivities begin after some small talk, I try to ensure their physical enjoyment of the session first. Despite what the feministas and modern-day PC types will tell us, women are still emotional creatures more than men are. The small gift, which they don't expect, helps set a nice tone, and ensuring that their pleasure centers are addressed first helps put them into a different mood than if you were to let her just start taking care of you. And, when a woman achieves a certain level of physical pleasure, she seems to become more emotionally invested in giving you pleasure. (Ask yourselves if that hasn't been your experience, too.).

    Yes, I know: We're the ones paying the freight for the visit, so why shouldn't they work to satisfy us? And why should we have to exert any (or much) effort during the visit? Well, think about it for a second: They probably see at least a half-dozen guys a day, maybe more. Multiply that by 6 days (assuming they get a day off). After a time, each customer becomes just another customer. So, the routine becomes the same for each one. However, if one customer brings a higher emotional content than the others (even if it's just a little higher), and she realizes that his visits are going to be less routine than the others, the session is very likely to be one of a slightly (or perhaps significantly) higher caliber.

    Yes, the bottom line is that they're here for a limited time to make money and not to meet people, but that doesn't mean they don't want to have fun themselves and don't look for opportunities to do so. By putting in some effort to ensure that they have a good time, you will be increasing the odds that you will have a good time and a better time than the run-of-the-mill monger.

    So, on my most recent visit, was it just gratuitous of her to say "You gonna be my husband for next hour, " just after she closed the door and gave me a hug that seemed to linger just a little? Was it just a new "technique" she was using when she DFK'd me during much of the session? And did she manage to somehow fake the contractions that I definitely felt at two separate times during that hour? I think I know the answers, but the little head had more situational awareness than the big head at the time, so I can't say with absolute certainty. However, I do know that I once again left with wobbly knees and a warm feeling of satisfaction. But this is just one monger's perspective; others may have a different experience.

  2. #6373

    Shina's session

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    As to Shina, I've noticed some mention that there's something special or unique about her finish. Was there anything you found remarkable?
    Her finish, at least at the start, was an attempt to simulate a French lesson without actually giving one. Eventually she went to standard NOVA with a Russian twist.

  3. #6372

    Back to the MILFs

    Okay, so I sound like I'm obsessed with the Chinese MILFs. Maybe I am, or maybe I just enjoy their level of service, or maybe it's both. I know some mongers haven't fully enjoyed their visits with the MILFs but, as I said, the MILFs are not everyone's preference. But for those like me, who find them attractive in a different sort of way and who enjoy the company of an older woman, they do satisfy.

    As I said in an earlier post, part of the equation for success when visiting the MILFs is putting a little bit of effort into making it enjoyable, for both you and her. Keep in mind that, although she is a service provider, she is also a human being with hopes, dreams, fears, likes, needs, and every other human emotion in between. Since they are at or near the upper limit of the standard "desirability" scale (something of which they are surely aware), it probably means a bit more to them than it does to a younger girl to think that they can still turn a guy on and that the person who is coming to visit appreciates them. That's why I always bring a small gift (a 4-piece box of Godiva chocolates, etc.) when I visit and, once the festivities begin after some small talk, I try to ensure their physical enjoyment of the session first. Despite what the feministas and modern-day PC types will tell us, women are still emotional creatures more than men are. The small gift, which they don't expect, helps set a nice tone, and ensuring that their pleasure centers are addressed first helps put them into a different mood than if you were to let her just start taking care of you. And, when a woman achieves a certain level of physical pleasure, she seems to become more emotionally invested in giving you pleasure. (Ask yourselves if that hasn't been your experience, too.).

    Yes, I know: We're the ones paying the freight for the visit, so why shouldn't they work to satisfy us? And why should we have to exert any (or much) effort during the visit? Well, think about it for a second: They probably see at least a half-dozen guys a day, maybe more. Multiply that by 6 days (assuming they get a day off). After a time, each customer becomes just another customer. So, the routine becomes the same for each one. However, if one customer brings a higher emotional content than the others (even if it's just a little higher), and she realizes that his visits are going to be less routine than the others, the session is very likely to be one of a slightly (or perhaps significantly) higher caliber.

    Yes, the bottom line is that they're here for a limited time to make money and not to meet people, but that doesn't mean they don't want to have fun themselves and don't look for opportunities to do so. By putting in some effort to ensure that they have a good time, you will be increasing the odds that you will have a good time and a better time than the run-of-the-mill monger.

    So, on my most recent visit, was it just gratuitous of her to say "You gonna be my husband for next hour, " just after she closed the door and gave me a hug that seemed to linger just a little? Was it just a new "technique" she was using when she DFK'd me during much of the session? And did she manage to somehow fake the contractions that I definitely felt at two separate times during that hour? I think I know the answers, but the little head had more situational awareness than the big head at the time, so I can't say with absolute certainty. However, I do know that I once again left with wobbly knees and a warm feeling of satisfaction. But this is just one monger's perspective; others may have a different experience.

  4. #6371

    You jumped right in!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Based on having seen Shina in person, I'd guess she's closer to 45 than 39. A fairly well-preserved 45, I might add, but older than 39. I wish I had more information on potential relationships and connections, but I believe the third woman may have advertised as Willow in the past.
    I was going to send you a PM and see if you had anything to add, but you beat me to it.

    You are correct that the third woman used to go by Willow; I just dug up this bad review of her. The link goes directly to her current ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    This gal posts daily and she seems like she's been reviewed before but I can't find a thing here or on the oThER board.
    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thirsty-thursdayready-nowstart-your-weekend-off-right/17081963

    I believe she's reviewed under the name Willow and doesn't receive high marks. I sent you a PM with a bit more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    Willow is not weeping but you might
    I saw ad for a mature lady that wasn't known. Decided to TOFTT. I sure did. Set a time the day before and was to confirm the next morning. Sent text and nothing. Heard about an hour after appointment and said she could do 2 hrs later. Should have bailed, but didn't. Got to location and sent text I was there to get number. No response. Called. No response. 15 minutes late she sent text to come up. Got there and got comfortable. She immediately came out and shared her new perfume with me, and it stuck like glue. She was proud of the new smell, but you will not be. Started topless massage and it was decent. Told me to turn over and I was rubbing her puss, and she immediately started doing a rub on her tits and trying to get me to cum. Asked for more and she said she didn't know me well enough. Her main goal was to get done. She met her mission and immediately got up and got dressed. Asked me to become a regular. When. I got back to car I was only gone about 16 minutes.

    The hour fee was a total ripoff. Don't waste your time.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fu...illow/16571528
    I'd love to know how they ended up sitting in front of the same Christmas tree.

    As to Shina, I've noticed some mention that there's something special or unique about her finish. Was there anything you found remarkable?

  5. #6370

    Shina and the third woman

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]

    Shina posts "Tantra Slant" and says she's 39.
    Based on having seen Shina in person, I'd guess she's closer to 45 than 39. A fairly well-preserved 45, I might add, but older than 39. I wish I had more information on potential relationships and connections, but I believe the third woman may have advertised as Willow in the past.

  6. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePizza  [View Original Post]
    Long-timer lurker here. I am a repeat customer to Memory and she never disappoints. Been seeing her since when she was at Herndon location. Now she is in Fairfax. I can't seem to find another Chinese escort as good as Memory. Any recommendations?
    Not really. They are hit and miss as usual, although I would contend that both FFCC and HCC have good choices more often than not.

  7. #6368

    Amber, Shina, and friend?

    Amber posts "Pure Bliss" and says she's 29. She has a good review on the oThER board. I've noticed some of her ads say No FS, while others say FS depends on the person.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pu...today/12988077

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/washing...-8888/1/243086

    Shina posts "Tantra Slant" and says she's 39. She has a good review here, with decent and somewhat mixed reviews on the oThER board.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sw...slant/16641244

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/202-710-0967/1/133366

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood again over the weekend but wanted a change of pace. I looked through the BP body rub section and saw that Shina, who normally works in DC, was hosting in the Herndon / Sterling area. I set up an appointment. Shina is a reasonably attractive Caucasian MILF who has decent reviews elsewhere. During my session she provided an OK rub followed by services commensurate with a body rub advertisement. Damage was $ for a 30-minute session; she also offers an hour for $. 5. Shina has a small but friendly dog, so keep that in mind if you or your SO have any type of allergies.

    Overall, I had a reasonably good time. Shina is worth your consideration, especially for mongers looking for more of a body rub session as well as those tired of the Asian crapshoot.
    Amber and Shina have used the same phone number in a few ads; according to Amber, they're sisters. Here's Shina using Amber's phone number.

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/washing...-8888/1/106092

    I'm trying to figure out the relationship of the third woman, who doesn't use a name in her ad, but says both "Bliss" and "Tantra" in her ads, and says she's 39.

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/703-967-3746/1/39089

    She and Shina clearly took their selfies in the same room. Note the Christmas tree and photos on the wall.

    I don't think it's the same person. Does anyone know the full connection here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8878f8ff6ae5be4d526fb2f674ca9f42.jpg‎   20141217_210824.jpg‎  

  8. #6367

    The scene is constantly shifting

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg14  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Dullies on April 12 any one have any suggestions on who would be a good provider to see while in town?

    Thanks.
    We get a lot of traveling visitors, and even locals who move between Dulles, Tysons, Springfield, and sometimes even DC and up to Baltimore. My best recommendation is to skim the ads to get an idea of what the scene looks like, do a quick search on potentials, then post specific questions here on your top interests.

    It would also be good if you gave a general idea of what you're looking for, because the range of appearances, services, and budgets is enormous.

    I'm happy to give you feedback on the board or by PM in the week before you arrive once you've narrowed the field, and I'm sure there are others who would do the same.

  9. #6366

    Specials all day - 22 Any info

    Interested in Amanda, but she only texts, and there are seperate ads in new york with her pictures but I didn't find it anywhere else. Anyone have some info.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...l-day/22431599

  10. #6365

    Ginger and Cherokee

    Hello Mongers,

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...inout/21188029

    I have seen this ad before with different pictures, so the Google image search has turned up nothing. My first alarm is where she says " beware the fakes"o however one would be led to believe that there exists a review or two for somebody out there of her popularity if she is so concerned about fakes. I already set up an appointment with these ladies but then back called and backed out when I couldn't confirm that they were indeed reviewed anywhere. I'm confident that they are not Le but I am not confident that I will show up and drop a few bills and get a quality experience. Does anybody out there have any info on these ladies?

  11. #6364

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg14  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Dullies on April 12 any one have any suggestions on who would be a good provider to see while in town?

    Thanks.
    What do you prefer physically and what kind of experience are you looking for?

  12. #6363

    Visiting area in April

    I will be in Dullies on April 12 any one have any suggestions on who would be a good provider to see while in town?

    Thanks.

  13. #6362

    Memory

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Memory is the same girl from HCC, although her acrobatics is more limited these days because of a hurt back. Both Yuki and Memory are very nice. I think tipping is fine just like any other tipping for good / great service, especially if you find yourself repeating.

    Yes, it is also the same condo complex and next building to where Nicole and Cristine operate massages (although Cristine's personal webpage seems to indicate more than that). However, I'm not a fan of Cristine, since the massage sucked and she was too distracted having just moved in.
    Long-timer lurker here. I am a repeat customer to Memory and she never disappoints. Been seeing her since when she was at Herndon location. Now she is in Fairfax. I can't seem to find another Chinese escort as good as Memory. Any recommendations?

  14. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's definitely her. I could tell by the way she came out that it takes a lot of makeup to look the way she does in those pics. She did give me an attitude when I asked her to come out of the bathroom so I could use it, but they usually do. I don't care. I make them come out so I know there's no dude in there. One time I made two girls and a female "manager" come out of there - haha.

    I had called her at least once throughout the last 3-4 times she's visited. Because of her attitude I'm kinda glad she'd never picked up. In all fairness, I had seen some OK reviews but they were a while back. She's legit at least.

    *In my experience, when 2+ providers roll together, chances are their menus are not only limited, but their rules are the same. For the same price, one girl is not going to give you GFE if the other is giving you a bunch of roadblocks. And if one has garbage service, usually the other will too.
    I tried calling her once when she visited a couple of months ago but her attitude on the phone was so snotty and shitty that I'm kinda glad she wasn't available for a visit. Some of the reviews on the other site say she has an attitude problem as well.

  15. #6360

    Thanks!

    She comes to Md. Every now and then and I've thought about calling her. I have no need to waste any of my funds so I'll just pass on her. Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's definitely her. I could tell by the way she came out that it takes a lot of makeup to look the way she does in those pics. She did give me an attitude when I asked her to come out of the bathroom so I could use it, but they usually do. I don't care. I make them come out so I know there's no dude in there. One time I made two girls and a female "manager" come out of there - haha.

    I had called her at least once throughout the last 3-4 times she's visited. Because of her attitude I'm kinda glad she'd never picked up. In all fairness, I had seen some OK reviews but they were a while back. She's legit at least.

    *In my experience, when 2+ providers roll together, chances are their menus are not only limited, but their rules are the same. For the same price, one girl is not going to give you GFE if the other is giving you a bunch of roadblocks. And if one has garbage service, usually the other will too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape