Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,806 to 32,820 of 61438
-
03-27-16 17:11 #28633Senior Member

Posts: 918No. That's Ashleigh.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
I've had several great encounters with her.
-
03-27-16 13:18 #28632Regular Member

Posts: 15Guys videoing
Fellas, I happened to be going through the loop on Washington and seen these 2 idiots come up to a fellow monger while trying to pick up someone and they videoed with the phone. This was yesterday I seen this. I seen they are going around different areas doing this Dundalk, Curtis Bay etc. I found they are putting these videos on a facebook page. Bmore hooker hunters is their page. Stay safe guys.
-
03-27-16 08:16 #28631Regular Member

Posts: 16She's hot where is she.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 06:54 #28630Senior Member

Posts: 241924 hours
In be-mo fro 24 hours.
Sara called me a lot so I gave in and took her for the ride.
Still hurting from a beat down, delivered the brains 100%. Then I dogged her to a big wet finish.
I was tired, so I let her stay over, then she woke me up slobbering on my woodrow.
Later in the day I found Dallas & we did a prolonged sweaty workout.
In the evening called a civi friend & beat her big ass up.
All in all a good 24 hours.
Saw a tall BTW at circle last night, just wanted the number cause the nephew was in the car.
She acted stuck up and walked away. She said I don't do two guys. Duh?
Saw a thick WSW near parson. Rolled up, but she jumped in a another car.
5'5 130-140. A belly but that's cool. That ass though! Dark hair & a slight; why bent nose.
When I was hanging w Dallas she spotted another pawg. I said who's that. She said Ashley.
I didn't know her, but hope to put the smash on that sometime in the future.
For the guy requesting more Sara, I got fresh vids for you. BTW she's supposedly hitting rehab soon.
-
03-27-16 06:08 #28629Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii's 6501 number is working again. Give her a text. She's lonesome.
-
03-27-16 03:53 #28628Regular Member

Posts: 15Actually, what is standard tution for the brown eye in Baltimore anyway?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 02:29 #28627Senior Member

Posts: 616Haven't seen anything
Someone mentioned it the other day. Just wondering if anyone else noticed anything going on while in the area.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 02:01 #28626Senior Member

Posts: 2344Tyler Perry!
Funny story, I stopped by the Royal Farms to pickup some Lipton diet peach tea on special. On my way in, up walks a decent looking white girl, with red hair! Her ass was nice, everything else was to covered up to see. She approached me and asked if she could borrow a dollar for gas. She said her GF left without money. I wasn't paying much attention to the story. I was trying to make out weather she was looking to date. I reached in my pocket and handed her a dollar. She looked at me and said I look like Tyler Perry.
I grinned and walked in to the store. I am pretty sure she was trying to get gas. I saw her get in and out of a car with another girl in it and asking asking people for money. In my younger days I would have worked a non offensive proposition in there somewhere.
-
03-27-16 01:22 #28625Senior Member

Posts: 207Most enjoyable story
And a really happy ending! Love that chicken salad. Thanks for making me smile at this late hour! Hc.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 01:18 #28624Senior Member

Posts: 49Amanda
Can someone please message me the number of Amanda.
Want to help her to quit smoking.
Thanks,
-
03-27-16 00:05 #28623Senior Member

Posts: 2344In closing
I never saw the red head again. I'm going to make it a point to hunt her down or her friend, so I can possibly get info from her. Wow, was she nice. I'm just about positive she's not a user, she looked to good. Anyway, fat Tina is out around S Parrish. She wearing black pants and a white shirt. It's really dark around there since the bar across from the Hanna Market is closed. Didn't know that til just now. Also, little Sara is out on S Payson wearing a dark blue sweat top and blue jeans. She actually looked better in the face to me this time. Still on the skinny side though. I'm going to hit that eventually.
Kept my date with Dallas at her new spot. Think I'm going to give her a break for a while. She's a good girl and all, it's just after the baby, and the baby daddy stuff, she seems a bit distracted. I didn't know it at first, but I met Tessa walking through the front living room. I thought she was some old woman asleep in the chair. She looks kinda scruffy and like a old hag. I didn't see much ass or anything else for that matter. I'm still going to hit that though, especially since they got a place I can go to other than Pierre's.
Anyway, going to pick up my chicken salad sandwich from Italiano's and head home. Good night.
-
03-27-16 00:01 #28622

Posts: 540No. You've given no details on what anyone should be looking for. "Some jokers" conveys no information whatsoever.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 23:43 #28621Senior Member

Posts: 616Dundalk
While you where in the area, did you notice anyone video taping girls?
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 23:36 #28620Senior Member

Posts: 616BP Ashleigh
Ashleigh is a BP regular. She travels a lot and usually shows up in the area a few times a year.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
SW Heaven haven't posted on BP in a while. Calls probably dried up once people realized her ads where basically not as advertised. All the pics in her ads are all from her FB page and are several years old.
-
03-26-16 22:51 #28619Senior Member

Posts: 201Nikki
I was cruising up Wilkens and saw Nikki standing on Payson so I made the scoop and she was a real fun date I heard someone refer to her as the Plunger they was exactly right. The session was non rushed and no drama what so ever if you see her out there make the scoop it will be worth your time.









Reply With Quote





