Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 9866
-
05-08-16 19:16 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 2198What?! Toujula? In charge? No-no-no dude. Toujula / Negsiro is not in charge. He may have discharge coming out of all of his holes but he ain't no in charge.
Originally Posted by Renagade
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-16 17:30 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 550Negsiro
#2474.
Negsiro.
Negsiro is offline.
Regular Member.
Posts: 70.
Some fish you caught.
Geezus curry, you sure know how to pick them. First, you rimmed her up the poop hole. Because she was on her rag. Then, you let her call her boyfriend to pick her up at your spot, are you out of your mind, sir? LOL, you are a crazy nutt for that one. You're lucky it wasnt a planned robery in process. She'd have no problem doing you, at the blessing of said boyfriend and then rob you blind for the rest of your belongings. Was she a fat sloppy one, you mentioned the 2 kids couldve tipped her to the whale scale. Was it a dry night out there to pick this one. Sounds more like something I'd pass on and see other options. But hey, everybodys taste is different so to each their own as they say.
Wow dude, really? He was submitting a report about his adventure. He wasnt looking to be critiqued about how he went about it by your royal asswipe. No wonder nobodys wants to submit reports when douche bags like you stomp on them. Good, bad or indifferent what the fuk is your problem here. Which senior member died and left you in charge?
-
04-05-16 19:07 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 550Enough kool aid
I don't see where he's substantiated this BS. I've spoken to these girls and none have said that there was any truth to this. Basically this guy just likes to hear himself talk, and his posts prove it. He's just acting like he's the BMOC. I think he's the Reverend Jone's here.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 17:49 #4058Banned Member

Posts: 1004Unfounded?
Smoke, I don't see that you have offered anything to contradict what you call accusations. These accusations are based on statements made by girls who worked or recruited by Ho Hunter. The information provided by these girls is more than you have provided to contradict it, when you get some info come back and post it.
Originally Posted by Renagade
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 08:21 #4057Banned Member

Posts: 193Dip and Sip
Sometimes the bullshit on here gets so good you have to sit back and have a good laugh.
Stop in at Dip and Sip, grab a coffee and doughnut and enjoy the sights of the day.
You'll have some very interesting moments and without a doubt many laughs.
-
03-31-16 16:31 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 550As usual making unfounded accusations.
Originally Posted by Yardape08
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-16 15:55 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 674Correction
I misread the gentleman's post. Aurora is another former Goddess Girlfriend Heroin addicted Brockton Streetwalker. Jack must have run into her and revived her career.
Originally Posted by Yardape08
[View Original Post]
She is written about way back on the Brockton Streetwalker thread.
Caveat Emptor buyer beware certainly applies as it does to any of Jack's girls. Can't wait to see the new reviews on her. You might want to see if you can find her yourself on the Brockton streets and save a few hundred bucks on the date LOL.
-
03-31-16 14:02 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 674Typical Ho Hunter Jenna Is Now Aurora
The saga continues. It is also noteworthy to realize that any postings on the other review sites and Twitter accounts etc. are written by HH himself and not the girl. So don't get too flirty if you try to contact her LOL.
Originally Posted by Lvsx0099
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 08:33 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 7357Billy Boy From Boston Massachusetts
Is a coward. I will leave you Masshole Assholes to yourself. Shame your leader is a coward and his loyal butt buddy Yellow boy is a cheap inmitation.
Chris5.
-
03-27-16 17:36 #4052Banned Member

Posts: 1004Weak Ass Chrissy from the Hood or chrissy from the block
Shut up, is that all you got? Very weak Chris, very weak.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Finally something we can agree on, you are correct we are not at the same level of mongering. You are quite a few rungs down the ladder from where I am in the rarefied air. Not trying to blow my own horn but I have mongered nationally and internationally, hell I have even mongered in your neck of the woods homey. I said I wouldn't respond to your weak replies and here I am responding, I guess I just want to help you get past your issues. Every time you post it shows how angry you are. Repressed memories from your childhood is my best guess. You call me a coward and you don't even know me, again name calling is a sign of psychological issues along with the fact that you don't have an original thought, for example when you state that you won't respond to me when that is exactly what I said to you. Maybe if you gotten past the sixth grade things may have been different for you.
You call me delusional, you say you retired Bacon Bits and that Billy Baloney is your next victim, well I say you are delusional. Do you really think that you playing internet tough guy is scaring anybody? Because that is delusional! Hell I wouldn't doubt that you have a little dick to and all the girls laugh at you behind your back. You obviously don't scare anyone in the hood so you have come here to be a tough guy. I see people like you every day acting like a gangsta, posting pics on your Facebook holding a few hundred bucks and a bottle of henny, riding around in some shitbox car with a chainsaw muffler on it and shitty rims that your cousin probably stole from some other loser who is just like you. Think about how narrow minded you are, think about how much more there is to life than being boned up the ass by some guy behind the 7-11 or swallowing older cousins hot load. No matter what those guy's told you it's not OK and you can admit you were abused. I don't understand why you don't take advantage of the help that's available, I mean why not I am sure you take advantage of everything else Obama is doling out to you and your family, free cell phones, unemployment extensions, food stamps etc. You take all that so take the free therapy and move on with life.
Chris, you will never win with me for a few reasons.
1. Because you are not smart enough.
2. Because I don't give a fuck.
Come on and respond back with some more of your weak ass shit so we can all have a laugh at your expense.
P.S. Stop fucking around with fat white chicks, it's an obvious sign of low self-esteem.
-
03-27-16 17:23 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 7357Billy Boy From Boston Massachusetts
Where you at? You cowardly fuck.
Chris5.
-
03-26-16 12:37 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shut Up!
YellowFever you sound delusional. This is not your fight asshole. This is between me and soon to be retired Billy Boy. Stop with your pathetic posts. You are no where near my level of mongering son. This will be my last response to you coward. Go hit up boy's town there in Boston. This is between me and that cocksucker Billy Boy. I have already disposed of that feces cowardly LOSER baconBits.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
03-25-16 10:15 #4049Banned Member

Posts: 1004Ho Hunter helps taxpayers save
Yes those tax payers could have used the xtra cash for an outcall from a $400 dollar visit from you and Jenna.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 05:28 #4048Banned Member

Posts: 1004Little Man Tate or Man-raped little chrissy
I somehow doubt your claims about bacon are true, but believe what you want. You are a legend in your own mind. Have you found help yet? Maybe once you get through therapy for being short or for being used by your uncle as a cum dumpster you can take a remedial courses in creative writing and debating. Then you can come back in a few years and try again, but for know your responses remain weak.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 10:55 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 7357Hi Billy Boy
You must really busy at McDonald's mopping floors and cleaning toilets. I have been calling you out here in Boston and on my home turf in Orlando. You're a LOSER and a coward. It was me, Chris5 that got bacon kicked off this board into so called retirement. I embarrassed him last year here in massholes and in the RAT TRAP in Orlando. He NEVER recovered. Now you asshole, can continue to suck his cock all day long, but the fact is I got bacon to turn in his handle and retire. No one here in Boston misses him. He was a waste of space on this earth. I challenge him to return. You Billy Boy are a LOSER and a coward. Just remember, YOU are next on my list!! You will retire just like Bacon.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Chris5.









Reply With Quote




