High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 363 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry we never connected. It wasn't you. It was me.

    Very few guys are as exposed as I am.

    You've been around long enough to remember my past history on this board. My history on USASexGuide has been very eventful to say the least. I have been threatened on local news blogs, followed on the streets and harassed by members. Girls I have dated have been questioned about the car I drive, my tag number, where I live, my age and physical appearance. Pardon me for being a little cautious.

    In My Humble Opinion, I share a lot. And more important, I am always taking one for the team. A lot of guys who mainly do car dates would never know what is available if it were not for my pictures and reviews.

    CookyJar.
    No need to apologize, you have your reasons. And yes I recall past problems. Like cherry I hooked up with her after during and after she worked the street. She was pissed at you. I did not care. It had nothing to do with me she was just redhead pussy.

    My point is now I'm in florida we cooperate more and there are few if any craiglist scams. Its hooker heaven down here in all the major cities. Its also the tri state region the NE attitude. No reflection on you or others, read my post in Philly during my recent business trip there.

    Stay safe.

  2. #4482

    My Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat  [View Original Post]
    Yep I guess you could say he is fortunate, I never got a phone number out of cookie, all the years I have been on this board. I am old hand in Camden, before the internet even. But I received plenty of numbers from others and I have given out plenty of numbers, sometimes with bad results. It happens.

    I have since move from NJ / PA area to florida. In florida we all share numbers and info, of course the are a few exceptions.
    A side note.
    Sorry we never connected. It wasn't you. It was me.

    Very few guys are as exposed as I am.

    You've been around long enough to remember my past history on this board. My history on USASexGuide has been very eventful to say the least. I have been threatened on local news blogs, followed on the streets and harassed by members. Girls I have dated have been questioned about the car I drive, my tag number, where I live, my age and physical appearance. Pardon me for being a little cautious.

    In My Humble Opinion, I share a lot. And more important, I am always taking one for the team. A lot of guys who mainly do car dates would never know what is available if it were not for my pictures and reviews.

    CookyJar.

  3. #4481

    RE: Stacey – Still a favorite.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Stacey remains one of my favorites. She is a spinner, has always been a spinner and will more than likely never be much bigger than she is now. A few months ago, after she'd been away for a while, she did put on a little weight. That was nice.

    Stacey's greatest attribute, as a provider, is the service she provides. She is always friendly and comfortable to be with. IMHO, she is always fresh, offers a marvelous GFE and works well with others.

    CookyJar.
    These were taken during the first week of March.

    I always have a good time with Stacey, especially during threesomes. I am planning on a visit to Camden and thinking of looking her up. Has anyone seen her lately?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 48.jpg‎   Stacey 56.jpg‎   Stacey 57.jpg‎   Stacey 58.jpg‎   Stacey 60.jpg‎  

    Stacey 59.jpg‎   Stacey 62.jpg‎   Stacey 64.jpg‎   Stacey 71.jpg‎   Stacey 65.jpg‎  


  4. #4480

    I am

    Currently doing a double with angie and my girl. Pics and maybe a vid to do.

  5. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn  [View Original Post]
    She needs to get out of that trap house or what ever you want to call it. She could do much better with a decent incall. She should get a telly or something. That girl looks to good to be working out of there. If she where to eat right and keep herself up nails, hair and make-up. She could easily be a BP girl just saying. There arent to many on the street like her. I've been on the k and broadway she is def top 4 out here.
    Wow, what a great idea. Sounds like a great plan. Oh wait, what about that nasty heroin addiction issue?? LOL.

  6. #4478

    Tiff

    She needs to get out of that trap house or what ever you want to call it. She could do much better with a decent incall. She should get a telly or something. That girl looks to good to be working out of there. If she where to eat right and keep herself up nails, hair and make-up. She could easily be a BP girl just saying. There arent to many on the street like her. I've been on the k and broadway she is def top 4 out here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ThaCTJohn, for proving my point. She is out there and she can be found.

    Having been with both Kia and Tiff, on multiple occasions Tiffany gets my vote. Less drama and more substance, in my humble opinion.

    Don't get me wrong, anyone who has been mongering for any length of time knowns that there is no such thing as the prefect girl, prefect date and prefect all of the time. They all, like most people, have their good and bad days. Some dates are better than other. That's a fact of life.

    My first date with Kia was the "Bomb," (Best). The second was good and the worst was when I set her up in a threesome with another girl. I couldn't blame her for the bad one; it just wasn't her day to shine.

    I've known Tiffany a lot longer than Kia. I can only remember being rushed once when she wasn't feeling her best.

    But! And this is a big butt. IMHO, Tiffany is the reigning BBBJ Queen of Broadway. Tiffany is taking over the void left by Dyan. Tiffany is a bright girl, she knows that looks aren't everything. You might originally pick her up for that beautiful body, but you'll return for the service.

    CookyJar.

  7. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ThaCTJohn, for proving my point. She is out there and she can be found.

    Having been with both Kia and Tiff, on multiple occasions Tiffany gets my vote. Less drama and more substance, in my humble opinion.

    Don't get me wrong, anyone who has been mongering for any length of time knowns that there is no such thing as the prefect girl, prefect date and prefect all of the time. They all, like most people, have their good and bad days. Some dates are better than other. That's a fact of life.

    My first date with Kia was the "Bomb," (Best). The second was good and the worst was when I set her up in a threesome with another girl. I couldn't blame her for the bad one; it just wasn't her day to shine.

    I've known Tiffany a lot longer than Kia. I can only remember being rushed once when she wasn't feeling her best.

    But! And this is a big butt. IMHO, Tiffany is the reigning BBBJ Queen of Broadway. Tiffany is taking over the void left by Dyan. Tiffany is a bright girl, she knows that looks aren't everything. You might originally pick her up for that beautiful body, but you'll return for the service.

    CookyJar.
    Now that is a supreme looking ass my friend.

    Always a pleasure reading your reports.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 004.jpg‎  

  8. #4476

    Re: Tiff

    Thanks ThaCTJohn, for proving my point. She is out there and she can be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to the OG for the links, I definitely enjoyed myself. I met her down the street from her incall on Chestnut. That girl looking o so amazing walking down the street in her sweetpants that ass is perfect. She directed me to a side street a few blocks up and gave me one the best bbj's of my life. I did not partake on FS because of space limitations I'm 6'3 the back seat is not the best for me and I wasnt really feeling her incall. She did invite me up but I couldn't get comfortable. I will def repeat but maybe this time get a telly. I give her an overall rating of 9. 0 out of 10.
    Having been with both Kia and Tiff, on multiple occasions – Tiffany gets my vote. Less drama and more substance, in my humble opinion.

    Don't get me wrong, anyone who has been mongering for any length of time knowns that there is no such thing as the prefect girl, prefect date and prefect all of the time. They all, like most people, have their good and bad days. Some dates are better than other. That's a fact of life.

    My first date with Kia was the "Bomb," (Best). The second was good and the worst was when I set her up in a threesome with another girl. I couldn't blame her for the bad one; it just wasn't her day to shine.

    I've known Tiffany a lot longer than Kia. I can only remember being rushed once when she wasn't feeling her best.

    But! And this is a big butt. IMHO, Tiffany is the reigning BBBJ Queen of Broadway. Tiffany is taking over the void left by Dyan. Tiffany is a bright girl, she knows that looks aren't everything. You might originally pick her up for that beautiful body, but you'll return for the service.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 014.jpg‎   Tiffany 18.jpg‎   Tiffany 47.jpg‎   Tiffany 004.jpg‎   Tiffany 005.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 008.jpg‎  

  9. #4475
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLongDick  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is great, on and on. But if I could take one of them out of the game and say 'wife' them as not well suggested only Kia would like truly fill the order. Only Kia. Her personality trumps all of the rest even ol' what's her face? Oh, yeah um, Sherry, almost forgot her name.
    I totally agree with you, Kia has one of the best personalities on the street. She is also a daredevil and will challenge you in a good way. She is a total freak and comical. When I was with her I couldn't believe she was doing this because she could easily have a sugar daddy. It's been a while since I had her for a date.

  10. #4474

    Tiff

    Thanks to the OG for the links, I definitely enjoyed myself. I met her down the street from her incall on Chestnut. That girl looking o so amazing walking down the street in her sweetpants that ass is perfect. She directed me to a side street a few blocks up and gave me one the best bbj's of my life. I did not partake on FS because of space limitations I'm 6'3 the back seat is not the best for me and I wasnt really feeling her incall. She did invite me up but I couldn't get comfortable. I will def repeat but maybe this time get a telly. I give her an overall rating of 9. 0 out of 10.

  11. #4473

    Dealing with Kia exclusively, there may have been the rest earlier but not ever again

    Tiffany is great, on and on. But if I could take one of them out of the game and say 'wife' them as not well suggested only Kia would like truly fill the order. Only Kia. Her personality trumps all of the rest even ol' what's her face? Oh, yeah um, Sherry, almost forgot her name.

  12. #4472

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLongDick  [View Original Post]
    She is real trooper, we met four times last week. Wish her all of the best.
    Got to be more specific dude. Myra, Deena, Kia, Tiffany. ??

  13. #4471

    Saw her yesterday, 4th of March. And a few times earlier in the month.

    She is real trooper, we met four times last week. Wish her all of the best.

  14. #4470

    Myra

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn  [View Original Post]
    This is my first dream. I fell asleep around 1 pm. In my dream I ended up on broadway. I found myra on chestnut excellent brain the girl is very smart. She is pr 5,5 she was covered up in coat boots and hoodie good service. I have number pm for number. I was looking for tiff but no luck she is like am elusive unicorn LOL.
    Mrya what she look like? She seems like the type I want to meet what was wearing?

  15. #4469
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat  [View Original Post]
    Yep I guess you could say he is fortunate, I never got a phone number out of cookie, all the years I have been on this board. I am old hand in Camden, before the internet even. But I received plenty of numbers from others and I have given out plenty of numbers, sometimes with bad results. It happens.

    I have since move from NJ / PA area to florida. In florida we all share numbers and info, of course the are a few exceptions.

    A side note.

    Snaper123 and I hit the K yesterday, it was like a morgue and a LEO convention shame it will be a while before I get there again.
    Cj and I exchanged numbers for chicks over the years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape