Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28491

    Jenna

    Amazing bbj and cfs all positions by far the best blow job and cooch I ever had on the streets. Special thanks to Pierre for hooking me up. I'm officially retiring from the monger games on that note. I never did get Heaven, Kandi or slim Nikki in I'm ok with that. Special thanks to easy Erika for hooking me up not to long ago as well. Everybody on this forum I thank you as well. As always be safe in every way possible. .

  2. #28490

    Destiny

    Back after a few months contractor work in the land of the Goat Fuckers. Thanks to CLS3967 for hooking me up with Destiny. Connected with her on Wednesday AM and off to Tim's we went. She was freshly showered, smelled well and was very coherent. In fact, had a very intelligent conversation with her about politics on the way back.

    At Tim's she proved to be very accommodating to all my requests, except she won't do anal. Although didn't mind a finger quite deep up her butt. Provided very good BBBJ and took everything but the last 1/2 inch of my cock into her mouth. Good suction, motion, and paid very good attention to the boys, the taint, and rimmed my ass without being asked to do. Also did not complain when I gave her a very spirited face fucking. Which she took like a champ and actually seem to enjoy. I then fucked her both missionary, cowgirl and reverse CG. Took it all with no issues. Definitely enjoyed the time with her and definitely will repeat.

    HVBM.

  3. #28489

    The Last House On The Left

    After my encounter with Ashley, I decided on someone I knew to be on the up and up. Called and stopped by Lily's place. Had a nice session with her. Reverse cowgirl, mish, Tried to puncture the beachball in the crease, but she said it was hurting her boop shoot. Lovely girl and cute too. It's just hard catching up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0096.jpg‎  

  4. #28488

    Back down memory lane

    Here are some action pics from my ATF storm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 875_98250.jpg‎   875_60000.jpg‎   2015-02-18 08.23.49_24028.jpg‎   875_89667.jpg‎   898_19000.jpg‎  

    875_75417.jpg‎   898_14167.jpg‎  

  5. #28487
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the King? Enlighten us brother as you must be busy with your flock!
    I've been traveling for work. And took a break from the ladies for a minute.
    Pay bills, taxes, etc.
    Been back off and on. My long time relationship w / a civilian fell through. Lying, cheating, greedy ho.
    I went back to the streets this past weekend.

    Sat. Found another old civi friend then wore her holes out. Later I caught Bea but she was off her game so I went riding and found Jalin (incredible brain work).

    Sun. I called a former SW and gave her some bill money and let her have some juice.
    Later I met a brunette named Micky near frenchie's place and let her shine Woodrow. Bad week for her though so I had to take a rain check on the vag.
    Says she don't do back door, but next time I see her, maybe I'll try to fix that.

    In the evening, Tiffany saw me riding near Pratt so said hi, then I saw Sarah. She was on a mission tho and I didn't feel like waiting. I got some gas,
    then i came back for Tiffany.
    She lost too much weight too soon again. The head was phenom of course, but got a little tearful on the doggie so I shut the game down.
    Then I called my retired SW girl again and she took me to that place.

    So that was the beginning of my return.

    Somehow the SW game is way more honest than the relationship thing these days.
    Ladies now want to control your wallet, time & dick, but don't have much to offer except attitude.

    So I may be rounding them up again soon.
    NT out.

    BTW I saw Nikki (one of my favorite PAWGs) and took her to medical center, she was in obvious distress and her are / leg was swollen badly.
    I do hope she changes course. I would hate to see her go the way of the dirt.

  6. #28486

    Help!! Asap

    Out on the prowl and ran into what might be a civi. Her name is Ashley, she's a blond, and very pretty. Has her own car and even flashed the lights for me. She looks to good to be true. I got her # , but she keeps walking close to me during our conversation, and asks me what I want. Spooky. Anybody know her please PM me NOW. I WANT TO FUCK THIS PRETTY BLOND SOOO BAD!!


    She wears glasses if that helps , says she doesn't to drugs and only comes out to make extra money .

    She's actually sitting and hanging out with another girl who lives at the house she's sitting at . I watched her turn around and crab to door handle to show me her ass.

    UPDATE :

    Are you ready for this . She finally gave me a price 150 bucks !!!. I told her she was working the wrong area for the rates she charges . She's cute and has nice teeth . Young perky boob's and a cute round ass.

  7. #28485

    Somebody around baltimore harbour sheraton hotel area

    Does anybody have info about a cute walker around this area? I am only in the city for one day hence, don't have any idea.

  8. #28484

    Heaven

    Can someone PM any info on her hangouts or phone # . I am intrigued by her long lean body. I've only seen her walking one time I think. That was a while back at night, she seemed standoffish and wouldn't slow down to make a connection.

  9. #28483

    Nt

    What happened to the King? Enlighten us brother as you must be busy with your flock!

  10. #28482

    Natty-boh

    Scooped Natalie off WW circle for a quick BBBJ w / COF. Dripped off her Jay Leno chin onto her white T-shirt. Ended up wiping the remaining on her sweat pants. Haha. Squeezed the fuUck out of my nuts as if she was mad about something? Didn't inquire just enjoyed her services.

  11. #28481

    Double "Header"

    Spring training is just getting started. So I decided to do the warm ups. So I took a drive down WW. I saw Jessica by the church. Made the scoop. Went back to her place and.

    And did the deed. BBBJ and mish. Awesome mic work. My first time with her. And she didn't disappoint. After leaving her heading back home. I ran in to the "infamous" little Sara.

    Haven't seen her in awhile so I had to stop. We talked for a min she got in and went right to work. I sure miss that deep throat. As we all know how good she is. So what more is it to say. Hooorayyy!

  12. #28480

    Attn HcLine

    Clear some space in your pm got a message for you.

  13. #28479

    Natalie

    Took a tour down Wilkens this afternoon and saw a few girls out but nothing that interested me until I made another loop around the circle and saw Natalie. Grabbed her and sped off to P's for some fun. Got naked and stuck her mish for a bit and then stood her up for some doggie. She isn't crazy about that as she says it goes too deep for comfort so I laid her back down and hammered her until I nutted. Cleaned up and dropped her off on Payson, probably near her pharmacist.

  14. #28478

    Recent happenings

    Traveled to Brooklyn 2 nights ago. After circling pontiac I saw a cute brunette spinner named renee. About 5'4", 120, be cup and a real nice ass. She started with a slow CBJ with plenty of deep throat action. After 10 minutes she laid back on the seat for missionary. Unfortunately she was soooo tight we couldn't finish the deed that way. Thankfully she went back to the CBJ which resulted in a happy ending.

    I also ran into Jessica off Wilkens by the church. As always, great service and never dissapoints. I saw Natalie by the circle but passed.

    SOG.

  15. #28477

    The ultimate paradigm of a submissive womanhood

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Happy birthday to a SW legend who has dropped off the map. I miss her!
    She is the epitome of a man's sexual pleasure for sure. That said, the hot little minx is still around, but only by appointment, and of her choosing.

    - Fox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape